VN Others Waifu Island [v0.4.5] [Waifu Island]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Waifu_Island

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Thank you all so much for your support.
In the next update I plan to redesign the Ui and add the ability to change the character name.
The thing is that on the engine on which I do it is quite problematic, but I will try.
Subscribers of my
can suggest and vote for characters they would like to see in the next update.
00016-3096395432.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz89 and Kbm0004

Kazakus148

May 7, 2018
I seem to be getting softlocked at the Widowmaker diving part, at the part where I have to find the ring, I can click on it but nothing happens.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuIsland-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Waifu_Island

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
I don't know why you are having this problem, but I can give you a save after finding the ring.
You need to put it in the main folder, if it asks you to change files, agree.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I seem to be getting softlocked at the Widowmaker diving part, at the part where I have to find the ring, I can click on it but nothing happens.
Yeap, same, softlocked at diving, can't click on the ring. Tried restarting and changing from windowed to full screen, nada.

EDIT: Got past the ring bit with the new version posted and finished the game. I'll echo the sentiments of some of the earlier posts though; you can definitely tell it's AI if you look at some parts that just have random detail that doesn't really make sense (like in the Widowmaker scene, where she has a floating ponytail coming from out-of-frame IIRC), but in general, the art style looks really nice, and most of the scenes are great. Also, genuinely fantastic amount of scenes for an initial release (especially for me as somebody who likes BJs), and hopefully the fact it's AI means the game's art production pace will be good, 'cause I'd love to see more scenes (and of more characters). Dialogue's also pretty good, with no obvious, blatant engrish. Keep it up.

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
Good luck I hope you have the determination to finish your little project not like so many others on this website who abandon their projects after a while.

Reactions: Waifu_Island

Waifu_Island

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Sorry for asking...but how can I play an android version ? It's zip file I try to extract and try to change it .zip name to .apk it's still not working Can you elaborate the instruction please ?
To play game on android you should download Player for Tyranobuilder visual and put zip file in this app

Reactions: Mrs.Nyx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuIsland-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes