Feb 2, 2022

Yeah! This is hot stuff! Pls more :)
Waifu Dreams Studio

As i mentioned a few pages ago, do you think you will work on a dynamic bondage/slave market feature?
Or do you leave the system and interactions like it looks for now?

If you are interested, i could explain more in detail. Iám also a programmer and i know which stuff is "easy" and which is extremely time consuming. Because of that, i wouldn´t send you totally unrealistic tasks ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023

Yeah! This is hot stuff! Pls more :)
Waifu Dreams Studio

As i mentioned a few pages ago, do you think you will work on a dynamic bondage/slave market feature?
Or do you leave the system and interactions like it looks for now?

If you are interested, i could explain more in detail. Iám also a programmer and i know which stuff is "easy" and which is extremely time consuming. Because of that, i wouldn´t send you totally unrealistic tasks ;)
for now I first want to fill the building with more animations and then add more specific functions to each floor, the slave system is not very complicated, but I would need more time to implement it:giggle:

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Nice, i have one question though those getting banished in to the shadow realm after cumming is temporary thing or it's going to stay like this ?

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
It still amazes me how quick you can pump out these updates, compared to some of the other devs I've seen here that can take 6 months to only release a bug fix. Hands down one of the best plus the game is great too ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Nice, i have one question though those getting banished in to the shadow realm after cumming is temporary thing or it's going to stay like this ?
It will be optional, the idea is to find a way to achieve a fluid simulation for climax, which I have not yet been able to achieve with low performance cost

Wolfschadow

Nov 28, 2019
The aspect ratio of my monitor cuts off a large part of the UI on both sides but when I try to change it via window mode, rescaling the window keeps it at the same aspect ratio. Is there any way to fix this?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
The aspect ratio of my monitor cuts off a large part of the UI on both sides but when I try to change it via window mode, rescaling the window keeps it at the same aspect ratio. Is there any way to fix this?
with F11 you can put it in windowed mode, I'm trying different screen resolutions but it doesn't give me problems, can you send me a screenshot?

Wolfschadow

Nov 28, 2019
with F11 you can put it in windowed mode, I'm trying different screen resolutions but it doesn't give me problems, can you send me a screenshot?
The problem is I can not adjust the screen resolution of the game itself once it is in windowed mode as adjusting it vertically or horizontally instead adjusts it diagonally while keeping the same aspect ratio.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes