blue wolf

May 31, 2019
a-ha! thats clever!:cool:
release it to the public the new verson and have the second next new verson finished to
do you make this always one week? or more? to release the newest version to the public?
I am just curious!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
release it to the public the new verson and have the second next new verson finished to
do you make this always one week? or more? to release the newest version to the public?
I am just curious!
I always try to have one update a week ready and release the other to the public;), but sometimes I get complicated with things like my job

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I am just curious!
glad you are liking it, if you have any suggestions of what you want to see in the game you can let me know:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: blue wolf

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
glad you are liking it, if you have any suggestions of what you want to see in the game you can let me know:giggle:
hmm... if i have a suggestion to help or have a wish, then is this a tiny suggestion here: [floor 8: Dairy farm {will i call it by myself}
[3-4] Rooms
- you can gonna replace the empty milking machine with a girl that get milked too and the next room will are be 4 another milking machines [two to use ] and a girl [not like a Cowgirl and is see like a farmer] standing in the middle of the room, the dialog with her say: that she find you and you must get milked by one here, if the player accept it, the player is one of a machine and will get milked there. {free cost}
- a futa cowgirl is on a corner {left before next room} and a dialog with her if the player pay 5000 money to her, will she fucking the player in her pussy by milked by on a milking machene.
- the next room is seems like the another room behind the player if she visit in. but this milking machines has also a dildo to fuck her pussy for pleasure, the same with the another room a farm girl in the middle and a another futa cowgirl. this time if the player pay 5000 money again , she will give the a blowjob with her penis while get milked.
the farm girl has a another dialog with the player, she will punish her, because she run away again {lore: first room,{free} }
-the next room is left and if the player reach level 150 can she visit in and two girls [female and one futa with cow ckothes] sitting on two red chairs and are the boss the floors, the femele will give the player to being breastfeed on the chair by her big breasts and the second animation about the futa girl, she give the player one of the best seeds {chair blowjob} both cost 50.000 money per one use as result to level 150. [why level 150? answer: one of the highest floor!]

thats one of my suggestion! hope you like the discription!;)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
hmm... if i have a suggestion to help or have a wish, then is this a tiny suggestion here: [floor 8: Dairy farm {will i call it by myself}
[3-4] Rooms
- you can gonna replace the empty milking machine with a girl that get milked too and the next room will are be 4 another milking machines [two to use ] and a girl [not like a Cowgirl and is see like a farmer] standing in the middle of the room, the dialog with her say: that she find you and you must get milked by one here, if the player accept it, the player is one of a machine and will get milked there. {free cost}
- a futa cowgirl is on a corner {left before next room} and a dialog with her if the player pay 5000 money to her, will she fucking the player in her pussy by milked by on a milking machene.
- the next room is seems like the another room behind the player if she visit in. but this milking machines has also a dildo to fuck her pussy for pleasure, the same with the another room a farm girl in the middle and a another futa cowgirl. this time if the player pay 5000 money again , she will give the a blowjob with her penis while get milked.
the farm girl has a another dialog with the player, she will punish her, because she run away again {lore: first room,{free} }
-the next room is left and if the player reach level 150 can she visit in and two girls [female and one futa with cow ckothes] sitting on two red chairs and are the boss the floors, the femele will give the player to being breastfeed on the chair by her big breasts and the second animation about the futa girl, she give the player one of the best seeds {chair blowjob} both cost 50.000 money per one use as result to level 150. [why level 150? answer: one of the highest floor!]

thats one of my suggestion! hope you like the discription!;)
I love it:love:, I'm currently remodeling the 6th floor but when I'm done I'll start on the 8th floor! the only thing I would change would be the prices (higher) and the level required (a little less) but everything else I love the description, I will also add other things:sneaky:thank you!

Reactions: blue wolf
Feb 2, 2022
Waifu Dreams Studio
I like your game. Great usage, no bugs spotted so far :)
As you describe it as "sandbox", what about a slave market?

You can buy a (chained) girl, which you then can drag around with you and put in some situations.
Positions, cages, scenes to make more money?
For me, all kind of bondage stuff would improve every game.

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio
I like your game. Great usage, no bugs spotted so far :)
As you describe it as "sandbox", what about a slave market?

You can buy a (chained) girl, which you then can drag around with you and put in some situations.
Positions, cages, scenes to make more money?
For me, all kind of bondage stuff would improve every game.
That's a good idea, it might be a little difficult to implement, I'm remodeling floor 8 now, when I'm done I might take a look at floor 4 to add more bondage:devilish:

Tcm001

Oct 23, 2018
so, this might sound like a dumb question but hear me out. I don't know how to level up. I'm assuming that its the buy button on the stage you dance at but i can't click it. (i just get more money) I looked all over the area i can and interacted with everyone i can but haven't found anything else that looks like it could be used for leveling up.
so my question is where and how do i level up?
aside from that the game has an interesting concept and i wish you luck with it.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
so, this might sound like a dumb question but hear me out. I don't know how to level up. I'm assuming that its the buy button on the stage you dance at but i can't click it. (i just get more money) I looked all over the area i can and interacted with everyone i can but haven't found anything else that looks like it could be used for leveling up.
so my question is where and how do i level up?
aside from that the game has an interesting concept and i wish you luck with it.
Hi, for now you can only level up by dancing in the buy button, maybe you don't have enough money, check next to it that says the cost

Mar 17, 2021
Interestingly done. Mostly, I enjoyed it. Personally, I'm a foot-man and the feet were well done for the animation for the foot prostitute. Kudos to you! I'm not a fan of futa, but I'm happy that there is a good chunk of lesbian content.

With where things are at:
1) Slow the increase of your "health" meter down when you get with a prostitute.
2) Change the price to the cost per tick to refill said "health" meter.
3) I think the instructions right at the beginning of the game mentioned how to masturbate, but I quickly forgot it, so it would be helpful to have a movement or interaction screen that would mention how to move in game and what buttons do.
4) You could add a function where if you wanted to switch with the prostitutes, it could reverse the "health" meter and you would lose it rather than gain.
5) I spent so much time dancing to increase my leveling that I finished the majority of the content in one sitting. I would have preferred to spend that time leveling up the dancers and the money makers to make the money so I could mosey around and interact more with the NPCs.

I'm curious to know where you're going with the game next? Well done.

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Interestingly done. Mostly, I enjoyed it. Personally, I'm a foot-man and the feet were well done for the animation for the foot prostitute. Kudos to you! I'm not a fan of futa, but I'm happy that there is a good chunk of lesbian content.

With where things are at:
1) Slow the increase of your "health" meter down when you get with a prostitute.
2) Change the price to the cost per tick to refill said "health" meter.
3) I think the instructions right at the beginning of the game mentioned how to masturbate, but I quickly forgot it, so it would be helpful to have a movement or interaction screen that would mention how to move in game and what buttons do.
4) You could add a function where if you wanted to switch with the prostitutes, it could reverse the "health" meter and you would lose it rather than gain.
5) I spent so much time dancing to increase my leveling that I finished the majority of the content in one sitting. I would have preferred to spend that time leveling up the dancers and the money makers to make the money so I could mosey around and interact more with the NPCs.

I'm curious to know where you're going with the game next? Well done.
Thank you very much, I think the points are very accurate, I will try to apply them to the game, thanks for the feedback:giggle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-0.9.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes