KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
super late reply but my cheat engine (7.5) crashes every time i open this game's process. is there something you're doing different?
Dunno. Just tested it a second ago and it works fine for me. Doubt it matters, but I haven't updated CE in a long time and it's still at 7.3.

Mooglie

Dec 29, 2020
Fan-FUCKING-tastic game! There are so many animations, poses, customization's, mini-games, and secrets that it feels like a full release!
Just a few gripes
  • The Angels are nice to look at, but i'd take one explaining everything instead of a dozen scattered about
  • I was super confused as to why I kept appearing in the nurses place. I connected the dots that the "PRESS E TO MASTURBATE" was a survival thing, but maybe a warning about satisfaction instead
  • The icons for the skills are a bit misleading. Maybe a Heels Icon for Dance XP and the XP icon for sex scenes? Might just be me.
But otherwise, 10/10 game, would coom again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
  • The Angels are nice to look at, but i'd take one explaining everything instead of a dozen scattered about
they have different sex animations ;)

• The icons for the skills are a bit misleading. Maybe a Heels Icon for Dance XP and the XP icon for sex scenes? Might just be me.
soon I will change that part, I have to add more skills and improve the UI, I take into account your recommendation
Thank you very much! :3

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hm, lots of
* On your home's sofa, after enabling freecam (T), and ending the pose/event, the freecam remained. Had to press T again to disable it
* Outside, talking to the angel, it shows Q to accept something? But pressing Q does nothing, I can only press E. -- All angels have a Q prompt, but none works. Might as well remove the Q from them. Maybe hide the Q prompt if the player isn't wearing any demon clothing
* Right mouse button throws cum, but also works to turn the camera around during sex scenes. None of the buttons allow movement (changing the center of rotation)
* Since the big buttons appear as UI, it'd make sense to be able to click them as well
* Entering the sewers from the manhole near your home, if you exit, you'll be near the hospital
* Interacting with the tentacle dumpster, UI doesn't show "T" for freecam, but pressing the key enables freecam anyway.
* When fucking girls as a dominant (my girl fucking), the Cum poses will swap back to the other girl fucking mine
* On the Body Modification shop, not being able to move the camera doesn't make sense
* On the dance minigame, near the Piercing shop, the keyboard doesn't work to press 1, 2, 3, 4. You have to click the buttons
* On the Piercing shop, if you're wearing a hat, you won't know what the hair you're trying to pick looks like
* No option to change the color of dragon scales, it's always black
* While using arm bondage (both arms behind the back), several animations will look hella funny, as they expect the arms to be free
* Hair overlaps with furry form's hair
* On the underground pit with the slime girls, the gun only shows up after you get grabbed and release yourself
* Respawning while a slime girl is groping you, you'll still have to press right mouse button to "release" yourself - ended up with the below situation. Pressing E finished that and fixed things, except for the "Free Yourself" that refused to go away
1718933868192.png

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hm, lots of
* On your home's sofa, after enabling freecam (T), and ending the pose/event, the freecam remained. Had to press T again to disable it
* Outside, talking to the angel, it shows Q to accept something? But pressing Q does nothing, I can only press E. -- All angels have a Q prompt, but none works. Might as well remove the Q from them. Maybe hide the Q prompt if the player isn't wearing any demon clothing
* Right mouse button throws cum, but also works to turn the camera around during sex scenes. None of the buttons allow movement (changing the center of rotation)
* Since the big buttons appear as UI, it'd make sense to be able to click them as well
* Entering the sewers from the manhole near your home, if you exit, you'll be near the hospital
* Interacting with the tentacle dumpster, UI doesn't show "T" for freecam, but pressing the key enables freecam anyway.
* When fucking girls as a dominant (my girl fucking), the Cum poses will swap back to the other girl fucking mine
* On the Body Modification shop, not being able to move the camera doesn't make sense
* On the dance minigame, near the Piercing shop, the keyboard doesn't work to press 1, 2, 3, 4. You have to click the buttons
* On the Piercing shop, if you're wearing a hat, you won't know what the hair you're trying to pick looks like
* No option to change the color of dragon scales, it's always black
* While using arm bondage (both arms behind the back), several animations will look hella funny, as they expect the arms to be free
* Hair overlaps with furry form's hair
* On the underground pit with the slime girls, the gun only shows up after you get grabbed and release yourself
* Respawning while a slime girl is groping you, you'll still have to press right mouse button to "release" yourself - ended up with the below situation. Pressing E finished that and fixed things, except for the "Free Yourself" that refused to go away
thank you very much for the feedback!
there are some things like the dragon scales that I want to redo,
but otherwise it's great! I'm going to check all the points!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes