Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Slime girl skins!? Yes please. can I request some opaque ones that are shiny to look like latex?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I updated my graphics card driver to the latest version and even did a clean driver installation. The problem has not been solved. The version of the game 0.9.6.5 that I have on my computer runs without problems.
I'm going to check to see what it could be
the last version I uploaded the build 3 also gives you problems?

Lifeplayer

Jun 21, 2022
:unsure:If this helps people with graphic issues, but here's the long overdue howto run this game on win7 [if that's okay]:
FORGOT the more important part:FacePalm:: download , install [probably reboot], then r-click main [big] exe, switch to vxkex tab, tick the first option [enable vxkex...] and click OK.
>Extract this to "[game folder]Engine\Binaries\Win64", where the big .exe is, then use the small .exe in main folder to run it.
View attachment Waivulk.7z
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>>Maybe with -dx11 arguement as @catsdino said, you won't nedd the dlls?
2024-02-05 05_03_49.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
build 3 also throws an error. Maybe the reason is that I have two versions of the game installed at once build 3 and 0.9.6.5?
you should have no problem, you can try this solution it seems to work fine!

:unsure:If this helps people with graphic issues, but here's the long overdue howto run this game on win7 [if that's okay]:
Extract this to "[game folder]Engine\Binaries\Win64", where the big .exe is, then use the small .exe in main folder to run it.
View attachment 3326932
View attachment 3326937

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I was able to run build 3 via dx11, but in order for the game to work, I first need to set the minimum settings, and after loading into the game I can set the settings to 60fps 1080p and high quality
very strange:unsure:
I'm going to try another configuration of graphics for the next versions to see if that solves it

Reactions: Lifeplayer

player two

Dec 4, 2022
slimes skin is still not perfect, but I will keep improving it to make it look "softer":sneaky:
I cannot imagine the level of effort for the following, but ...

a transparent / translucent slime girl or "ghost girl" maybe. In Monolith Bay, there's a ghost girl, so you can see the penetration and climax. I've seen your models (depending on the camera position) have vag+cervix, anus, mouth (teeth+tongue).

It would really crazy to see that kind of action here. Though I don't know how the costumes & body items (tattoo, shame writing, "fluids", etc.) would work on translucent/transparent models.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I cannot imagine the level of effort for the following, but ...

a transparent / translucent slime girl or "ghost girl" maybe. In Monolith Bay, there's a ghost girl, so you can see the penetration and climax. I've seen your models (depending on the camera position) have vag+cervix, anus, mouth (teeth+tongue).

It would really crazy to see that kind of action here. Though I don't know how the costumes & body items (tattoo, shame writing, "fluids", etc.) would work on translucent/transparent models.
works well with tattoos(although I'm still improving it) and with costumes, for now the biggest problem is that sometimes the material doesn't show correctly when you put something inside, it shows it deformed
I still have a lot to improve

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes