Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Would be great to get at least one "room" or "section" where we can capture our pet(s).
Eg. every girl in the town can be "acquired", which than gets added to the room.
You dont have to hide the character in the normal world.

Or a character creator, which would lead to the same result.
Than in this room, anything should be possible in terms of positioning, posing, customizing the pet(s):
Bondage, hot wax, whip (red asses), cum, ...

Leave you pet(s) caged or free in this room. Maybe a basement under your players house?
Waifu Dreams Studio
I'm working on a companion for the house, so that it can be customized as the player, it still needs a little bit of work.
I like your idea as an extra to the house, when I finish the companion I might do something like that

Reactions: Anonymous122333

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I'm working on a companion for the house, so that it can be customized as the player, it still needs a little bit of work.
I like your idea as an extra to the house, when I finish the companion I might do something like that
Do you intend to add more outfit customization? Or maybe at least an ability to mix and match parts (stockings from one, shoes from another, top from the third etc) of the currently available outfits? Ability to change outfit colors?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Do you intend to add more outfit customization? Or maybe at least an ability to mix and match parts (stockings from one, shoes from another, top from the third etc) of the currently available outfits? Ability to change outfit colors?
later on I plan to start adding more customization to the clothes, I want to make a clothes store like the make-up shop and increase the customization
I had not thought about changing the colors, but it can also be something interesting to add!

• Red Heart
Reactions: breathe

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Few question have you thought about implementing phone in to a scenes ? like for example futa doing selfie while you bj her or some other girl filming you getting fuck and the scene is from phone camera pov.
Another question is have i considered adding first person pov ?
On another note dunn if it's still in new version but on bdsm floor there are floating eyebrows in front of the... glorywalls ? not big deal just found it funny and i know why they are there

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Few question have you thought about implementing phone in to a scenes ? like for example futa doing selfie while you bj her or some other girl filming you getting fuck and the scene is from phone camera pov.
Another question is have i considered adding first person pov ?
On another note dunn if it's still in new version but on bdsm floor there are floating eyebrows in front of the... glorywalls ? not big deal just found it funny and i know why they are there
about the cell phone, I can make a couple of scenes like that for floor 2
I have tried to add the POV in other scenes but they have a lot of bugs, it goes through the bodies and walls, but from time to time I try again and improve it
OMG I didn't realize about the eyebrows! what are they doing there? xd right now I'll fix it!

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
will a free camera option be added? I want it to be sorta like a free fly camera instead of it just being locked in one spot when the sex animations play. can you see if you can implement that?

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
C:\Users\You Username\AppData\Local\Waifu_Dreams_City\Saved
As for the companion feature? Can it be another female character to walk with you around the building? Like she can be a personal slave/assistant. That companion character can be customizable aswell. Also, the can request sex from her and do many different possitions I feel like this would be a good idea to add in the future updates

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
will a free camera option be added? I want it to be sorta like a free fly camera instead of it just being locked in one spot when the sex animations play. can you see if you can implement that?
it is already in the game, with the key T when you are in a scene you have free camera

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
As for the companion feature? Can it be another female character to walk with you around the building? Like she can be a personal slave/assistant. That companion character can be customizable aswell. Also, the can request sex from her and do many different possitions I feel like this would be a good idea to add in the future updates
for now, I am making a companion that will be in your house and will be able to walk around the city, this still needs some weeks, she will be customizable, but I can't make her walk well in the building for now(many bugs appear)

• Love
Reactions: Lifeplayer

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
for now, I am making a companion that will be in your house and will be able to walk around the city, this still needs some weeks, she will be customizable, but I can't make her walk well in the building for now(many bugs appear)
sorry for the many replies XD, but about the free camera can you see if you disable wall and floor collision upon using it? because when I use the free camera while sitting in the bathroom stall the free camera ends up gltiching out of the stall since collision in enabled.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
sorry for the many replies XD, but about the free camera can you see if you disable wall and floor collision upon using it? because when I use the free camera while sitting in the bathroom stall the free camera ends up gltiching out of the stall since collision in enabled.
I will see what I can do, maybe with another key deactivate the coalitions :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes