JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Never played this.. From what I read it looks ok.. Is it worth it for someone who doesn't get into Japenese type games????

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
top 5 least favorite girls

4. Asuka
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can feel Namco15 glaring at you :LOL:

Favorites
1.Minami
2.Sheila
3.Isabella
4.Kayane
5.Inori

Least
1.Anders
2.Shirohime

Just those two I haven't taken to I hope we make them our personal slaves
I'm a big fan of King Monkey Mon but there are days breaks my kokoro :cry::LOL: .

Remember to vote for the best in Best Girl in Waifu Academy , Asuka in this thread :love::cool: In the future I'll show the results like last time(y):sneaky::sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's nothing better than conquering the girl who hates you;):p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm a big fan of King Monkey Mon but there are days breaks my kokoro :cry::LOL: .

Remember to vote for the best in Best Girl in Waifu Academy , Asuka in this thread :love::cool: In the future I'll show the results like last time(y):sneaky::sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's nothing better than conquering the girl who hates you;):p
Mormont Fantabaldu

honesty i guess i shouldnt have put her in my least favorite list as i said the only ones i truly dont really like are the first 3 ones

i like the interaction of taming a tsundere but they are far to many good characters in this game to place her about number 10

tumblr_mkedvzKuLJ1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

but im glad to find out that i have such a reputation on this site :p

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Good god, it's too cringey trying to even go down that bad end for Catherine. My boy isn't going to get caught that easily. Not even going to try and see what happens there. The sex scenes are worth a save though. It's soo great that she's dtf. Glad this latest update didn't end helping out Maki, like I thought it would, reading the changelog. Yoko's just as bad as Minami when she was nosing around. Too bad the dev is fucking bias for the good route. It's going to be so annoying waiting for Yoko to get turned loyal. The possible cucking and cockblocking in this game is real as fuck. So hard to watch. I do wish this game could be like others though, in adding repeat sex scenes before the day ends. Everytime Sheila offers sex in the evenings and it doesn't happen, it's pretty crazy to sit through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Jul 29, 2017
jamdan
I have a special Waifu render with all girls and every time i take a look at it ; Impossible to remember all names correctly

King Monkey Mon
Of course Shirohime is not my absolute favorite Waifu and in this case i don't like her for the story ( she is actually a marginal character in the plot ) , but i exclusively like her for the design , especially for his hairstyle and her fox silver color ; she gives me the idea to be an ancient , but young Japanese warrior , sexy and strong....

For you my friend some more Rachel sexy renders ( a underestimate character )
View attachment 331604

View attachment 331605
I normally don't get people with glasses fetishes but something about Rachel looks so right in them

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
K I said this a while back but has Dev actually confirmed Kayane is a Virgin? Because all I remember her saying is she isn't fucking Kenichi. The fact she was willing to offer bonin' to our intrepid MC just for letting her know if he sees any thugs at a playground in the next week seems kinda easy. But this is a fucking h-game. Theres probably one out there where the MC takes the virginity of his fuckin birth mother. Please don't tell me if there is
bruh she was giving head early in the game tho

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Well this post wasn't to take seriously so everything is fine. :p
I know I know ^^
Mormont Idkanythingsmarter Pitrik \m/ Fantabaldu

my top 5 favorite girls in the game are frankly i love to majority of the girls the same way of each to make a top 10-15 list

1. Kayane
2. Takamaru
3. Catherine
4. Shelia
5. Isabella

top 5 least favorite girls

1. Shirohime
2. Mrs Anders
3. Tomoko (main characters mom
4. Asuka
5. Yoko

i forgot he told her about Mr. Creeper glad you like Takamaru heres your reward for being a fact checker :p

View attachment 331572
I can feel Namco15 glaring at you :LOL:

Favorites
1.Minami
2.Sheila
3.Isabella
4.Kayane
5.Inori

Least
1.Anders
2.Shirohime

Just those two I haven't taken to I hope we make them our personal slaves
King Monkey Mon

My top 5 favorite
-Kayane
-Isabela
-Motoko
-Sheila
-Shirohime

My top 5 least favorite
-Jira
-Cathrine
-Elisabeth
-Mrs Anders
-Yoko

One picture dedicated to Rachael , that she seems to be not one of the favorite girls .
In these days i caught a bad cold , maybe it's better to call her to have a " right medical care " :cool::love:
View attachment 331598
Mormont

i know you have every right to like fictional characters but i have to ask why do you like Shirohime sure her character design is pretty sexy but characters personality and what we know about her is all the reason why shes on my least favorite list

in any case thats a really sexy Special render of Rachel :love:

my characters that i love equality are

Elizabeth
Motoko
Brooke
Inori
Kaori
Minami
Yuna
Mrs Keiko (homeroom teacher)
Rikuna
Jira
1 Kayane
2 Sheila
3 Takamaru
4 Isabella
5 Jira
My top 7 favorite
  • Yuna
  • Keiko
  • Tomoe
  • Sheila
  • Takamaru… wait, what? Takamura.
  • Rachel
  • Hmm, hard
My top (bottom?) least favorite
  • Jira
  • Mrs Anders
  • Yoko
  • If I forget someone no wonder I do.
Ah, listing your waifus… a great tradition ^^

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Never played this.. From what I read it looks ok.. Is it worth it for someone who doesn't get into Japenese type games????
From Japanese style game , Irphaeus took the setting ( typical Japanese College ) and the Girls model in Honey Select style.
But the plot it's pretty interesting and evolve day by day , starting from a revenge theme by the Mc , that become day by day a little more "sweet" , for example thorough interaction with some characters ( Motoko ).The Writing is pretty good , with a hilarious style and so many pop reference . This is a typical harem Game , with gorgeous girl , but all round girls , with unique characteristics , which give a great depth to the game ; while playing the game , you can have a strong immersion on it , with so many hours of gaming.
Only " bad " thing till now , there only one main route , in the game it's present the variable "Karma" , but the Dev will add different routes based on this only in next updates ; so till now choices that player can make , have not so big impact in the game .
At the end , my suggestion , is this a game absolutely worth to play , you will enjoy ...

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes