Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Also if using the mousewheel to scroll. the item you want to select has to be selected.

Also pressing F1 is a big help

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unity version is on the way , check the last patreon post .. it sound and look pretty great and pretty fast to do, dev already have make 10% in a week

or simply read this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

merry christmass :D

complete

==========================

standalone

===========================
changelog
Patch Note for 2.7:

- Mocumocudance engine patched to 0.90

- Remodeled Leap motion hand model.

- Added 50 new models.

- Added 11 new motions (4 sex motions,7 dance motions).

- Added 200 new scenes.

- Updated OpenVR SDK 1.0.11

- Updated Oculus SDK 1.20.0

@TC @muttdoggy @anymod :p up the OP if ya can

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
20$ patrons have now access to the new UI system (as test)
this is the UI will be used in Unity version of WSS, so its more clear and easy to use and navigate.

( sadly i m not patrons of this level, soo i cant share it :/... if someone is patron of this level, dont hesistate to share it to us ^^ or at least, tell what you think of it )

CBM95

Jun 17, 2017
There's a new version, 2.7 check it out at

timheya

Jun 16, 2017
This is the best VR thing I've tried. It's great. Should be pinned as the go to VR game.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
This is cool, but it desperately needs more intuitive interface.

Looking through the different categories there is overlap. So for example I found fields in characters and just a bunch of missing files. Also I see there is a favorite section but literally no way to favorite.

Aside from that, pretty neat.

I can see this being pretty crazy if it allows for easy to customize options, like popping in characters choosing an action, or popping in multiple characters and have them go at it, with custom audio/voice.

But ya, only main issue I have is the horrible file searching. Its like browsing a computer drive full of 20 gigs of pictures all without any organization.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is cool, but it desperately needs more intuitive interface.

Looking through the different categories there is overlap. So for example I found fields in characters and just a bunch of missing files. Also I see there is a favorite section but literally no way to favorite.

Aside from that, pretty neat.

I can see this being pretty crazy if it allows for easy to customize options, like popping in characters choosing an action, or popping in multiple characters and have them go at it, with custom audio/voice.

But ya, only main issue I have is the horrible file searching. Its like browsing a computer drive full of 20 gigs of pictures all without any organization.
you can favorite characters and field
for that you need to go in the character/field menu scroll to the one you want, and use the keyboard arrow to put them in favorite. right arrow to favorite, left to undo. you should see and "O" or an "X" for mention if its favorite or not. then you find them easily in favorite menu.

also for Ui, check patreon, they actually work on an completly new UI system mikumikuXplore and thats the way the game will be when it turn into Unity, way more better :)

komodoman

Jan 19, 2018
how do you look up and down if you are not using vr ? i have tried using both keyboard and controller but i cant find the button to do it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how do you look up and down if you are not using vr ? i have tried using both keyboard and controller but i cant find the button to do it
you cant without VR

it will be possible when Unity version come out. but for now, its not possible without VR

Fazzer84

Aug 6, 2017
Settings > Camera Settings > Lock X-Axis Rotate > Unlock Then use T and G to look up/down or at least thats what I am doing to look around without using VR.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes