zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Irphaeus just said "I think I will need 3-4 more hours before starting the upload guys. I'm testing the very last part, it's complicated but it will work"

Also last night Vash said "Please be understanding if it ends up being actually available on Saturday morning (also taking time zones into consideration)"

I guess this means future excuses will now be spread out between Irphaeus and Vash :rolleyes: It looks like it's working too since everybody is saying they understand

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Irphaeus just said "I think I will need 3-4 more hours before starting the upload guys. I'm testing the very last part, it's complicated but it will work"

Also last night Vash said "Please be understanding if it ends up being actually available on Saturday morning (also taking time zones into consideration)"

I guess this means future excuses will now be spread out between Irphaeus and Vash :rolleyes: It looks like it's working too since everybody is saying they understand
they should really stop making promises and then breaking them, it really is unfair to their patrons. though ig they dont care cuz theyre just eating up any excuse/delay they put out

fin133

Mar 18, 2019
they should really stop making promises and then breaking them, it really is unfair to their patrons. though ig they dont care cuz theyre just eating up any excuse/delay they put out
Why do you care if he's screwing over his patrons? I sure don't because they are dumb enough to keep giving this guy and others like him money every month.

Reactions: akselx

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Why do you care if he's screwing over his patrons? I sure don't because they are dumb enough to keep giving this guy and others like him money every month.
Some people here think they are some warriors of justice or anything. IMO, if someone wants to support the Dev via Patreon, they should do so. It is their money. And who does not want to do it, will not do it.

Like, I did not pay a single cent for this game, I played it quite recently (June or something like that), it is a great game, but knowing that it takes long between Updates, I will not pay anything. But I wont bitch about it constantly.

Mordicai

Nov 1, 2018
I think the dev could have stopped a lot (not all) of the anger if he would just stop setting timelines. He seems pathologically incapable of meeting them and managing his time. He should just own it and stop telling people dates he damn well knows he will never come even close to hitting

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017

Someone call the NASA and let them know that France its now out of any time zone they known. Now France its like that weird planet in Interstellar. The one where Matthew McConaughey almost dies.

Sep 13, 2020
What a surprise, seems like this guy wants to push the release date to tomorrow. How much you wanna bet he will now keep up the fake excuses of "It will be tomorrow", "It will be tomorrow", "Tomorrow 100% no more delays", "It WILL be tomorrow this time".
I do find it so funny how some people in the Discord still believe in the guy after all his BS, even some of his VIP members are now starting to doubt him. I have zero sympathy for anyone that still believes in this guy and later on finds out they been taken for a fool, Darwin's natural selection is at play here (The stupid lose, whereas the intelligent gain).
HOWEVER if Irphs does actually end up releasing the update today/tomorrow then I do take my words back.

Zrkadlo

Nov 16, 2017
Someone call the NASA and let them know that France its now out of any time zone they known. Now France its like that weird planet in Interstellar. The one where Matthew McConaughey almost dies.
To be fair, France's timezones range from UTC-10 to UTC+12

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
i dont particulary care, i am in awe tho on how loyal these people are considering they are getting little to no content for their moneys worth

Reactions: Alex_12

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
When dates are mentioned don't forget the difference in times zones. What might be today for one person might be tomorrow or yesterday for another.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Some people here think they are some warriors of justice or anything. IMO, if someone wants to support the Dev via Patreon, they should do so. It is their money. And who does not want to do it, will not do it.

Like, I did not pay a single cent for this game, I played it quite recently (June or something like that), it is a great game, but knowing that it takes long between Updates, I will not pay anything. But I wont bitch about it constantly.
Cherubin25 You said it! You are 100% correct.

I thought this is a pirate site for people who want stuff for free (free booty!).

Instead of saying "Thank you Dev for the free booty" (Irphaeus) , all I see is whining by those who feel they were lied to. Wow.

A bunch of whiners and not true pirates on a pirate site.

So, I say " Irphaeus - thank you. Keep up the great work! We love your work. We would like more".

Ahoy!

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes