Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
You know, I just realized something. I always felt like something about the NPC girls' faces looked off, and today it hit me:

They don't have eyebrows :eek:

• Hey there
Reactions: FTFaceless
Dec 26, 2023
Update Day! :geek:

Update Build 2 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 3 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 4 available for Patreons! thank you all for playing!!!! :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any plans to add male sex partners to the game or are you gonna stay with futa?
Also some more DP, Spitroast and gangbang scenes would be really nice :D
the double blowjob was also very nice - maybe some more of that? feels rare to see in many games

Other than that i think you're doing a great job!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Any plans to add male sex partners to the game or are you gonna stay with futa?
Also some more DP, Spitroast and gangbang scenes would be really nice :D
the double blowjob was also very nice - maybe some more of that? feels rare to see in many games

Other than that i think you're doing a great job!
thank you very much! :3
the partner is going to be futa or female
I'm going to continue making threesome and gangbang animations:devilish:, but they take a long time to make, that's why there are so few of them

player two

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3281906 As soon as I left the new house I 'talked' to the angel and this happened... Something seems off IDK

Edit: I checked the other angels and they all seem fine
I think that should be a standard move. Gotta try out the demon/succubus wings now. Yup. different moves depending on the angel.

demon/succubus outfit suggestion - It would be a nice option for less "coverage". Most creatures like that are more "au natural" (i.e. no bikini) unless this is supposed to be a "role play" sort of.

Of course, the "elf bat demon" could be left as-is, and a more genuine succubus outfit (wings, maybe tail, horns, possible glyph markings, minus "dark crystal" elf ears).

Then again, it's not really necessary as this is a fun little game to chill with, unlike Mad Mind's Succubus and other related "Hell" games. I do enjoy & appreciate the game so far and keep looking forward to the updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Don't know what time frame the updates are on but I'm assuming that build 3 is before I mentioned the broken animation for the angel outside the house as it was still broken for me, but that aside I like the new animations in the house (the dildo on the side in front of the bed had a weird black box in a couple of the animations for me not sure if this was due to the low end graphics on my part but thought it was worth mentioning)

Also had another idea or request I wanted to share, I feel like there still aren't enough dance animations for outside and also it would be nice if the dancer inside could switch animations occasionally

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Don't know what time frame the updates are on but I'm assuming that build 3 is before I mentioned the broken animation for the angel outside the house as it was still broken for me, but that aside I like the new animations in the house (the dildo on the side in front of the bed had a weird black box in a couple of the animations for me not sure if this was due to the low end graphics on my part but thought it was worth mentioning)
The angel is fixed in build 4, I'm going to check the animation of the bed table:unsure:

Also had another idea or request I wanted to share, I feel like there still aren't enough dance animations for outside and also it would be nice if the dancer inside could switch animations occasionally
noted! :3
they really are very difficult animations to make, it might take me a while to make a few

Reactions: EarthTramp
Dec 26, 2023
Just wanted to give some give some words of encouragment and some words of "wisdom".
Don't burn yourself out while trying to put out content, if you need to take a little break or whatever go ahead :)
it's much easier to take a break and get back to work than actually getting back to work when you're already burned out in my experience.

It's also worth mentioning that imo Quality > Quanitity, and this also goes for the game in general. It doesn't matter how much content a game has if it runs horribly and is prone to crashing and bugging. Obviously the game runs good so far and there are no issues, but I see people (including myself) are asking for more content and i think it's worth mentioning that you should also put effort into keeping the game running smoothly :)

Too often devs in this community run into issues and their games turn awful and i dont want to see this happening to ur game!
Other than that, keep up the good work :D

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Just wanted to give some give some words of encouragment and some words of "wisdom".
Don't burn yourself out while trying to put out content, if you need to take a little break or whatever go ahead :)
it's much easier to take a break and get back to work than actually getting back to work when you're already burned out in my experience
I often take my time, it doesn't show in the updates because I love doing animations and sometimes an update doesn't have a lot of added code but it does have a lot of animations :3

ntioning that imo Quality > Quanitity, and this also goes for the game in general. It doesn't matter how much content a game has if it runs horribly and is prone to crashing and bugging. Obviously the game runs good so far and there are no issues, but I see people (including myself) are asking for more content and i think it's worth mentioning that you should also put effort into keeping the game running smoothly :)
Thanks to the community I do not think it will happen, I am very grateful to everyone because they detect errors and propose new things and that helps me a lot! really helps a lot!:giggle:

Too often devs in this community run into issues and their games turn awful and i dont want to see this happening to ur game!
Other than that, keep up the good work :D
if that happens I give everyone the right to hit me hard xd
thank you very much!!! :3

ElysiumDeath

Feb 12, 2020
Hello everyone, when I launch the v0.9.7.6 version of the game, I get an error when I click on the play button. currentqueue.device->getdevice >getdeviceremovedreason failed

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes