Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Scooby420

Oct 4, 2018
imho, yes.
but that depend of peoples...

ofc its way better with a VR. but i think it worth a try and its possible to have some fun and good moment with it.
I tried to play this without VR but holy hell was I ever confused...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I tried to play this without VR but holy hell was I ever confused...
its not really confusing in fact.
but its the interface wich is absolutly terrible and look like more complicated than it is normally.

the new UI seems better... but heck to the fuck no , i m not gonna pay 30-50buck just for get a better interface :(

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
Well people who are making MMD videos really appreciate WaifuSexSimulator since its basicly a huge collection of good ressorces which can be used for MMD, all models have decent vaginas attached, no censorship and everything set up for english users.The preloaded motions and stuff are all ugly, or for the most part unuseable. BUTT this game still has a GREAT advantage over all other VR games, the reason is because you can use an unlimited number of models and stages thanks to MMD. and with the software MMD and MMM you can create your custom made scenes and motions to load them into WeifuSexSimulator :) even if its time consuming..

what better UI?? where?? i know only the free to play version from lewd Fraggy

i download it with google on 12 mb/s all zipped 13gb in a row :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well people who are making MMD videos really appreciate WaifuSexSimulator since its basicly a huge collection of good ressorces which can be used for MMD, all models have decent vaginas attached, no censorship and everything set up for english users.The preloaded motions and stuff are all ugly, or for the most part unuseable. BUTT this game still has a GREAT advantage over all other VR games, the reason is because you can use an unlimited number of models and stages thanks to MMD. and with the software MMD and MMM you can create your custom made scenes and motions to load them into WeifuSexSimulator :) even if its time consuming..

what better UI?? where?? i know only the free to play version from lewd Fraggy

i download it with google on 12 mb/s all zipped 13gb in a row :)
they made a custom new UI system named MMX (if i remember good), available for patrons who pay 50bucks or something.
its definitly a change, UI is way better, proper, clean and easy to use with icons and stuff.

but that's all it change, soo, i m not in mood to put 50 bucks for just a new decent UI :/, maybe someone else.

its MMX, mikumikuxplorer (something like that) created only for WSS. check they patreon, you can see it easy for the 50$ patrons, they also posted a few video to showcase that new UI.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nevermind.. its for the 20$ patrons ( i just checked ).

i still keep my opinion about that, not gonna pay 20 just for a new UI.

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
lol gotta download again :0

well than just share stuff from patreon creators, they are way to greedy anyways. i support two or three creators but there are allrdy way to many of them.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lol gotta download again :0
thats the pain part of this game lol

i tryed to take only the standalone update, but after i installed it, it didnt worked and crash the game sooo, i just take the whole thing all time.. (a day to download XD )

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
well yea you really need a good internet connection. i have no trobble downloading 20gb files in less than a hour :)
btw im allrdy done since 20 minutes ago xD

D

Deleted member 208842

Is the Unity version even being worked on still? I can't find any updates about it anywhere since April/May. Last I remember, there used to be a separate Patreon page of the developer in charge of the Unity version (not Lewd Fraggy but some other person).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is the Unity version even being worked on still? I can't find any updates about it anywhere since April/May. Last I remember, there used to be a separate Patreon page of the developer in charge of the Unity version (not Lewd Fraggy but some other person).
no idea.
i guess yes. but i think its the same patreon... i mean, they are still that 20buck pledge for it in lewdfraggy patreon, soo i guess theyare on same page.
heck if they didnt work on it with that amount of money they get boosted for that... it will be the most bigger scam ever seen lol

D

Deleted member 208842

no idea.
i guess yes. but i think its the same patreon... i mean, they are still that 20buck pledge for it in lewdfraggy patreon, soo i guess theyare on same page.
heck if they didnt work on it with that amount of money they get boosted for that... it will be the most bigger scam ever seen lol
My thoughts exactly. A $20 pledge for something that is uncertain to continue development is...less than reasonable, I think. It goes without saying that if someone uploaded their MMX copy, that would be pretty based. Though, at this point, it seems like if someone had it and intended to post it, then it would be up somewhere by now.

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
the original is mocumocu dance. this is just a english translation +lots of content included. It could also be that lewd fraggy isnt the only person on the internet who makes mokumoku dance avaible for the english speaking audience. but i have no clue

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Ok, I'm trying to play this, but anytime I to start it gives me a "MSVCP120.dll missing" error.
I've tried installing Visual C++ 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.
In Windows/system32 I already have the file "MSCVP120.dll"
I installed Directx 2010 as it is explained on the manual of the archive.
And also change my locale to English instead of Japanese.
I've downloaded 2.6 standalone and 3.1 with the same result.
Any help?

I'm not using VR . I read that I need to open "MocuMocuDance.exe" in my case, but I only found "MocuMocuDance"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, I'm trying to play this, but anytime I to start it gives me a "MSVCP120.dll missing" error.
I've tried installing Visual C++ 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.
In Windows/system32 I already have the file "MSCVP120.dll"
I installed Directx 2010 as it is explained on the manual of the archive.
And also change my locale to English instead of Japanese.
I've downloaded 2.6 standalone and 3.1 with the same result.
Any help?

I'm not using VR . I read that I need to open "MocuMocuDance.exe" in my case, but I only found "MocuMocuDance"
did you try the whole game ?
if yes, you maybe should try to launch only the update version (its smaller soo fast download). if you have same problem, then its your pc. if not, then its the game that have bugs or maybe bad download or your AV that block it.

cant help much :/ but just suggest this.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
did you try the whole game ?
if yes, you maybe should try to launch only the update version (its smaller soo fast download). if you have same problem, then its your pc. if not, then its the game that have bugs or maybe bad download or your AV that block it.

cant help much :/ but just suggest this.
Just installed Steam VR (even though I don't use VR) and now it works. Thanks for you time

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just installed Steam VR (even though I don't use VR) and now it works. Thanks for you time
its weird... i use it good and i dont have steam VR installed. (i still have steam installed, but not steamVR as i dont have VR )

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes