VN Others Waifu Island [v0.4.5] [Waifu Island]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
just for the sake of clarity it should probably be specified that the MC is not a self insert and has a name already, the description states "You go to sleep" but that is not true, the MC goes to sleep and he is called Jonh, it is a bit misleading to see that when the game does not offer the possibility to name the MC, it should be specified as taht can be the difference for someone, I for exeample only play self insert games so unless the option to name the MC gets added I will have to abbandon it, mine is not a request to add the naming option, in case there is a reason for the MC to have a name already, even if it seems like this is supposed to be selfinsert, but merely advice to be clear about it, regardless good luck in your endeavours

Reactions: Waifu_Island

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuIsland-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Can't get android version to work I've tried opening it and changing it to .APK and that's not working anyone else having this problem

Reactions: Hamboi

SladeMage

Oct 27, 2019
I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but the Google play store link for Tyranobuilder says the app is unavailable. Has anyone actually gotten it working on Android?

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
Can't get android version to work I've tried opening it and changing it to .APK and that's not working anyone else having this problem
It's a tyranobuilder game so you have to run it through tyrano builder. I can't figure out how to get that shitty engine and it's android app to run any of these games. Tyrano on the PC allows you to easily exchange it into an APK just someone was to fucking lazy

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes