Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nope only runtype window, think I know what caused it tho. I tried the Mountmode option from leapmotion, it went back to normal after I swapped between that and desktopmode a few times.
yup, possible. maybe the option didnt stay on your choice when you start the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to play with a google carboard ? Like using Vridge for the VR and then use the keyboard for the control ?
i cant help on that. i have no idea.
game show multiples setting based on oculus and such. but i dont know wich one are ok with. (i know its compatible oculus, HTC and PSVR. dont know otehrs)

edale

Apr 1, 2018
in fact, MMXplorer (that custom UI thing that you can have if you pledge lots of money) allow a search bar to quickly find models and multiples bonus such as customize shape or else.
( they are extrem low chance theses things come out for free in futur, as its a nice way to get shit tons of money for devs. )

i dont and dont want to pledge for that shit. its purely scam imho. its something that should be done in the game at base. same as the ... soo waited but probably never came out... Unity version of the game.

*Whistles innocently*

*edit- When copying the data from WSS over into MMX, what WSS calls "Field", MMX calls "Stage."

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

*Whistles innocently*

*edit- When copying the data from WSS over into MMX, what WSS calls "Field", MMX calls "Stage."
oh that's nice :D thanks.

gonna at least, give a try to this thing. ( wich for now, i honestly not very sure it worth the price.. but we'll see)

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Any way to play without a VR headset? Them shits expensive.
When you start the launcher, just select "Windowed", rather than one of the VR modes.

As for expensive.... This is my VR headset:

$50 now, was $35 when I got it, and $25 when it was first released. It seems every time they sell out and get them back in stock the price goes up... If you see a price at $100+, it just means they're out of stock of all 3 models, and the price will go back down once they're back in stock. (Don't get the other options, only grab the 1440x1400 one, it's got 2 separate 1440x1400 screens, while the other 2 cheaper ones only have 1 screen, so they actually have a lower per-eye resolution, that said, one of them is only $20)

The headset works with any SteamVR compatible applications.

They're not the best headsets, but they work for basic stuff. Only 3 degrees of tracking, so nothing that requires it tracking you moving around. A program called Driver4vr (I think the licence is around $20, but there's a free trial that will let you make sure things actually work before paying for it) will let you do things like hook up a Kinect/Wii sensor bar to the computer to simulate 6 degrees of tracking on-the-cheap. They also don't come with VR controllers, so you'll be limited to gamepad VR games (though, again, Driver4vr can simulate them from a gamepad or WiiMote, and there's a free program called FreePIE that can simulate VR controllers from a gamepad, but it's much harder to configure).

One warning, they have a max FPS of 60 FPS.... which is lower than you really want for VR, things with lots of peripheral motion WILL make you nauseous (I believe you need at least 75 FPS to avoid that), so don't go trying any roller coaster simulations on it... But for stuff like WSS? Or watching 180 or 360 degree video/movies/3D movies on an Imax-sized screen? They work great.

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone who can help me with the fact that pressing t/g doesn't make the camera go up or down?
Or is there a way to have the camera be controlled by the mouse?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What's the standalone version? Is it only an update to 3.3 for those who have later versions?
latest standalone is always for the version before.

exempl : standalone 3.3 is for updating 3.2.
it wont work with 3.1 as it will miss all the 3.2 content.

standalone containt only files of latest version, its kind of patch for updating directly without downoading the whole game again and again..

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
latest standalone is always for the version before.

exempl : standalone 3.3 is for updating 3.2.
it wont work with 3.1 as it will miss all the 3.2 content.

standalone containt only files of latest version, its kind of patch for updating directly without downoading the whole game again and again..
ah dang it. i missed the 3.2 update. guess i have to download all the 14gb files... again. thanks for the answer

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I played the first versions of this, was the interface fixed since then?
what do you mean ?

you mean not random take hours anymore to find something ?

if then, then no. its still messy.

someone shared the unity/MMX UI a few messages before. i tryd it, and honestly.. it doesnt deserve the price.

1 - no models inclued (only basic miku imku dance model like 3-4 of them)
2 - no animations inclued (only basic 1)
3 - no scene, no sound, anyw&ay... nothing at all, you must "copy/paste" all the user folder in there to have it.
4 - sure search function is more easy and that's cool.... but that's probably the only good function of this MMX-thing.
5 - the physics change , some inactive physics stuff can become active in MMX (such as hair that doesnt move in WSS can now move on MMX) , that's cool, but its also pretty butchered and weird sometime)
all the others option are similar to what WSS menu allow, its just in a better UI.

all in all, that MMX thing doesnt worth the price imho.

Advinia

Oct 26, 2018
you mean not random take hours anymore to find something ?

if then, then no. its still messy.
I see, too bad :/
With an UI like Honey Select has, this would be the bomb. But like this, it's too complicated to make a think you want to do work :/

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes