KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Only downside to cheating the game to rush the content is that I can't be the judge of how long it takes to progress through the game.
For the time I was playing it legit, the game felt like idle income wasn't viable, but someone else might be able to chime in on that one. I remember the best source of income is doing the dance and doing it well; you get so many skill points and money that NOT doing it was awful. Best source of skill points is paying someone for sex and exiting out when the cum meter fills all the way up though, I think I was still getting more from that than dancing, though you lose money that way, so it's a tradeoff, which I like.

Kinda related: I think every floor should have an idle income thing to buy, just so that no matter how good or bad the floor is, even if that floor ends up being a nasty turnoff for a player, they'd still get something out of unlocking it. I could be remembering it incorrectly, but I think only like half the floors had one.

Also I'm posting random ideas and being a dumb "idea guy" since I'm stalling for some IRL time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Only downside to cheating the game to rush the content is that I can't be the judge of how long it takes to progress through the game.
For the time I was playing it legit, the game felt like idle income wasn't viable, but someone else might be able to chime in on that one. I remember the best source of income is doing the dance and doing it well; you get so many skill points and money that NOT doing it was awful. Best source of skill points is paying someone for sex and exiting out when the cum meter fills all the way up though, I think I was still getting more from that than dancing, though you lose money that way, so it's a tradeoff, which I like.

Kinda related: I think every floor should have an idle income thing to buy, just so that no matter how good or bad the floor is, even if that floor ends up being a nasty turnoff for a player, they'd still get something out of unlocking it. I could be remembering it incorrectly, but I think only like half the floors had one.
the idea of the floors is to make a minigame for each one, but I've been delayed because I also have to make the animations to increase the content and improve the other systems.
point 1 gave me some ideas! it's something that can take me a while to model, animate and program but it's true that it would give more life to the floors!
the other points are also interesting
I really liked idea 6 :3

Reactions: KL-001-A

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to disable the antialiasing in this game? Game straight up turns it back on even if you readonly the ini. Reason I'm asking is I prefer supersampling so it kinda clashes. New update is nice also. Someone is dumping experiments in the city.

• Red Heart

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Some ideas:
Heart shaped Pupils.
Empty eyes
Womb tattoo
Drone suit.
Drone suit with null bugle.
Cumflated/pregnant belly.
By default, the main character has heart irises, if that counts.

There's some cumflation in the Patron build, though it's a simple big-small-big-small-big-small pulsing effect when you're in a cum pose on the final floor.

Reactions: dedefdp

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
By default, the main character has heart irises, if that counts.

There's some cumflation in the Patron build, though it's a simple big-small-big-small-big-small pulsing effect when you're in a cum pose on the final floor.
I'm already making it so that the belly gets a little bigger every time a cumflation animation is done, and stays that way for a while:sneaky:, it still needs a little polishing but this saturday I will put it on patreon :3

Reactions: KL-001-A

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Is there a way to disable the antialiasing in this game? Game straight up turns it back on even if you readonly the ini. Reason I'm asking is I prefer supersampling so it kinda clashes. New update is nice also. Someone is dumping experiments in the city.
I'll try to set the antialiazing options, I think unreal has several by default:unsure:, I'll try it

Reactions: catsdino

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
any idea what it would be like? I think it would be good for the 11th floor :devilish:
I'm not into drone stuff, so I'm just making assumptions about what he likes based on the few times I've seen drone art, but I imagine it'd just be doing this:
(Selecting everything but hair, copying the mesh (thus also saving the weight painting, rigging and shape keys), then expanding the copied mesh slightly and coloring everything with a latex material.)
View attachment 2024-01-09 23-43-24.mp4

(EDIT: Or I guess just replace the body+eye textures and hide the hair, IDK.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes