VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
you can't have such ridiculous expectations like the ENTIRE animal crossing cast and then also be a bitch and want genderbent males come on dude
genderbent males was an assumption i made based off the the fact that 'clover' is 'rover' from animal crossing and, spoiler alert, is a man.
im not saying he needs to release the entire cast tomorrow im saying that i would love to see this game expand to be a game that can compete with the big titles on this website far into the future. with his art he would definitely be a contender if he decided to make this game into a large project. why you decided to read into my optimistic comment and encouragement for future success and fill in negativity and complaints where there are none i have no idea

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh man gotta love his massive dames shame I cant check it out his twitter teased one hell of a thick ankha it did take a while to just get this though

keff

Jan 21, 2018
genderbent males was an assumption i made based off the the fact that 'clover' is 'rover' from animal crossing and, spoiler alert, is a man.
im not saying he needs to release the entire cast tomorrow im saying that i would love to see this game expand to be a game that can compete with the big titles on this website far into the future. with his art he would definitely be a contender if he decided to make this game into a large project. why you decided to read into my optimistic comment and encouragement for future success and fill in negativity and complaints where there are none i have no idea
i honestly completely forgot rover was male, i thought he just changed the name to avoid copyright

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
The proportions of the top and bottom look so mismatched. With her elbows out to the sides, her thighs are still wider, lol.
Great scenes, though. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Pretty sure that's the whole point....

Anyway this demo has some amazing art with 100% pure thiccness cant wait to see more.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Pretty sure that's the whole point....
There's a difference between 'thicc' and 'I cut two completely different people in half and sewed the fat legs on the thin torso', lol.
That art and animation are definitely incredible, though. Looking forward to more.

• Haha
Reactions: 92cbf4dd
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes