VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
please dont let this be a one character game. i would love to see this expand to one day involve the whole AC cast(males genderbent)

keff

Jan 21, 2018
please dont let this be a one character game. i would love to see this expand to one day involve the whole AC cast(males genderbent)
you can't have such ridiculous expectations like the ENTIRE animal crossing cast and then also be a bitch and want genderbent males come on dude

Reactions: Alexa_Turis

keff

Jan 21, 2018
this is awesome, i hope to see some actual game from this soon. unfortunately i don't think many of my favorite characters would make it in but we'll see

dablazerguy

Jun 30, 2017
Only other creator I've given money to is boobsgames and nergal's nest due to their high quality but this is another level entirely.

Velynn

Feb 23, 2020
Holy shit, the artwork is amazing, would be nice if someone ported this to android tho :(

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Already a fan just from your animations. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this game!

Edit: Thought your art (which im totally loving) seemed familiar. Played dragon waifu. Was a fan then too :D
You realize the person who posted this is not the creator right? ^_^

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
When will people learn of not crossing Ninty?
I give it a few weeks. However the animations we will get will be good at least.

This.
Everyone be a pussy.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes