FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
works well with tattoos(although I'm still improving it) and with costumes, for now the biggest problem is that sometimes the material doesn't show correctly when you put something inside, it shows it deformed
I still have a lot to improve

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how inflation would look like? Is it gonna be a big blob of cum seen inside or just inflated?

randolm3Y24H

Nov 23, 2022
Man, this whole game is just Futa : The game, and there's barely any info on it in the description. I thought this would be an optional thing, but every animation is centered around futa - everything is anal as far as i saw, literally no care about vaginal. You do get the option to replace futa with a strap-on, but that doesn't really change that clearly this is a futa game.
Please indicate so in the op because, man, I can see a lot of effort went into it, but don't call it "Waifu" when you barely made anything for non-futa girls.
Call it Futa Waifu Dreams Studio or something IDK

pizzastyle

Jul 22, 2018
Hi there! I just left a review, but I would like to point out in the thread just a couple of things/bugs that I noticed:

QOL stuff:
- bonus costumes don't come up in the costumes menu, so every time I want to go back to a bonus costume I like I have to walk back to where it was hidden (if I could remember where it was).
- this one was maddening to me: there's no way to remind you WHERE the unlockable areas actually are AFTER youunlock them. I had to backtrack every time and check every floor just to be sure I didn't unlock anything without the game reminding me. I found the BDSM extra area only after I finished the whole game because I kept missing it.
- annoying bug: sometimes after a sex scene the camera would be slightly tilted and would cause my head to spin so I had to save, go back to menu and reload

After that I have a question about something I talked about in my review (copy/pasting it here):
I'm a huge fan of idle/incremental/management games, I know some people can't stand the grinding in these games, but I was kinda sad when I realized HOW FAST I can ramp up the money and numbers so that I never had to wait for money to unlock scenes even once. This kinda removes the purpose of the gameplay to me. I know it's still a WIP, but I hope the devs don't plan on keeping this absurdly fast unlocking pace that basically transforms this game with actual gameplay content in a sandbox where you just go around, interact, watch sex scene, repeat.
Is this pacing intended? Or just the result of an early stage build?
(Also: are there any plans for male models interactions in the future? Or even just good old vaginal sex if you have the dick turned off)

Once again: huge fan, really love the game and concept, I was really surprised by how much stuff there is in this early stage build. but at the cost of sounding like a broken record, update the first post with the content that's in the game: screenshots of the customizations screens, a few special animations, tha dancing minigame, the management part, etc. I almost missed this game because just looking at the screenshots seemed lacking in content to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeplayer

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Man, this whole game is just Futa : The game, and there's barely any info on it in the description. I thought this would be an optional thing, but every animation is centered around futa - everything is anal as far as i saw, literally no care about vaginal. You do get the option to replace futa with a strap-on, but that doesn't really change that clearly this is a futa game.
Please indicate so in the op because, man, I can see a lot of effort went into it, but don't call it "Waifu" when you barely made anything for non-futa girls.
Call it Futa Waifu Dreams Studio or something IDK
it's true that I have to update the thread with more description and update the screenshots :unsure: , the idea is that the game also has a lot of lesbian content!, thanks for the comment!
I don't speak English and I think the "man" is a phrase, but I'm a woman :)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hi there! I just left a review, but I would like to point out in the thread just a couple of things/bugs that I noticed:

QOL stuff:
- bonus costumes don't come up in the costumes menu, so every time I want to go back to a bonus costume I like I have to walk back to where it was hidden (if I could remember where it was).
- this one was maddening to me: there's no way to remind you WHERE the unlockable areas actually are AFTER youunlock them. I had to backtrack every time and check every floor just to be sure I didn't unlock anything without the game reminding me. I found the BDSM extra area only after I finished the whole game because I kept missing it.
- annoying bug: sometimes after a sex scene the camera would be slightly tilted and would cause my head to spin so I had to save, go back to menu and reload
I am modifying the customization system, in these last updates I am first with the character and later I will go with the clothes, so that once you find it it will be unlocked;)
I know what the bug is, also talking to an npc removes it, I'm trying to fix it

Is this pacing intended? Or just the result of an early stage build?
it's complicated to balance the game, it's not intentional that it's so fast, but I also have to be very careful not to make it so unfair, and as I'm adding all the time new floors that require a higher level it's difficult at the moment to balance it but I hope to improve it!

Once again: huge fan, really love the game and concept, I was really surprised by how much stuff there is in this early stage build. but at the cost of sounding like a broken record, update the first post with the content that's in the game: screenshots of the customizations screens, a few special animations, tha dancing minigame, the management part, etc. I almost missed this game because just looking at the screenshots seemed lacking in content to me.
Thank you very much!:giggle:
I think tonight I will update the thread a bit, it is true that I have very outdated screenshots and description

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Oh, speaking of Pizzastyle's comment up there, I think it'd be cool if stuff you unlock via level is done manually instead of invisibly unlocking as we level.
So instead of us unlocking the second area in the BDSM floor off-screen, we'd come back later, see the passage's lock is lower than our level, walk up to it and POOF, it opens.

Reactions: pizzastyle

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Oh, speaking of Pizzastyle's comment up there, I think it'd be cool if stuff you unlock via level is done manually instead of invisibly unlocking as we level.
So instead of us unlocking the second area in the BDSM floor off-screen, we'd come back later, see the passage's lock is lower than our level, walk up to it and POOF, it opens.
it could be a good solution! i think i will implement it when i put the next unlockable places and at the same time it will be used in the old ones
I have also been thinking about what Pizzastyle said and maybe some kind of map or "floor" menu might be good but I am still thinking about it

Reactions: pizzastyle

pizzastyle

Jul 22, 2018
it's complicated to balance the game, it's not intentional that it's so fast, but I also have to be very careful not to make it so unfair, and as I'm adding all the time new floors that require a higher level it's difficult at the moment to balance it but I hope to improve it!
No problem, I was just curious. I can imagine that balancing the game while adding stuff to it can be quite the challenge.
If it can be of any help, there's a very interesting read about how to balance idle games made by knogregate in 2016 (The Math of Idle Games: , and ).

Keep up the good work, wish you the best!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
No problem, I was just curious. I can imagine that balancing the game while adding stuff to it can be quite the challenge.
If it can be of any help, there's a very interesting read about how to balance idle games made by knogregate in 2016 (The Math of Idle Games: , and ).

Keep up the good work, wish you the best!
Wao, I just started reading it and it is very interesting! thanks a lot!!!!

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Ops, sorry, it will be free in itchio soon anyway, and it's already outdated because this saturday more options are coming out:sneaky:
So humble. ++

Folks, this thing is only $2 on itch.io. And that's not a one-time download, it's been every update. That's cheaper than a soda (way cheaper than coffee or a beer). And it's update so frequently. I gave them my $2 a long time ago. Buy the gal a "coffee". XD

And while your there, you should "Follow" them as well. Then you'll get automatic email notices for updates without having to check back here.

I check on their - their latest, advanced downloads plus voting is just $2/month. And $5 gets you HD assests. That's like the most affordable one I've seen. I'm gonna have to figure out how to support this. (The first time I used the dumpster I was ROFL.)

Last edited:

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Luckily I have managed to get my GPU working again, there was an issue with the fan and it must have overheated to the point that it didn't run anymore but after taking my PC apart and cleaning everything I am back in working order.

Also to the guy who suggested a fix for my problem, thank you I appreciate the effort

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Luckily I have managed to get my GPU working again, there was an issue with the fan and it must have overheated to the point that it didn't run anymore but after taking my PC apart and cleaning everything I am back in working order.

Also to the guy who suggested a fix for my problem, thank you I appreciate the effort
Welcome back!!!
it's great that cleaning fixed the problem and it wasn't a major issue

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
place looks like "heaven" there are angels around, is this where perverts go when they die?

that's my head canon character you play as was a massive nympho pervert who did the most degenerate stuff imaginable and that is how they ended up this place, i do wonder is there any sort of story plan however little there would be? or is this just going to remain a sort of sex simulator. And what's up with satisfaction? what happens if you go to zero i been too scared to find out myself.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
place looks like "heaven" there are angels around, is this where perverts go when they die?
Only the best perverts :LOL:

i do wonder is there any sort of story plan however little there would be? or is this just going to remain a sort of sex simulator.
there will be magazines that tell a little bit of the lore,
I want to make them like something you find and with as little text as possible, so that you can imagine it with the drawings,
it's still delayed because I want to improve with the digital drawing

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes