player two

Dec 4, 2022
Turning off "filter" -- fucked up shit coming.

Looking for ideas, here's a theme. Stocks & racks of sorts not just iron ... but the classic wood stocks (for bound hands while using their mouth, or legs locked while using either undercarriage holes). I don't remember if there's wood ones on the torture floor.

Another "rack" theme is where they are positioned through a wood wall (feet on floor, ankles strapped to wall, just their head/mouth).

Take for example, "vending machine girl" https://f95zone.to/threads/vending-machine-girl-v1-00-kosya.175430/ . It might be worthwhile to spread some vending machine girls (futa optional) around the place.

The above could help everyone one be more disassociated further as toy. It could also make the player/mc even more "ruined" not being actively engaged with a whole "person".

Another theme ...

You might consider some H.R. Giger bio-mechanical -- almost like sexual eldritch horrors - beings/creatures of multiple/various body parts. Some normal sized, some giant. Imagine not just use the player's genitalia as intended, but each leg, arm/hand, head also in a "hole" being used, OR suckling & fondling a multiple tit/cock monster. maybe an room that's a "bounce house" of titties. LOL.

Just let your imagination get [bad] trippy on some inspiration.

Hell, in real life barb on a dogs keep them from separating so the females will end up dragging around their partner. Maybe some "sex fiends" in the game should do that to the player. (Or the player end up dragging them around.) LOL.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Update day!!!:geek:
Build 6 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 7 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 8 available for Patreons! thank you all for playing! :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great update! Build 7

Some minor things

The eyes pop out on floor 6 last room animation 2 when using "face" 2.

There also seems to be an grammatical error, shouldn't it be on all 4 instead of in 4?

If you put "dominant" on default, to change who's fucking you have to double click to make the NPC dominant.

And since we have futa giantess I'd love to see some docking.
Made also holding the legs of the MC and riding the top of the cock.

Nipple colours would be nice as some are very subtle.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Untitled.png
KILL THE FOOT FETISH FLOOR (haha)
If the negative floors are what I think they are, I expect that'll be a cool twist to the game.

Bug reports and opinions. I'll update this if I notice anything new:
1. Still seeing a lot of pop-in with a lot of NPCs: hair and clothes both have a lot of pop-in, you'll turn around and see half the characters T-pose, their hair floating, clothes appearing, all of it appears after about a quarter of a second so it's not THAT bad and is probably low priority.
2. I just realized most characters don't blink at all. The angels blink a little too much.
3. Dark-skinned woman picture in the tattoo shop clips through the wall on the right side.
4. If you shoot the silhouette guys in town, as funny as it is to watch them fly, their prone animation comes with some weird head movements; I think they're trying to look at you, which is causing their heads to do weird things. Their entire "death" animation also replays if you look away from them a bit then look back at them.
5. It's definitely more a "me problem", but it took me a while to notice the chalkboard next to the gun says how to use it.
6. I don't know if it's intended or not, but the shots from the gun ricochet. I laughed when I was shooting the wall and heard someone get hit. My guess is probably not? The shots look like a glowstick that just rolls along the ground for a while after being shot, and I had one roll for a second or two and hit a guy for comedic effect.
7. LOTS of arms clipping through boobs for anyone with nonstandard bust sizes.
8. The gun says R to put it away (same as equipping it), but E works too. No idea if this is on purpose or not.
9. The silhouette guys in town switch to their lower-quality model a bit too soon, it's too easy to see them really low quality. This could probably be fixed by a new option in the settings screen to set the range. Also I haven't been able to reproduce it too easily, but I've seen them switch to their low-quality model mere feet away from me at least once.
10. The gun doesn't work on the nurse at the hospital, and a bunch of random other people, like the women dancing on the van on the beach floor. (EDIT: or almost the entire barn floor. :cry: )
11. If girls are part of a team, like the 5 maids on the maid floor, or the cowgirl duo, it can only shoot one of the girls.
12. The hitbox to shoot the giantesses is REALLY odd, I accidentally shot one once and can't figure out where it registered the hit at, I think it might've been a ricochet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lifeplayer

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Would be cool if game saved the last version number you played and added some marks/badges/notifications to the floors that have been added/updated/changed since then. I don't download every update, but like to check on this from time to time and the amount of changes is overwhelming and it's hard to notice everything

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Great update! Build 7

Some minor things

The eyes pop out on floor 6 last room animation 2 when using "face" 2.

There also seems to be an grammatical error, shouldn't it be on all 4 instead of in 4?

If you put "dominant" on default, to change who's fucking you have to double click to make the NPC dominant.

And since we have futa giantess I'd love to see some docking.
Made also holding the legs of the MC and riding the top of the cock.

Nipple colours would be nice as some are very subtle.
I'm going to take a look at the bugs :geek:
if you notice any other grammatical errors it would help me a lot, I don't speak English :(

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
5. It's definitely more a "me problem", but it took me a while to notice the chalkboard next to the gun says how to use it.
it's my fault, I have to find a way to add it to the player's UI once the weapon is unlocked or have a banner explaining it

thank you very much for the feedback!!,I will go through all the points, it will help me a lot today to fix a few things,I knew that the gun was going to have bugs:cry:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Would be cool if game saved the last version number you played and added some marks/badges/notifications to the floors that have been added/updated/changed since then. I don't download every update, but like to check on this from time to time and the amount of changes is overwhelming and it's hard to notice everything
it's true that I have to include some way to see the changes inside the game, maybe in the main menu put a changelog :unsure:

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
it maybe just me or it's gone i never version but there is not prompt button on floor 2 when you want to ''invest money''
it's still work just no prompt, also how about option to change tongue color assuming of course it's not too much of a deal

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
it maybe just me or it's gone i never version but there is not prompt button on floor 2 when you want to ''invest money''
it's still work just no prompt
I just checked, it wasn't there, it seems I forgot to put it

also how about option to change tongue color assuming of course it's not too much of a deal
it's not very difficult, now I'm with the gun, I'm going to write it down for when I go to add more customization

Feb 2, 2022
Few points from me again Waifu Dreams Studio
First and most important one -> you are rocking! Every update, consistent great improvements, nice to follow!

Bugs
- in some scenes, there is no option for the "free cam mode"
- in all scenes, if you use "free cam mode" you can´t cum shot (bug or should not be possible?)
- cock cage is a nice little addon, many animations the cock actually can free itself while the animation is running (fine tuning)
- the first girl after entering the big "hotel" is without action (dont know if there was one before)

Ideas
- in the player house, directly under the stairs, there is unused space... how about a cell (open close trigger) where you could store yourself or a friend?
- cock cage variants & maybe a full belt for girls. Even better, if some actions with NPC would trigger a "no sorry, you are locked and are not allowed to have fun"
- humiliation content like shoe licking, spit on face/in mouth, face slapping, ...

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Few points from me again Waifu Dreams Studio
First and most important one -> you are rocking! Every update, consistent great improvements, nice to follow!
Thank you! :3
Bugs
- in some scenes, there is no option for the "free cam mode"
I will check, in which scenes did you see the problem?

- the first girl after entering the big "hotel" is without action (dont know if there was one before)
I have to replace it, it used to have animations, much, much earlier

- in the player house, directly under the stairs, there is unused space... how about a cell (open close trigger) where you could store yourself or a friend?
- cock cage variants & maybe a full belt for girls. Even better, if some actions with NPC would trigger a "no sorry, you are locked and are not allowed to have fun"
soon I will add the companion to the house, I have taken too long to have it as polished as possible
also soon I will make a building to increase the customization of the body, different penis cage, put fat, skinny and many other options for the body! like the make up building

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes