yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-B14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Jacopo471

Jul 26, 2018
I used to play on v11 max graphics anything fine, now on v14 will crash as soon as I hit play button, I have a ryzen5 with 8GB of ram laptop , is somebody having similar issues ?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I used to play on v11 max graphics anything fine, now on v14 will crash as soon as I hit play button, I have a ryzen5 with 8GB of ram laptop , is somebody having similar issues ?
that's weird, can you send me a screenshot of what it says, or does it just close?:unsure:

Jacopo471

Jul 26, 2018
that's weird, can you send me a screenshot of what it says, or does it just close?:unsure:
while I have this screen I'll hear the music of the game after being launched so as if it started correctly. tried yesterday and v11 works without problems on same settings, game will give me same error at lowest settings and resolution/windowed

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
while I have this screen I'll hear the music of the game after being launched so as if it started correctly. tried yesterday and v11 works without problems on same settings, game will give me same error at lowest settings and resolution/windowed
this is your GPU saying that there is not enough memory (obviously), after updating, the number of textures (and most likely polygons) expands, and more memory is required in the GPU, if the problem with a decrease in texture quality/ resolution is not fixed, then rather a bug / glitch in your GPU or GPU software (I use CPU r5 3600x|GPU rx7600xt)

Impure_Arsenic

Dec 2, 2020
According to the angels if I put on the demon costumes Ill be able to fuck them but i don't see a demon costume anywhere except the 80th floor, and when I put it on it doesn't work.

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
According to the angels if I put on the demon costumes Ill be able to fuck them but i don't see a demon costume anywhere except the 80th floor, and when I put it on it doesn't work.
It worked until build 14 (you can probably download build 13 on itch), now the costumes are re-organized.

Jacopo471

Jul 26, 2018
this is your GPU saying that there is not enough memory (obviously), after updating, the number of textures (and most likely polygons) expands, and more memory is required in the GPU, if the problem with a decrease in texture quality/ resolution is not fixed, then rather a bug / glitch in your GPU or GPU software (I use CPU r5 3600x|GPU rx7600xt)
any idea on how to fix? I'd like to play the game even in lower graphics..

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
until build 16 I had to deactivate the demon suit, but it's back with some new parts on floor 10

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes