Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any chances that i can use character perspective camara with windows?
hm ? you mean first person view ?

you can move the camera anywhere with or without VR. most of the scene pre-created use first person view. and you can move the camera no problem to look around fo else :)

in fact, everything in VR is possible in non VR, the only things you cant do is to use the hands ( aka grabs things or touch her etc..) everything else is ok.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh i see, an how do i put the first person camera?

Edit: i mean, for the customs scenes, can i get the perspective of the guy?
you just move the camera to the head of the guy :)
once its placed, you can look around no problem.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Ok, I have no idea how this "game" works. Like is it just a modeler? Because I keep trying to add things to the scene, Ill select a character then go into the menu and whatever I select it replaces the first thing. Every menu is the same list (never ending scrolling) even the motions are the same as the character menu.
How does this work????

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
hi guys
every time I start the game, I find this message.
for character, motion, the voice, crarcter setting, etc.
Is there a solustion? Untitled.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalright !

here i post a huuuuuuuuuge tutorial. i hope this will help multiples persons..

i warn you, this one is huge. would be good if it was on OP or something, soo peoples could understand a bit better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's it, i hope it help peoples to get better experience with this game.

:D

PS : i m gonna post an tutoriel for explain how to fix the models "dds error" message. ( i will try, hope peoples will understand Xd )

D

Deleted member 7072

How in the hell do you get characters to affect each other with physics? I'm trying to get this chick to ride a dick, but apparently she is a ghost because the dick can't touch her. I loaded a pair of animations, Cowgirl Female on the chick and Cowgirl Male on the dude. They move in sync but the penis does nothing to her no matter where I move her on top of me

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How in the hell do you get characters to affect each other with physics? I'm trying to get this chick to ride a dick, but apparently she is a ghost because the dick can't touch her. I loaded a pair of animations, Cowgirl Female on the chick and Cowgirl Male on the dude. They move in sync but the penis does nothing to her no matter where I move her on top of me
they are no physics for the penis/vagina.
in fact they are 1 model that have a penis physics, but its terrible because its just stay flappy and move around like a snake.
as for collision, they are not on penis to avoid troubles , overwise, it will never get inside and just twitch like the boobs does if you play with them too much ( or if you load an dance motion with huge japanese shit dance moves and the girl is an old model )

not to be bad but.. lewdfraggy did vry shitty work with breast physics, in most of dance, the breast just wist and move or stretch like crazy wich make thing disgustingly ridiculous.

Gremorts9

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone make a motion only version? The game is simply bloaded in the models part, some even fail to load the skin.

Reactions: Medic4

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone make a motion only version? The game is simply bloaded in the models part, some even fail to load the skin.
possible.
guess its possible to delete everything in the folder and upload only the userfile/motion folder.
but i m not sure if it will work, i think some motion require models to work properly. but i m not sure.

andy0000

Oct 26, 2018
no part crashes on startup and no errors are on windows 10 with an i57600k a motherboard gigagbyte z270 x k5 and a rx580 sapphire 8 gig special edition and 16 gb ram 3200 mhz please help me I'm a newbie of the game thanks

Jun 1, 2017
- load player character, in case you want to load a char as you ( can link camera on it easily and move in motion at FPS view)
Loading a player character doesn't seem to do anything, I'm still just a voyeur ghost that can't move their head up or down without phasing through the ground.

I can add characters and motions and then see them perform those motions but can't be a part of the action and for that I'd rather just watch a video. Or load one of preset scenes and clumsily set up the camera because the controls are really un-intuitive or just plainly not working. Like seriously T/G are supposed to rotate the camera up and down right? Because its not working for me, the only way I have of controlling is rotating it left to right, moving it in the cardinal directions and moving up and down vertically.

I'm guessing its way better with VR but with just a plain setup and keyboard and mouse it's really not worth the hassle and the huge download. Unless I'm missing something! Which I hope I am because just a straight up sex sandbox game sounds great.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
Loading a player character doesn't seem to do anything, I'm still just a voyeur ghost that can't move their head up or down without phasing through the ground.

I can add characters and motions and then see them perform those motions but can't be a part of the action and for that I'd rather just watch a video. Or load one of preset scenes and clumsily set up the camera because the controls are really un-intuitive or just plainly not working. Like seriously T/G are supposed to rotate the camera up and down right? Because its not working for me, the only way I have of controlling is rotating it left to right, moving it in the cardinal directions and moving up and down vertically.

I'm guessing its way better with VR but with just a plain setup and keyboard and mouse it's really not worth the hassle and the huge download. Unless I'm missing something! Which I hope I am because just a straight up sex sandbox game sounds great.
You have to enable the verticle rotation in the options. It is disabled by default. Just toggle it on and off a few times. It should work after that. Same thing happened to me

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
Does somebody know if this Kurumi Model is in the game yet or does one of you have the model download?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes