Feb 2, 2022
I will check, in which scenes did you see the problem?
All inside the players house and floor 7 in the shower.
Maybe there are more. But those i remember.

soon I will add the companion to the house, I have taken too long to have it as polished as possible
also soon I will make a building to increase the customization of the body, different penis cage, put fat, skinny and many other options for the body! like the make up building
Sounds promising!
Any particular changes from the other gameplay, eg. she will follow you and you can order her to do things / use objects / bound her?
Or more like, there will be one or more NPC in the house, where you can play animations like with other NPC?
Just curious :)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Sounds promising!
Any particular changes from the other gameplay, eg. she will follow you and you can order her to do things / use objects / bound her?
Or more like, there will be one or more NPC in the house, where you can play animations like with other NPC?
Just curious :)
The idea is to make it different from the other npc, to make minigames, customize it, ect... I haven't been able to make her follow you yet but maybe I can fix it later (problems with the coalitions inside the building and with the other characters)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Only real comment I can think of right now is probably that I wish there was an indication that a shot slime is gonna get up soon, like they'd have a "getting up" animation, or, oh, I just thought of something, what about little spinning birds, hearts, or stars that go around their heads that disappear one by one?
Also it's probably not a super high priority, but I hope in the future that there'll be some variation within each floor, even if it's like bust size variation and the bustier ones are slower but take more shots and the ones with smaller tits are faster, but go down in one shot.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Update day!!!:alien::coffee:
Build 7 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 8 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 9 available for Patreons! thanks for the support!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last screenshot looks like a survival-shooter minigame lol. Like you need to shoot waves of approaching slime girls with coom bullets until they inflated (neutralized). If they reach you - guess what :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-B7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Hopefully they add an option to make the thighs thicker as well so the character will have thighs that match the ass if you wanna make it bigger. Also an option to keep the underwear on when you wanna take off the top layer of clothing.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Do you only create a player character or also have the option to create the NPCs (to kinda fill the city with dream waifus).

Is it planned to have the option to create a male player character (I jumped to the conclusion you cannot at the moment by skimming the thread; apologies if that should not be the case)?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Only real comment I can think of right now is probably that I wish there was an indication that a shot slime is gonna get up soon, like they'd have a "getting up" animation, or, oh, I just thought of something, what about little spinning birds, hearts, or stars that go around their heads that disappear one by one?
I can try something like this, it is true that an indicator for when they are going to get up would be good

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hopefully they add an option to make the thighs thicker as well so the character will have thighs that match the ass if you wanna make it bigger. Also an option to keep the underwear on when you wanna take off the top layer of clothing.
when I finish the -1 floor I will rework the creation of the body to add a lot of options!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Do you only create a player character or also have the option to create the NPCs (to kinda fill the city with dream waifus).
only the player for now, and later a partner in the house

Is it planned to have the option to create a male player character (I jumped to the conclusion you cannot at the moment by skimming the thread; apologies if that should not be the case)?
only women, trap, and futas :devilish: later I may add more masculine hairs and clothes :unsure:

Reactions: Schlong50

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. Graphics are good, lots of unskinned models
  2. Using the dildo on the chair why is it anal only?
  3. Need nipple and vulva customization
  4. The grinding to level up gets dull after a while
  5. The animations are good, I saw female and futa, but where are the male NPCs?
  6. Need more save options.
  7. I'd rather have an open world than leveling up to unlock more areas in a building.

Reactions: TheWolflower

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
The animations are good, I saw female and futa, but where are the male NPCs
This is futa on female game no males for you, and that's how it should stay imo.
also dunno if it's just small bug or intentional but one of the orck girl on 9 floor have orange eyelashes

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
If I gain too many levels dancing then sometimes as soon as I finish I pass out and wake up at the hospital from not masturbating. Only on a few occasions has this happened. I noticed this on build 5 as well. Really rare for it to happen.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
If I gain too many levels dancing then sometimes as soon as I finish I pass out and wake up at the hospital from not masturbating. Only on a few occasions has this happened. I noticed this on build 5 as well. Really rare for it to happen.
that's weird:unsure:, I'm going to see if it happens to me

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
that's weird:unsure:, I'm going to see if it happens to me
It seems like the masturbation warning happens around 25%. If I level up enough times the same amount ends up being something much less in percentage. Maybe thats why it does it. It could be that I start the dance near 25% and during it falls. But as I said Its really rare. I think its only happened 2 or 3 times total.

Edit: Cute game by the way. And floor 16 was a nice surprise. I love being used as a dildo :love:

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes