Aug 5, 2016
3.3 here

Mega full =

Mega Standalone =

Gdrive Full =

;) its almost 15Gb compressed. you warned :p

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
Does somebody know wich models are in the Kancolle Pack, if possible with pics, pls
Does somebody have a changelog for 3.3?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam any chance for a torrent? gdrive & mega are cancer with their limits
i cant make a torrent by myself :/ , i dont know how tod o that and i dont think my internet will be good enougth to seed correctly.

dev made a sync resilio link or something, no idea how that work.. but here it is. dont know if that can help.

ah ! and here gdrive standalone

resilio (no idea how that work)

and gdrive standalone

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Fuck it's impossible to download this. Mega has like a 5gb limit, gdrive quotas and nopy doesn't even work. :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
guys after i pick a waifu how can i strip her(change cloths or anything )
on keyboard. do right clic mouse , then character option, select morph (and there you have option for change outfit, made her nude, etc.. with sliders)

no idea how to do that on VR. (i dont use VR with it)

also be sure to have the character selected. for that, they are an option to select ( "change active character" ) and look if the mark is on the character you want to modify/replace/etc...
(most of time, in scene, the player character is selected (YOU/MC) soo you need to change toselect the others.)

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Fuck it's impossible to download this. Mega has like a 5gb limit, gdrive quotas and nopy doesn't even work. :(
I'm downloading first mega one fine
You sure it's not your ISP limited cell phone data? Mine from unlimitedvile. Take while on 30/7 from T-mobile :p

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Takes 1h 15 min for me finish it lol then off to bed. Make sure you used the mega app from your pc.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just download the standalone (i already have old complete version).
and for once, it work perfectly without any bug.

that save shit tons of Gb to download XD

once you got the complete version downloaded. keep it safe so next time you just download the standalone and copy-paste it in the complete. (recommend a backup of course.)

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
i just download the standalone (i already have old complete version).
and for once, it work perfectly without any bug.

that save shit tons of Gb to download XD

once you got the complete version downloaded. keep it safe so next time you just download the standalone and copy-paste it in the complete. (recommend a backup of course.)
Hey, hey, hey!! Get back to work on Unexpected and get out of other threads! JUST KIDDING :) !!!
But back to my question, I'm guessing you must have the Full version, and then the standalones are like updates? Is that all it is?
I just want to make sure. So far unable to download the Full one so I wanted to make sure before trying everything.
Thank you!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, hey, hey!! Get back to work on Unexpected and get out of other threads! JUST KIDDING :) !!!
But back to my question, I'm guessing you must have the Full version, and then the standalones are like updates? Is that all it is?
I just want to make sure. So far unable to download the Full one so I wanted to make sure before trying everything.
Thank you!!
oh soo rude :cry::sneaky: i m working all days on it 10h per day (no joke)... i just render now, its all finish . But hey, nobody wait for my game anyway :ROFLMAO:

hmm yeah, you need the full version (preferably last one), and once you have , let say, complete version 3.2, then you can just take standalone 3.3 and copy-paste it into the 3.2 folder and its ok.

i cant take the complete version anymore lol. my internet make me wait 7 hours until complete version is downloaded. soo i take only standalone now wich is more faster.
still, a few update before, the standalone didnt worked for me. but for that last one, it seems to work good.
just to mention tho, if you into real model (not hentai/manga/mikumiku models or else), then every update have few of them. But game is mostly made for hentai models.
latest "real" models are pretty good, but i would love more of them.
as say, on like 300 new characters models... around 20-30 are "real" style models.
that give a clear idea XD
(considerig that Lewdfraggy count hundreds of models but it count each variable individually, soo they aren't really hundreds of models. more like 150 models and 150 variable of same models.)

also, few pages before i posted a Dead or alive pack (still compatible) wich is very cool and perfectly rigged (even better than lewdfraggy do) , and ALL MMD (mikumikudance) models are compatible with WSS.

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
oh soo rude :cry::sneaky: i m working all days on it 10h per day (no joke)... i just render now, its all finish . But hey, nobody wait for my game anyway :ROFLMAO:

hmm yeah, you need the full version (preferably last one), and once you have , let say, complete version 3.2, then you can just take standalone 3.3 and copy-paste it into the 3.2 folder and its ok.

i cant take the complete version anymore lol. my internet make me wait 7 hours until complete version is downloaded. soo i take only standalone now wich is more faster.
still, a few update before, the standalone didnt worked for me. but for that last one, it seems to work good.
just to mention tho, if you into real model (not hentai/manga/mikumiku models or else), then every update have few of them. But game is mostly made for hentai models.
latest "real" models are pretty good, but i would love more of them.
as say, on like 300 new characters models... around 20-30 are "real" style models.
that give a clear idea XD
(considerig that Lewdfraggy count hundreds of models but it count each variable individually, soo they aren't really hundreds of models. more like 150 models and 150 variable of same models.)

also, few pages before i posted a Dead or alive pack (still compatible) wich is very cool and perfectly rigged (even better than lewdfraggy do) , and ALL MMD (mikumikudance) models are compatible with WSS.
OH NO! Sorry, I was just trying to make a joke, and YES, I'm definitely waiting for your game ;)
Thank you for all the information (and the additional pack) I'm going to go ahead and get this all set up
:cool:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OH NO! Sorry, I was just trying to make a joke, and YES, I'm definitely waiting for your game ;)
Thank you for all the information (and the additional pack) I'm going to go ahead and get this all set up
:cool:
i got the joke :) no worries.

if you want more models, i recommend to take a look at Deviantart website. they have tons of MMD models (including nudes) and some groups of peoples doing that all the time, soo it never stop updating.

Mar 29, 2019
on keyboard. do right clic mouse , then character option, select morph (and there you have option for change outfit, made her nude, etc.. with sliders)

no idea how to do that on VR. (i dont use VR with it)

also be sure to have the character selected. for that, they are an option to select ( "change active character" ) and look if the mark is on the character you want to modify/replace/etc...
(most of time, in scene, the player character is selected (YOU/MC) soo you need to change toselect the others.)
tnx dude

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes