Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
I try this game with the Lenovo Explorer, don't work, or at least don't work for me.
It definitely works with the Explorer, so the problem is on your end. I have tested it with all the MMR devices with the exception of Samsung's Odyssey headset. I am 99.9% sure though that Samsung's will work as well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
SORRY message archive corrompue une idée
un mauvais telechargement . les liens sont les liens officiels, ils devrait marcher :/
je peut que conseiller de recommencer le telechargement ( yup, ça craint je sais :(... j'ai proposer au dev de faire un torrent pour faciliter les telechargement )

"translation"
a bad download. the links are the official ones, they should work :/
i can only recommend to download again ( yup, dat suck :( ... i purpose to the dev to make a torrent file for download the game easily )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh .. 2.9 is out..

damn i missed alots of things when i was out :p sorry

(standalone)

(complete)

changelog
  • Fixed & Improvements to some old scenes
  • Added 10 new motions (4 sex motions,5 dance motions).
  • Added 100 new models (including alternate versions).
  • Added 115 new scenes.
  • 2.9 update is standalone, this means that to enjoy excusively the 2.9 content you will not need to have previous version of the game (But I highly reccomend to Download and use the complete collection version to have a greater experience).Some dance scenes still require the complete collection edition in order to work

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
un mauvais telechargement . les liens sont les liens officiels, ils devrait marcher :/
je peut que conseiller de recommencer le telechargement ( yup, ça craint je sais :(... j'ai proposer au dev de faire un torrent pour faciliter les telechargement )

"translation"
i can only recommend to download again ( yup, dat suck :( ... i purpose to the dev to make a torrent file for download the game easily )
Salut merci pour ton aide je vais regarder ça et te tien au courent cordialement

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
ps et merci
oh .. 2.9 is out..

damn i missed alots of things when i was out :p sorry

(standalone)

(complete)

changelog
  • Fixed & Improvements to some old scenes
  • Added 10 new motions (4 sex motions,5 dance motions).
  • Added 100 new models (including alternate versions).
  • Added 115 new scenes.
  • 2.9 update is standalone, this means that to enjoy excusively the 2.9 content you will not need to have previous version of the game (But I highly reccomend to Download and use the complete collection version to have a greater experience).Some dance scenes still require the complete collection edition in order to work
Nice thank you very much

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017

"translation"
Re : merci ça amarcher Cordialement

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes