zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Ah, thanks for that. I'm curious what the response was to the faked car crash incident as well.

Such a shame that this game is in the hands of someone so frivolous. It had a lot going for it in the first year.
His response to the fake car accident was what most people expected. He just denied that the picture he posted was of his car accident (despite his being described exactly the same) and that he was surprised he even needed to clarify that.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
His response to the fake car accident was what most people expected. He just denied that the picture he posted was of his car accident (despite his being described exactly the same) and that he was surprised he even needed to clarify that.
Silly people. They assumed that the picture himself posted was from his own car accident and not somebody elses. xD

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
So the update will be out by around 8:00 pm today for the Patreons. When will it be released here??
Whenever somebody from the Patreon posts it. Might take a few hours or longer depending on how many people here are still subscribed to him (my guess is not that many)

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Remember that my upload speed is awful... So it will again be 6-7 hours of upload T.T to get the first link online.
What kind of living conditions this guy have? Assuming he's not lying (or lying in less than 50% of his messages) and his approximate income can he get himself at least better internet provider? Cause his comments make one think that he's on the verge of poverty.

Last edited:

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
What kind of living conditions this guy have? Assuming he's not lying (or lying in less than 50% his messages) and his approximate income can he get himself at least better internet provider? Cause his comments make one think that he's on the verge of poverty.
the internet service provider didnt link the optic fiber to his villa on the french riviera yet

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
What kind of living conditions this guy have? Assuming he's not lying (or lying in less than 50% of his messages) and his approximate income can he get himself at least better internet provider? Cause his comments make one think that he's on the verge of poverty.
Depending on where he lives, he may not have a choice in internet provider.
Example: about 1/3 of the US doesn't have a choice.
I don't know where he lives though.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
To be fair it is entirely possible that he lives in a region where he cannot have a decent internet provider. I dont really know how it is for France, but I know people from the US who are stuck with exactly 1 Provider (and no alternative). And if this Provider sucks in their region, bad for them.
I live in Germany and our internet is pretty poor, so you either have to pay A LOT of money to get a somewhat decent connection or are stuck with a mediocre connection (and if you live in smaller cities, you might not even have a choice). Like, you pay a fortune for a really good internet connection here which is basically free in actual digitally developed European countries like Denmark.

So it might actually be possible that his Provider is not really good and that he really cannot change anything about it.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Ah! The last excuse! I hadn't thought about it before sending the B52-Hs to spray it ... Well, France is not Bangladesh or the steppes of Central Anatolia. Unless you live on the Ardèche plateaus, where the good Lord has lost a sneaker, or in Larzac where the cables have been eaten by sheep, you have a network and a choice of decent operators. The main agglomerations are fibered. I am a fiber in a very small town in Drôme. No, this excuse is hogwash!

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Not to defend him or something, just fyi,
Me and my cousin live in the same town. My house is lucky to be in the fiber network coverage, but his is not.
What most piss him off is that, his unit is just 1 street opposite of the coverage area. And the network provider hq is just few blocks from his house.

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
Ah! The last excuse! I hadn't thought about it before sending the B52-Hs to spray it ... Well, France is not Bangladesh or the steppes of Central Anatolia. Unless you live on the Ardèche plateaus, where the good Lord has lost a sneaker, or in Larzac where the cables have been eaten by sheep, you have a network and a choice of decent operators. The main agglomerations are fibered. I am a fiber in a very small town in Drôme. No, this excuse is hogwash!
I love how you just assume because you have the option everyone does. Where I live you can get 400 Mb, 250 Mb, or 60 Mb down cable from one single provider that price gouges because they are the only high speed option but a 10 minute drive from me their only option is 1.5 Mb down max speed from a single DSL provider and some areas within an hour of me depending on how rural only have the option of some form of satellite provider to have high speeds down but have virtually no upload speed and pay 4 times as much as I do for 400 MB. The infrastructure is spreading but not everyone has internet speeds like you.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Let's assume the new version of the game is arround 2.5 to 3gb. Uploading that small a file with a slow connection might take arround 4hrs. 7-8 hours sounds far fetched.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Depending on where he lives, he may not have a choice in internet provider.
Example: about 1/3 of the US doesn't have a choice.
I don't know where he lives though.
Devs making a lot of money just via Patreon... He can live wherever theres a good internet provider.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
iirc Starlink is available in France now right? Service is kind of expensive though, but might be worth it if you have really awful speeds in your area.

lijni

Jun 8, 2021
So was I. I have thought the dev is a japanese guy,or the member who write the story is japanese.

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes