Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
There is a dire need for more settings. Not only is there the graphics problems (my game is randomly zoomed in slightly so the edges of the screen are missing in both windowed and fullscreen, but not being able to change volume (I want to turn off music, I never play h games with music) is really weird. 1699411293220.png
also escape not pausing the game is weird (I cannot see which button brings up the menu due to the zoomin) zoomin is less bad when I hit maximize while in windowed mode but it's still not accurate.
I have a 16:10 monitor so that may be part of the problem but still

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
There is a dire need for more settings. Not only is there the graphics problems (my game is randomly zoomed in slightly so the edges of the screen are missing in both windowed and fullscreen, but not being able to change volume (I want to turn off music, I never play h games with music) is really weird.
also escape not pausing the game is weird (I cannot see which button brings up the menu due to the zoomin) zoomin is less bad when I hit maximize while in windowed mode but it's still not accurate.
I have a 16:10 monitor so that may be part of the problem but still
I will take note and add buttons to remove the sounds and music, the menu key is the Q but it is true that I can make it open also by ESC I will add that, I saw what was the problem on the 16:10 monitors, soon it will be fixed, thanks for the feedback:giggle:

Reactions: Oblivion9873

UnIced

Aug 14, 2020
So can we still not change into a futa for this build or will it be in a later update?

helltum

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, just a quick question. Will you add more enchancements to the main character?
As in even bigger breasts and bottom such as the breasts on the cowgirl floor.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hey, just a quick question. Will you add more enchancements to the main character?
As in even bigger breasts and bottom such as the breasts on the cowgirl floor.
Hi, for now I'm concentrating on the face for the make up salon, when I finish with it I'm going to do a rework of the body modification, I can't assure you that the boobs will be as big as the cow boss but a little bit bigger yes;)

Reactions: helltum

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update 0.9.6.3 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.6.4 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.6.5 available for Patreons! thanks for the support! :giggle:

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
its good, i like the nightclub, its beautiful, good assets and good lighting, idk how unity works, its normal lighting and free assets (walls, chairs, mirrors, disco balls etc)? because again, its gud :>

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
its good, i like the nightclub, its beautiful, good assets and good lighting, idk how unity works, its normal lighting and free assets (walls, chairs, mirrors, disco balls etc)? because again, its gud :>
The light is thanks to the unreal 5 that makes wonders, the assets I made them in blender to have more control of the scene,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I still have a lot to improve:giggle: Ty

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Something that would be really nice is to have the clothes you find "store" in the normal change clothes places, like how tattoos work. Easier to have it all in one place than having to go to floor X to find the costume you wanted. Same with the dildos would be great if they are all stored in the dildo store, either extra spaces on the sides or talking to someone if space is an issue.

Wanted to mention the bug with the second set of clothes on floor 11 but saw in patch note 9.6.4 that it was fixed.

Which animations can we change with the NPC and how?
EDIT: Nevermind, found the circle arrows

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous122333
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes