Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for all the constructive tips! It seems I had no idea how to use the damn thing properly... I think I will have to give it another go. :relievedface:
its not a surprise and i agree that the UI is terrible (the dev also agree, thats why he gonna remake it)
but once you got the function, its easy and good to use :)

felinowottgald

Sep 6, 2017
I only get "character file read error" and "scene file read error", even in admin mode and japanese locale

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I only get "character file read error" and "scene file read error", even in admin mode and japanese locale
custom stuff or WSS stuff ? (i mean downloaded from others sources or inclued in the game already ? )
some stuff imported from mikumikudance have this problem because its not modified for mocumocudance (probably old pmd/pmx models or incompatible tga texture)

if its already inclued stuff, then i have no idea about resolve the bug :/

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I played this on my 15 year old pc with a 2.44 ghz cpu and it runs so nice.

Also for a goold laugh load any character then load a motion called bubble but.
Trust me it made me laugh.

What do you guys do to get the morphs working?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
So instead Waifu to work on Haramase Simulator been working on this? This whole time, Bah Lame!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I played this on my 15 year old pc with a 2.44 ghz cpu and it runs so nice.

Also for a goold laugh load any character then load a motion called bubble but.
Trust me it made me laugh.

What do you guys do to get the morphs working?
setting character > select morph > change value to on/off with sliders

some have no morph on clothes. but all have morph on face or bones

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks I just misunderstood what the morphs were. I thought they were sliders for adjusting bones and other things along that line.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks I just misunderstood what the morphs were. I thought they were sliders for adjusting bones and other things along that line.
it also workd on bones (for exempl, open big mouth etc..)
but mainly use it for change clothes and others things depending of the models

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any chance for torrent i got corrupted files 2 times with megasync
check the link to the video (browse the comments, its not far away), in the video description, they are multiple link for the complete version of game, inclued and P2P link (dont know, i never used that before)

as for torrent, officially not, idk if someone gonna make a torrent ( i cant myself, 'cause i have terrible internet :/ )

razien

Mar 9, 2017
th
check the link to the video (browse the comments, its not far away), in the video description, they are multiple link for the complete version of game, inclued and P2P link (dont know, i never used that before)

as for torrent, officially not, idk if someone gonna make a torrent ( i cant myself, 'cause i have terrible internet :/ )

damn thanks for the reply this game is huge and im supriced on how good it is

razien

Mar 9, 2017
i maked a torrent i had corrupted or missing files and im at 99.9 %

the site that maked the torrent needed a link ( from the 3 link of the first post here:)

it seems i cant get the data from the 3 link since it shows 1 seed but inothing happens

with this torrent you can hash check the missing files if you got corrupted files with

bitcomet or bittorrent etc but need help from ppl that got the file fully working please.. so we can get rest 0.01% or so

im 99.9 as i said probably some other too and once im done with 99.9% ican help seed

razien

Mar 9, 2017
Before reporting errors make sure you change your locale to english (and before unpacking) please add it on the instructions

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i make a bunch of port already .. i have like 10-15 places and 7 models :D

cant share for now, as i need to fix some problem with the models :/

but hey ! here an little tease :p

edit : its pics, i dont know why it appear like files lol

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here Wonder Woman to add in the game :)

i m not pro, soo let me explain things clearly.

consider this as a "test", i would like to know if others peoples have her run correctly
(or at least as she is supposed to run, my skeleton is very shitty XD)

- she can dance and have sex (animation can be pretty shit depending of the pose/dance, but most of them are good)
- she have some small bug (legs and arms can do weird things) i still try to fix all :p
- she have facial animation (eyes and mouth move while dancing and on some sex, depend of the motion)
- BUT .... she have NO physics ( for now, its way more complicated for me to implent physics)

soo the model is not perfect ( you are warned).

also, its not my fault if the model look bad or not, i just port her for WSS, i didnt not create her.

if she is good enougth, then i can upload more models :p ( i still work on physics and all, its pain in ass )

just extract the folder and put it into your userfile/model on your WSS , then ingame go on character , load by creation date (she should be in top)

Reactions: moszter

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
small info , 2.7 will come before xmas :) (official)

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
I tried it but it's frustratingly hard to use. I don't understand how to make things happen. Anyone else feel like the options are confusing?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I tried it but it's frustratingly hard to use. I don't understand how to make things happen. Anyone else feel like the options are confusing?
i make an big explaination of functions, for who dont know and want to know how to use the game (without VR)

its a big spoiler, you warned, but i will try to explain maximum

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and that it, hope it helped a little :)

Reactions: RoyalRust
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes