pirollo

May 2, 2017
Someone has the characters clipping/flashing problem as me?
With any resolution or any fps setting the npcs sometimes keeps flashing around, or the witch on the penultimate floor completely disappear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Someone has the characters clipping/flashing problem as me?
With any resolution or any fps setting the npcs sometimes keeps flashing around, or the witch on the penultimate floor completely disappear.
someone else already reported it but I have not been able to fix that bug yet, because I really do not know why it happens, in each update I touch a little bit the configuration to see if it is fixed, sorry for the problems

pirollo

May 2, 2017
someone else already reported it but I have not been able to fix that bug yet, because I really do not know why it happens, in each update I touch a little bit the configuration to see if it is fixed, sorry for the problems
Thanks for the answer!
No probs at all, the game is still playable and i can say that is really a good work ;)

Keep goin' at it! (y)
Thanks again a lot for replyin' 2 me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe it's a fun idea to throw away some money at the girls on the first floor. You already have them set up nicely in those boxes.. How about you let us throw in some money and speed up their machine. Then they cum and it resets.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Maybe it's a fun idea to throw away some money at the girls on the first floor. You already have them set up nicely in those boxes.. How about you let us throw in some money and speed up their machine. Then they cum and it resets.
it's a very funny idea, when I touch the 1st floor again I'll see if I do it:devilish:

Reactions: Alleyne

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update Day!:coffee:
Update 0.9.6.6 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.6.7 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.6.8 available for Patreons! thanks for the support! :giggle:

Reactions: KittyNyan

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update Day!:alien:
Update 0.9.6.7 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.6.8 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.6.9 available for Patreons! thank you all for keeping playing:giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes