catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Something interesting I noticed about walking is that the character's facial expression defaults.
Also there is no falling anim so if you manage to fall the game just A poses you. Kinda funny

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Something interesting I noticed about walking is that the character's facial expression defaults.
Also there is no falling anim so if you manage to fall the game just A poses you. Kinda funny
I haven't done jump and fall animations yet Xd
I have already checked the body, indeed it was double sided, it seems that when I was testing things I activated it and left it like that, thanks for the advice!

Reactions: catsdino

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Saw you were looking for scene customization suggestions on Patreon, but Patreon's little comment section is tiny and hard to use, so I'll put it here instead.
Apologies if any suggestions are weird or confusing, I just got finished salting the road in front of our house using a bucket of salt that had become a large brick.
Also I misread the question on Patreon, so I'm doing both suggestions for character customization and for scene customization.

Mainly aiming to avoid any suggestions that are unfeasible or overly complicated. Idea Guy powers ACTIVATE:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Used the time writing all this as a dumb excuse to give my sore arms a rest after salting the road, it worked, I think.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Saw you were looking for scene customization suggestions on Patreon, but Patreon's little comment section is tiny and hard to use, so I'll put it here instead.
Apologies if any suggestions are weird or confusing, I just got finished salting the road in front of our house using a bucket of salt that had become a large brick.
Also I misread the question on Patreon, so I'm doing both suggestions for character customization and for scene customization.

Mainly aiming to avoid any suggestions that are unfeasible or overly complicated. Idea Guy powers ACTIVATE:
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Used the time writing all this as a dumb excuse to give my sore arms a rest after salting the road, it worked, I think.
overall very good ideas! i love the one about the teleporter in the house, i think it would not be too difficult,
the hair and skin are on the way! i had problems with the hats, and i'm fixing them one by one so that the hair can be changed well
and the Default toggle setting to know who dominates I think it is also necessary!
I'm going to copy all this and go analyzing:geek:
thank you very much! :3

Reactions: KL-001-A

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I finally tried the "converter"
Not bad, just wish it had more colors and the black one was actually shades of black and not darkened pinks.(though that could be a mapping issue on it) Also wish it had hair options too and eye ones.

I also think the playable waifu should get more skin options in the future. Maybe something alien or exotic as well as just being able to pick more shades and colors like the converter has(Unless I'm missing something)

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I finally tried the "converter"
Not bad, just wish it had more colors and the black one was actually shades of black and not darkened pinks.(though that could be a mapping issue on it) Also wish it had hair options too and eye ones.

I also think the playable waifu should get more skin options in the future. Maybe something alien or exotic as well as just being able to pick more shades and colors like the converter has(Unless I'm missing something)
the skins colors are on the way, when I finish drawing at least 5 I'll put them in the game!

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
IRDK.jpg As soon as I left the new house I 'talked' to the angel and this happened... Something seems off IDK

Edit: I checked the other angels and they all seem fine

Last edited:

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Might be worth mentioning an idea I had about the extra houses you added (unless you have other plans) but maybe have an option to buy them to open them up and have new npc's appear after. Only suggesting this because it would give people something to spend the money on.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Might be worth mentioning an idea I had about the extra houses you added (unless you have other plans) but maybe have an option to buy them to open them up and have new npc's appear after. Only suggesting this because it would give people something to spend the money on.
I have some plans for the houses, but it could be done for another building or place to unlock it, I'll think about it:unsure:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I like the house, just wish there was some sorta prefab system to it and maybe the ability to bring back a personal waifu to it. (Maybe a build your own waifu that stays at your house that is just a copy of the player or something)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I like the house, just wish there was some sorta prefab system to it and maybe the ability to bring back a personal waifu to it. (Maybe a build your own waifu that stays at your house that is just a copy of the player or something)
just now I was talking to a patreon about it, and I think that for next week I can have ready a "girlfriends" system, but something rustic to test how it would be
really the house has a lot of possibilities :3

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes