Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I'm not into drone stuff, so I'm just making assumptions about what he likes based on the few times I've seen drone art, but I imagine it'd just be doing this:
(Selecting everything but hair, copying the mesh (thus also saving the weight painting, rigging and shape keys), then expanding the copied mesh slightly and coloring everything with a latex material.)
(EDIT: Or I guess just replace the body+eye textures and hide the hair, IDK.)
Thank you very much for the reference! :giggle:, I will see how to do it

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Ya know Ima likely catch hell for this one.
A mommy dom and Diaper wearing (But no messing/watersport) floor.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Update Day! ! ! :coffee::devilish:

Update 0.9.7.4 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.7.5 is ready for those who bought the game, build 1 (0.9.7.6) available for Patreons! :giggle: from now on all updates will be on Saturdays, thank you all for playing!
Garbage bins are great, but maybe let us toggle the camera shake or lessen it, at least on animation 3 & 4.

Floor 15 :love:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Changelog for Build 2, since I'm a huge fan of not paywalling changelogs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cumflation is pretty cool, though it drains pretty quick.
Meta strat: you can click back and forth between the cum poses to quickly max the meter, heh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio
Feb 2, 2022
Technical question...
I know you are working on Unreal Engine.
In Unity there it called IK "inverse kinematics" and i bet Unreal also uses this.

Your scenes looking pretty good, but it feels 100% manual animated to me.
Is this right?
Because with the use of IK, you could bring a whole new level of variantations to your game.
Simple example - bondage scene X to the wall. You can move the distance, while your animation is working fine.

I used this for a game of my own (never released) where you could bound the hands in different positions, while character could move, turn, walk like before. Saved me a lot of time!

Waifu Dreams Studio

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Changelog for Build 2, since I'm a huge fan of not paywalling changelogs:

The cumflation is pretty cool, though it drains pretty quick.
Meta strat: you can click back and forth between the cum poses to quickly max the meter, heh.
Next week the cumflation will be changed again, it will have no duration and with a key it will make an animation to make the fluid come out:sneaky::devilish:, it is better because the player has to worry about the duration

Reactions: KL-001-A

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Technical question...
I know you are working on Unreal Engine.
In Unity there it called IK "inverse kinematics" and i bet Unreal also uses this.

Your scenes looking pretty good, but it feels 100% manual animated to me.
Is this right?
Because with the use of IK, you could bring a whole new level of variantations to your game.
Simple example - bondage scene X to the wall. You can move the distance, while your animation is working fine.

I used this for a game of my own (never released) where you could bound the hands in different positions, while character could move, turn, walk like before. Saved me a lot of time!

Waifu Dreams Studio
Ik is great, but first I have to improve the performance of the Npcs, in a room with 2 waifus nothing happens, but when applied to each npc is a problem, even I don't make the waifus walk so that the performance remains stable, but little by little I am improving the performance and adding more features, I do not discard the IK in the future:giggle:

Reactions: Anonymous122333

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Next week the cumflation will be changed again, it will have no duration and with a key it will make an animation to make the fluid come out:sneaky::devilish:, it is better because the player has to worry about the duration
Would be funny if there was a mini quest of sorts to fill a giant cum tank this way (and maybe get an outfit as a reward) ;3

Farm floor might be a good place for it...

• Red Heart

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Ik is great, but first I have to improve the performance of the Npcs, in a room with 2 waifus nothing happens, but when applied to each npc is a problem, even I don't make the waifus walk so that the performance remains stable, but little by little I am improving the performance and adding more features, I do not discard the IK in the future:giggle:
It may be due to double sided materials on your stuff. I noticed inside some waifus I can see their backfaces which may mean that their drawcalls are doubled. But that's just me guesstimating.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes