Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Probably a weird question. But has anyone seen or heard of this working for OSX via a wine wrapper?
no idea on my side.. i dont even know what OSX is lol

honestly, i didnt even know if its compatible with something else than windows. i guess as long its compatible with VR system, it should be compatible with this.

or if you can run mocumocudance, you can run that too as it use same engine.

but, i dont know. and i not remember having see anything about that on patreon either.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
im playing with oculus tho
well, its not very different.

but i think if you look in the downlaod, they should have an file with all the controls for VR motionstick and all. ( it used to be before, i guess its still here)

Darrellon

Jan 22, 2019
I was trying to figure out how to look up and down. I mean, I can obviously do that when I have my HMD on but I was hoping to be able to with the keyboard as well. I hit F1 and saw that supposedly the T/G keys do that, but pressing them does nothing.

Is it possible to do?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was trying to figure out how to look up and down. I mean, I can obviously do that when I have my HMD on but I was hoping to be able to with the keyboard as well. I hit F1 and saw that supposedly the T/G keys do that, but pressing them does nothing.

Is it possible to do?
you can in keyboard.
you need to go in setting > camera setting and change the axe (i think its Y axe, but maybe its X, i forget) and "unlock" it, then you can use T and G to look up and down.

Reactions: Darrellon

George Constanza

Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know how to move the characters up and down on vive controllers? I remember being able to move them while dragging around with the wands, but I can't seem to find how to do that anymore :(

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I have no clue why but I can't "shoot fluids" with the "z" key any fix?

And an other qustion: can you turn the camera up or down so that you could hacea top down view.

cloopmec

Feb 16, 2019
always forced to close after about 5 minutes there are suggestions not to be forced to close ? sorry if my grammar bad XD
btw it's not playing on vr

bryanlg

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to play this game with a VR headset for smartphone ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh boy.....this'll take some time to download.....fun.
even more for when like me, internet is a piece of shit super slow lol

you can downoad the whole thing once, then only take the "patch". but a mall amount of peoples actually succeed to make the patch work after instalation. :/
dev need a torrent. but he make only direct download or a P2P link that isnt a torrent (because you cant continu to download on the p2p link if you stop, you need to restart from beginning each time)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes