2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
3.0 is out

3.0 Standalone

3.0 Full complete

Patch Note for 3.0:

• Added the possibility of moving the field\stage
  • Added camera motion feature (load the camera motion and enjoy the show). Be aware it may cause motion sickness in VR.
  • Added 9 new motions (5 sex motions,4 dance motions).
  • Added 60 new models.
  • Added 120 new scenes.
  • 3.0 update is standalone, this means that to enjoy excusively the 3.0 content you will not need to have previous version of the game (But I highly reccomend to Download and use the complete collection version to have a greater experience).Some dance scenes still require the complete collection edition in order to work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It looks like the full game is not organized very well, so you end up with lots of the same model or ones with a weird name.
yup, that is like that until the unity version came out ( or until someone share the new MMX menu ,wich require a 50$ pledge or something )

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Essentially, until you go through the model folder and delete all of the duplicates and models that you don't want, this game is so cluttered you can't really find a damn thing you actually want. I deleted 80% of the models which reduced the file size by a landslide. Only problem is, you have to also delete the motion files that correspond with the models you deleted. If you try to load them, your game won't crash, but you will end up with a lot of error signs instead of scenes.
I know this game is built for VR, but the desktop function is really hard to get used to. Always end up deleting this game really quick after trying new updates.

Reactions: supermanz95

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So... It's a VR game, but my vive doesn't react to it anyhow (doesn't even load it). Do I need to do something to fix that?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

complete
MEGA LINK
complete

stand alone

WARNING !!! THE WHOLE SHIT IS 13Go COMPRESSED AND HUUUUUUGE UNCOMPRESSED

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah, almost forgot ..

Patch Note for 3.1:

• Added 10 new motions (5 sex motions,5 dance motions).
  • Added 60 new models.
  • Added 180 new scenes.
  • 3.1 update is standalone, this means that to enjoy excusively the 3.1 content you will not need to have previous version of the game (But I highly reccomend to Download and use the complete collection version to have a greater experience).Some dance scenes still require the complete collection edition in order to work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to notified.
this update containt 3 or 4 "realistic" models at max, lots of anime models. and lots of japanese moaning ( super loud sometime ). soo if you aint in this, this update didnt worth it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any chance of a torrent link being made available for the complete version..?
not from me . i cant make a torrent :/ my internet is too shitty and i dont even know how to make one lol

and the dev didnt give torrent link :( . soo unless someone here want to make one.

but this thread is like ... lost in a corner full of spider web. i mean, its not been updated in OP sinze... eternity lol. good thing a small bunch of peoples keep him updated.

Reactions: Dinky-Minky

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
For who like Dead or alive girls.
here a pack from gulgasaur, created for MMD at base, it work perfectly in WSS.
for instal it, open it and extract the "Nude Remix Pack" folder into your :
Waifu Sex Simulator (main instal)/Userfile/model/... folder.
ingame, use the character "search by creation date" and they should be at top, all the girls are marked with "REMIX" next to the name.
that pack contain almost all the girls from DoA, except Honoka and marie rose ( + the kasumi variant like Alpha 152 and phase4) . wich make it an great pack because it have some extremly rare models . here the list of girls :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good points :
All the girls have absolutly perfect bones skeleton and moves at perfection. no twist, no chicken legs, no problem at all.
All girl have giggle tits ( of course :p )
The boobs of the girls use collision, wich mean if a girl have her arm or hand on tits, the tits will collide with and not pass through.

bad points :
All girls have static hair ( not rigged).
static hair can sometime conflict with breast and place the breast in a weird position. a move can fix this easily.

link : (direct download from devianart)

if you w&ant others girls or more, check his deviantart account, he have some great stuff :)

Reactions: csbbyz

dogdadyeah

Apr 2, 2018
For who like Dead or alive girls.
here a pack from gulgasaur, created for MMD at base, it work perfectly in WSS.
for instal it, open it and extract the "Nude Remix Pack" folder into your :
Waifu Sex Simulator (main instal)/Userfile/model/... folder.
ingame, use the character "search by creation date" and they should be at top, all the girls are marked with "REMIX" next to the name.
that pack contain almost all the girls from DoA, except Honoka and marie rose ( + the kasumi variant like Alpha 152 and phase4) . wich make it an great pack because it have some extremly rare models . here the list of girls :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good points :
All the girls have absolutly perfect bones skeleton and moves at perfection. no twist, no chicken legs, no problem at all.
All girl have giggle tits ( of course :p )
The boobs of the girls use collision, wich mean if a girl have her arm or hand on tits, the tits will collide with and not pass through.

bad points :
All girls have static hair ( not rigged).
static hair can sometime conflict with breast and place the breast in a weird position. a move can fix this easily.

link : (direct download from devianart)

if you w&ant others girls or more, check his deviantart account, he have some great stuff :)
Any more models/girls I could download?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any more models/girls I could download?
technically you can download every MMD model ( they are alots of deviantart and else ). some maybe will have bugs , like no physic on hair or clothes, some may get error about the .dds while loaded in WSS. thats because WSS dont take dds but .png . i can fix that, but they are alots and i dont have lots of times :/ ( even in WSS theyare multiples models that are on .dds and bug when loaded)

for me, best place to find models is deviantart, you make a search with "MMD model" and you should have alots of them, manga, realist, etc.. ( but keep in mind alots aren't naked, because its for basic MMD ), but some are good like LGMOD , gulgasaur and else.

they are also a men who make shit tons of models for MMD, but all his models are hidden behind a shit tons of ads wall, like crazy, 20 ads and pop up to pass for get the models.

place like thoses

and many others have ton of downloads.

if you search a bit on deviantart, you can find some nude models and else :)
theyare also some website like booru and else, but they have low amount of models ( and not always naked )

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
My broke ass is just waiting for someone to port one of these VR titles to Oculus Go and Gear VR. Fuck, that’d be awesome

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes