strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Any news from the discord? I'm not angry, I'm just... disappointed.
Last word from Vash was 46 of 48 pages done but he's burnt and going to bed. Might be tomorrow but could be Monday. Irph has to pull all that text in and finalize the release before uploading. IIRC last time it took 10 hours to upload.

or outright context errors

nothing like seeing the mom say "ora ora" instead of "ara ara" when you enter the living room while she's cleaning

i was like "why the fuck does she want to fight me?"
Wait did that really happen? Please post a screen shot of that cuz that's fucking hysterical.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Wait did that really happen? Please post a screen shot of that cuz that's fucking hysterical.
im afraid my save is beyond that part so i can't go back to screenshot the whole thing, but it happens the next morning after you prank her with the maid uniform, and funnily enough, this happened during an update that got delayed for like 3 extra weeks due to "proof reading", and it happens 2 minutes into that update (the previous update to that one, finished when Tomoe sees your dong in the morning)

i had this cutout saved around

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
im afraid my save is beyond that part so i can't go back to screenshot the whole thing, but it happens the next morning after you prank her with the maid uniform, and funnily enough, this happened during an update that got delayed for like 3 extra weeks due to "proof reading", and it happens 2 minutes into that update (the previous update to that one, finished when Tomoe sees your dong in the morning)

i had this cutout saved around
Ha! Sure enough.

1591517161216.png

I posted it in bugs channel. Hopfuly will be fixed this next release but might be in a bug fix patch down the road.

Reactions: theultragaydude

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
In the last message where he says it will take 8h to upload etc..i cant help but notice that he doesn't talk at all about tester, bugfixes and all..does he intend to upload it without doing any?

Reactions: witteb

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
In the last message where he says it will take 8h to upload etc..i cant help but notice that he doesn't talk at all about tester, bugfixes and all..does he intend to upload it without doing any?
They've been testing between the team as the alpha. First release to patrons is the beta. Full release comes after that.

Reactions: Banish
4.10 star(s) 264 Votes