Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys. I hate to feel like an idiot and ask about seemingly apparent stuff, but I'm having trouble loading anything in :( Besides the music, page up/page down just gives me a blue sky. And I get file read errors clicking on anything else. Don't get me wrong, the music is great and the sky is pretty, but I'm not sure that alone is worth the 30 gigs xD I'd love me a waifu :') Advice appreciated <3

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys. I hate to feel like an idiot and ask about seemingly apparent stuff, but I'm having trouble loading anything in :( Besides the music, page up/page down just gives me a blue sky. And I get file read errors clicking on anything else. Don't get me wrong, the music is great and the sky is pretty, but I'm not sure that alone is worth the 30 gigs XD I'd love me a waifu :') Advice appreciated <3
my answer gonna sound stupid :p but , did you actually move the camera ?
also as mentionned, they have possible bug if ay USB thing are connected and can act on the X/Y axes

Reactions: dudebroman

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
also as mentionned, they have possible bug if ay USB thing are connected and can act on the X/Y axes
Yeah I did xD I'll unplug my mouse and try again :L But I moved in all directions with nothing but the lovely sound of K-pop filling my ears :L

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Tried without the mouse and bam! Managed to load a DILDO (and a few other things) :D Sadly, trying to load characters seems to give me a 'character file read error' and some sort of DDS error. Maybe it's missing files, I'll re-extract the archive. Thanks tho :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Tried without the mouse and bam! Managed to load a DILDO (and a few other things) :D Sadly, trying to load characters seems to give me a 'character file read error' and some sort of DDS error. Maybe it's missing files, I'll re-extract the archive. Thanks tho :)
i have similar error with some characters. i guess the archive miss some of the files. or maybe a bug.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Is there any chance to get a torrent file?? errr download 8gb with free mega is kind of depressing....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any chance to get a torrent file? errr download 8gb with free mega is kind of depressing....
download megasync. its free, and it kick away the limit.
i downloaded it with megasync (took me day because of my shitty internet) you can dl fast and without quota

until someone make a torrent, no official torrent gonna be created for sure (maybe once he turn into unity, but for now, nope)

Reactions: VermillioN

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
hi guys, my language is spanish if you apologize if the translator fails me (google memes xD)
Someone knows where I can get models R18 for the MMD (Mocumocu Dance), since I searched and found nothing except some that share in deviantart and the rest, blocked or ask commission or directly only show and nothing to share

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
This is probably just me, but is there anyway to rotate the camera to LOOK up or down? I am using an xbox 360 controller to play, and I'm able to rotate the camera to look to the sides, but without the ability to look up or down and what I am viewing it seems really hard to enjoy this as I can't get a good view of anything!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is probably just me, but is there anyway to rotate the camera to LOOK up or down? I am using an xbox 360 controller to play, and I'm able to rotate the camera to look to the sides, but without the ability to look up or down and what I am viewing it seems really hard to enjoy this as I can't get a good view of anything!
you cant look up and down with a controler (without VR controler), it a know fact, maybe this gonna be added in futur with the unity version :/ (for this kind of pose its better to use another models and not POV)
aka : spawn girl and a men and watch (yeah, suck, i know)

hi guys, my language is spanish if you apologize if the translator fails me (google memes XD)
Someone knows where I can get models R18 for the MMD (Mocumocu Dance), since I searched and found nothing except some that share in deviantart and the rest, blocked or ask commission or directly only show and nothing to share
the complete version containt all the models. they are no others models for the game, only the one the dev create

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
believe me it is really enjoyable
by the way, what control is a matter of configuring it your way
on the keyboard is really "easy" as long as you get used to it
for more help you can check the F1
if it is for joystick it is to go to the configuration located in the same base folder
I wish you luck so that the buttons work well: D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
believe me it is really enjoyable
by the way, what control is a matter of configuring it your way
on the keyboard is really "easy" as long as you get used to it
for more help you can check the F1
if it is for joystick it is to go to the configuration located in the same base folder
I wish you luck so that the buttons work well: D
if you use a non VR gamepad, i recommend to use soft like ps4window (for playstation, as exempl). or you have chance to have the camera spinning bug (because the game detect 2 gamepad, the PS one and the xbox one inclued on windows)
in case of spinning bug, all need to do is to deactivate the windows controler for be allowed to use only the one you connect and didnt have both recognized (that create the spinning bug)

same bug happened to game like dark soul etc.. same solution

just saying, if that can hep someone :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw
i have make a fix for French peoples. as you know, all the special letters are replaced by chinese symbol (exempl : é, è, â, etc.. )

its impossible to use them in the game, so i just put the normal one.. exempl : remplacé = remplace . its not very grammar correct, but its better than some chinese symbol everywhere

so here a quick little fix :)

just put it into : game main install folder / system data/ language , and replace the French.txt with this one

edit : chinese or japanese... whatever :p

Reactions: moszter and Th3DEAD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
alright ! alright !

here you can get a shit-tons of models to add to your game... (alots of them are already inclued)
search a bit and you will find the models in middle of the pictures (use tags like "models" or "mediafire" and else)
once you download the model, just put the whole shit into userfile/models on the game instal path

yeah like if 550+ models is not enougth for you, perv ;)

edit :

aaaaaaaaand , here

another collection with tons of stuffs. props, models etc... some are very nice :D

Last edited:

ann

Aug 8, 2016
I have to say, I'm not a fan of WaifuSS at all. The UI shitty, so shitty. They keep adding more and more scenes, but don't do anything to fix the crappy UI. I think the game is based on some older Japanese product, so it might be that it's not even possible to do anything about it.

Just to illustrate the problem, here's an example. You start the game and see an empty world around you. So you assume you need to load something to get things going. Okay, but what should you load? Let's see, a menu with dozen options... You most like spend minutes dicking around. The option you actually need to choose is badly named, something like "Etc. / load scene". For some reason "Etc." is the last option on the list, and to get there you need to click down button around dozen times before you can choose it. Remember, as an average user this is the menu item you are going to need the most, and it's the hardest to get into. Japanese anti-human UI design at its best.

The scene engine is another problem. There are hundreds and hundreds of scenes to pick from, via the same shitty UI. First you think "hey, this is really promising!", before realizing 90% of them are useless. Half of the scenes are dance related and I would assume uninteresting for most users who are here to fap, yet I don't think there's any way to filter them off. Ok, but what about the rest of the scenes? Well, due the limitations of the engine you will have any one scene listed tens of times for every character variant. So there's actually only tens of unique scenes, not hundreds. Good luck finding the good ones from the massive list.

And then the scenes... Almost all of them are simple. Really simple. Like a girl lying on her back, moaning in Japanese and moving a little. That's it. Want another position? Load another scene. Via the same shitty UI. Great.

Ok, but how about the characters? Oh boy. There are tens of them. Great! Or is it? Hopefully you like anime characters, because that's pretty much you're going to get in the scenes. Every and each one of them looks like an ugly, tiny young person. But this is more of a taste thing, so it might be someone else's cup of tea.

But hey, at least it's free, so might as well explore and experience it. Also as a plus I had zero problems to get it working with Oculus, so that's good.

Reactions: WetZoner

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have to say, I'm not a fan of WaifuSS at all. The UI shitty, so shitty. They keep adding more and more scenes, but don't do anything to fix the crappy UI. I think the game is based on some older Japanese product, so it might be that it's not even possible to do anything about it.

Just to illustrate the problem, here's an example. You start the game and see an empty world around you. So you assume you need to load something to get things going. Okay, but what should you load? Let's see, a menu with dozen options... You most like spend minutes dicking around. The option you actually need to choose is badly named, something like "Etc. / load scene". For some reason "Etc." is the last option on the list, and to get there you need to click down button around dozen times before you can choose it. Remember, as an average user this is the menu item you are going to need the most, and it's the hardest to get into. Japanese anti-human UI design at its best.

The scene engine is another problem. There are hundreds and hundreds of scenes to pick from, via the same shitty UI. First you think "hey, this is really promising!", before realizing 90% of them are useless. Half of the scenes are dance related and I would assume uninteresting for most users who are here to fap, yet I don't think there's any way to filter them off. Ok, but what about the rest of the scenes? Well, due the limitations of the engine you will have any one scene listed tens of times for every character variant. So there's actually only tens of unique scenes, not hundreds. Good luck finding the good ones from the massive list.

And then the scenes... Almost all of them are simple. Really simple. Like a girl lying on her back, moaning in Japanese and moving a little. That's it. Want another position? Load another scene. Via the same shitty UI. Great.

Ok, but how about the characters? Oh boy. There are tens of them. Great! Or is it? Hopefully you like anime characters, because that's pretty much you're going to get in the scenes. Every and each one of them looks like an ugly, tiny young person. But this is more of a taste thing, so it might be someone else's cup of tea.

But hey, at least it's free, so might as well explore and experience it. Also as a plus I had zero problems to get it working with Oculus, so that's good.
just for say.. you can load a new characters to replace actual one anytime in the game without reloading the whole scene.

they are shit-tons of characters. (only the standalone version have limited amount of updates models, complete version have shit tons of them and not only those manga style, some are from rigged content , sfm, and other sources)

here i add a small pic (from my own game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, its not only manga-cartoon-miku style characters, and its not only dance, the sex animation are good and they are alots of them.
(just a simple pics, because imgur doesnt allow nudity)
also, for who doesnt know, most of characters from mikumikudance are compatible with mocumocudance. same goes for motions and stuff. ( that mean you can import mikumiku models and scene/motion in waifus ex simulator, that boost the amount with even more )

and yes, they are hundreds of scenes...

you need to use the UI more efficiently. actually the most usefull option of the UI are "load characters" (for choose characters), "load motion" (for chooe sex/dance animations) and "characters option" (allow morph option to kick out clothes and else customization for characters). thats the options that will allow you to create the scene you want, with the model you want.
the others option are "optional" but still usefull, such as the "field load" that let you change the place.

the standalone version is like a demo, in this, it doesnt show all the potential of the game itself in complete version.

but everybody their own decision :) just saying that the standalone doesnt give a good opinion about the complete game

also when game will pass on Unity, no doubt the UI will be better (that in fact the exact point why the dev want to turn it into Unity, also for avoid bug from japanese names not recognized by others country pc/game version)

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, if you want only the sex and not the dance, you always can delete the dance moves in the game userfiles folder (check in "motion" folder, easy to find them). this will let you only the sex option :)

ann

Aug 8, 2016
also, if you want only the sex and not the dance, you always can delete the dance moves in the game userfiles folder (check in "motion" folder, easy to find them). this will let you only the sex option :)
Thanks for all the constructive tips! It seems I had no idea how to use the damn thing properly... I think I will have to give it another go. :relievedface:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes