catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
What a coincidence that right now I'm drawing new eyes:oops:!!!
any specific design or pure colors that emit light?
Cool purples, greens and yellows always are great and with subtle glows(so it isn't always too bright and overtakes the actual shading). emissive versions of the existing eyes would be nice.

Don't forget red also for people who wanna have black sclera and red eyes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Cool purples, greens and yellows always are great and with subtle glows(so it isn't always too bright and overtakes the actual shading). emissive versions of the existing eyes would be nice.

Don't forget red also for people who wanna have black sclera and red eyes.
nice, I still have 2 days left for build 6 so I think they will be there

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
game doesn't run that well had too reduce settings too low at best, but i figured that it's because its UE5, actually i ran the game with dx11 enabled and now i can play on high settings with mostly smooth frames, i think i heard dx12 doesn't like low vram gpus which mine is a 2gb one.

I wish i knew about this trick before, i skipped out lot of ue games because of performance issues and all i had to do was use dx11.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I wish i knew about this trick before, i skipped out lot of ue games because of performance issues and all i had to do was use dx11.
I would like to see if there is a way to include the option in the game, it would be very helpful since many, including me, did not know about it

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I would like to see if there is a way to include the option in the game, it would be very helpful since many, including me, did not know about it
You could probably pack a shortcut with launch arguments that doesn't rely on hardcoded filetree or a launcher that does that.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Since you like them so much, next week I'm going to make 6 more! to include freckles in the body as well!:devilish:
Oh wow full body freckles :p also just had a look and got to say I like the addition of the slime girl skin, didn't realize how much fun it would be to see the internal view, the only down side is that the tattoos and freckles don't transfer well but I guess that's the price for see through skin.

Side note: the horns feel like they are now a must for the succubus outfit :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
saturday?! Update day!!!:alien:
Update Build 4 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 5 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 6 available for Patreons! thanks for the support!!:giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You might have to move the itch.io away from google drive, it's quite often that I get the "to many users have downloaded this file in the last 24 hrs" thing.

• Wow

player two

Dec 4, 2022
++ on the new customizations in Build 5. Some observations:

Using slime skin, the model's normals don't appear to be layering correctly when observing it.

For example, magenta slime skin, when moving the camera around the front -- slowly pan in front of the naked toon so the breasts block the arms. You'll see the arms "layer in front" of the chest & nipples.

Same from a lower angle when the arms are on the other side of Hips. From the side view, there's a similar effect with the base body model and chest model (using the 3rd to largest).

It also affects the scenes. Go to floor 6, then down the hall to the "twins" for the two-on-one. when panning around during the oral & "backdoor", the chest layers over the butt.

Plus, sometime the "penetrating" model (strap on, futa, dildo) doesn't always follow the internal pathways like the mouth or groin. That just means more conditional model animations. For hard batons it shouldn't but softer, pliable one like rubber or toons it should conform to the receiver's internal pathways.

Dealing with transparency z-ordering is a total pain in the ass. Our vision centers will catch all the little nuances. But don't sweat it.

If it requires major work to deal with the transparency z-order, its fix priority should be lower as a slime specific quirk. The slime work vs the game's major elements & story is a no brainer. Game & Lore first, slime skin later.

Using the slime skin is super cool to see how things are "happening". But, as a "daily driver", slime skins will be for very small percentage user base. I appreciate seeing the per scene distention vs the lingering swol cumflation.

Total respect for the work you're doing. 3D stuff is not easy, especially when working on the 15% details having done the 85% easy stuff. And you're staging a new build damn near weekly. Be sure to touch grass occasionally so you don't burn out.

Cheers.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
++ on the new customizations in Build 5. Some observations:

Using slime skin, the model's normals don't appear to be layering correctly when observing it.

For example, magenta slime skin, when moving the camera around the front -- slowly pan in front of the naked toon so the breasts block the arms. You'll see the arms "layer in front" of the chest & nipples.

Same from a lower angle when the arms are on the other side of Hips. From the side view, there's a similar effect with the base body model and chest model (using the 3rd to largest).

It also affects the scenes. Go to floor 6, then down the hall to the "twins" for the two-on-one. when panning around during the oral & "backdoor", the chest layers over the butt.

Plus, sometime the "penetrating" model (strap on, futa, dildo) doesn't always follow the internal pathways like the mouth or groin. That just means more conditional model animations. For hard batons it shouldn't but softer, pliable one like rubber or toons it should conform to the receiver's internal pathways.

Dealing with transparency z-ordering is a total pain in the ass. Our vision centers will catch all the little nuances. But don't sweat it.

If it requires major work to deal with the transparency z-order, its fix priority should be lower as a slime specific quirk. The slime work vs the game's major elements & story is a no brainer. Game & Lore first, slime skin later.

Using the slime skin is super cool to see how things are "happening". But, as a "daily driver", slime skins will be for very small percentage user base. I appreciate seeing the per scene distention vs the lingering swol cumflation.

Total respect for the work you're doing. 3D stuff is not easy, especially when working on the 15% details having done the 85% easy stuff. And you're staging a new build damn near weekly. Be sure to touch grass occasionally so you don't burn out.

Cheers.
The translucid materials are quite complicated, I tried to do it another way but I got a ghost skin (I don't know if I should add it too):unsure:
the slime skin can be useful for the fantasy floor 9, that's why I want to document myself well and fix it as soon as possible, I know that it can be done well
I'm going to check floor 6 to see how it happens
thanks for the feedback! i appreciate it very much!

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes