Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have no clue why but I can't "shoot fluids" with the "z" key any fix?

And an other qustion: can you turn the camera up or down so that you could hacea top down view.
cum work for me sometime and sometime not. bugged i guess.

for move camera up/down on axe, you need to go in option, camera and "unlock" the camera axe, then when you press T and G the camera rotate up/down on an axe allowing you to look updown or reverse.
look a few comments

before your, i mentionned it :)

I've tried so many DL's but when unpacking there's always corrupt files. Anyone got fresh file?
sorry, i just give the original link from the dev himself :/

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
you can play without VR.
check the read me file and txt in folder for the keybind.
and the launcher option let you choose if you want play normal (window) or VR (ssteam and oculus)
overwise, 2 simple way :
page up and page down load the pre-created motions/scenes
right clic open the menu, then move and chooe with left clic.

actually, only a few option are not available for non-VR, nothing big imho.
as for genre, they are threesome and monster girls (yup yup).

you choose the girl, you spawn them, you make them dance or have sex with ya :)

press F1 for the keybind help menu

also, this game is not hard to run and not need high end PC
Minimum requirements:
– Windows 7 32/64bit
– Dualcore 3ghz cpu
– 4GB of system memory
– 512MB ram on the graphics card Dx10 compatible.
– directx 9.0 redistributable pack from jun_2010 or newer.
– Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 x86 or 32bit.
But why should the author not make all the features available to noVR? After all, most of the audience does not have VR equipment.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
But why should the author not make all the features available to noVR? After all, most of the audience does not have VR equipment.
no idea...
i guess because the plan was mainly to make the game VR (wich is not the case, but its still in WIP), lots of features are based on VR version , such as cum/liquid , leap motion physics etc...

also, i think the devs devlope the game mainly for VR (that's why all update videos and patreon videos are VR )

i cant say more, i have no idea how the VR thing work and what's the difference on crafting the game with and without VR :/

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
no idea...
i guess because the plan was mainly to make the game VR (wich is not the case, but its still in WIP), lots of features are based on VR version , such as cum/liquid , leap motion physics etc...

also, i think the devs devlope the game mainly for VR (that's why all update videos and patreon videos are VR )

i cant say more, i have no idea how the VR thing work and what's the difference on crafting the game with and without VR :/
Too unfair. Moreover, this is all possible for the PC to do ...
So it’s generally unfair, especially as the developers are counting on, if the audience with VR devices is smaller?!:cautious:(n)
We all should write to them about it, but I can hardly do it ... ...
Well, so - is there something interesting on the PC version? I have a laptop with 6GB of RAM and two HD video cards, each 1GB VRAM. I think I can try ... It should be more or less comfortable to play at low-medium settings ...
And on what engine is the game made, don't you know?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Too unfair. Moreover, this is all possible for the PC to do ...
So it’s generally unfair, especially as the developers are counting on, if the audience with VR devices is smaller?!:cautious:(n)
We all should write to them about it, but I can hardly do it ... ...
Well, so - is there something interesting on the PC version? I have a laptop with 6GB of RAM and two HD video cards, each 1GB VRAM. I think I can try ... It should be more or less comfortable to play at low-medium settings ...
And on what engine is the game made, don't you know?
game is made on custom engine based on mikumikudance engine.
game doesnt require extreme pc setting , still physics freak the shit out on low pc and can easily lags the whole thing if you put too much chars on the scene.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
game doesnt require extreme pc setting , still physics freak the shit out on low pc and can easily lags the whole thing if you put too much chars on the scene.
And, yes, how much does the game weigh in unpacked form? 20+ GB?

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
that, i cant say exactly, (i forget).. but its should turn around 30-35Gb
How so? I just noticed that on the site is not the latest version (the latest, if I’m not mistaken, is version 3.2)! And I have already downloaded 7GB of archive with version 3.1!:mad:
Please update if you can! Or tell me how to request an update.
I thought here: does the author really not make peculiar patches that enhance the version (that is, simply adding innovations)? Every time I will download an archive weighing 12GB, and then wait for the archive unpacking ... Especially, then I will have to remove version 3.1, since I may simply not have enough disk space for version 3.2 ...
Or maybe there is a patch after all?..:confused:

Vender

Mar 26, 2019

Overview:
Dive into the world of anime and hentai, choose your favorite character from a pool of more than 1,000 models coming from the most famous animes, games, and tv shows. With more than 300 independent animations you can live the most complete sex experience, ranging from the most usual sex positions to the most extreme and rough ones. Use your controllers or even your own bare hands thanks to Leap Motion to interact with the models.

Updated: 23/Sep/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -
Torrent:

thanks to @cypr

View attachment 54992 View attachment 54991 View attachment 54990 View attachment 54989 View attachment 54988 View attachment 54987
Please update to 3.2 version!

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
And if my processor is much weaker than necessary? I have an Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz processor.
Can I play comfortably?:cautious:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Please update to 3.2 version!
i posted 3.2 on page 10 :)
And if my processor is much weaker than necessary? I have an Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz processor.
Can I play comfortably?:cautious:
no idea... i guess it would run but maybe have some lags depending of the scene. i use a shitty core too (i3 540, 2.9ghz)

imho it should work, give it a try. the game is nothing but milumiludance program in wich you put the chars you want and make them dance or have sex with. they are some prefab scene that will lag , because they lag for me too lol. but most of it is pretty light. and you customize everything.

when you start it, it load the empty scene, then you put the char you want , background you want (not necessary) and dance/sex/anim you want. that's all. it shouldnt be hard to run. only bad things will be the physics (wich can be turned on with "Y" if i remember good) and the amount of thing you put on the scene (chars/decorations etc..)

also, when devs put out updates, its almost never about optimisation and stuff. but most of time its to add new animations (sex/dances) , chars (hundreds each times) and scene or else. game is pretty optimised tho, it never crashed on my side (unless you put too much shit and broke you CPU/GPU/ram)

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
i posted 3.2 on page 10 :)

no idea... i guess it would run but maybe have some lags depending of the scene. i use a shitty core too (i3 540, 2.9ghz)

imho it should work, give it a try. the game is nothing but milumiludance program in wich you put the chars you want and make them dance or have sex with. they are some prefab scene that will lag , because they lag for me too lol. but most of it is pretty light. and you customize everything.

when you start it, it load the empty scene, then you put the char you want , background you want (not necessary) and dance/sex/anim you want. that's all. it shouldnt be hard to run. only bad things will be the physics (wich can be turned on with "Y" if i remember good) and the amount of thing you put on the scene (chars/decorations etc..)

also, when devs put out updates, its almost never about optimisation and stuff. but most of time its to add new animations (sex/dances) , chars (hundreds each times) and scene or else. game is pretty optimised tho, it never crashed on my side (unless you put too much shit and broke you CPU/GPU/ram)
Is it possible to install Standalone (addon) version 3.2 over version 3.1 with file replacement if necessary?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to install Standalone (addon) version 3.2 over version 3.1 with file replacement if necessary?
that's why standalone is made for. tho i never get it to work correctly and it always end to crash the game on my side. but standalone is made so peoples dont have tod ownload the whole thing over and over and can just patch it with last content. maybe i m just unlucky :/

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
that's why standalone is made for. tho i never get it to work correctly and it always end to crash the game on my side. but standalone is made so peoples dont have tod ownload the whole thing over and over and can just patch it with last content. maybe i m just unlucky :/
OK ... today I will try to do all this ... * sad sigh *
Thanks.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
My life is a complete breakdown! I began to unpack the archive, waited for more than an hour, two non-critical errors appeared, and then, when copying began, the inscriptions for each file began to appear, that it is not in the Temp folder on the C drive ...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My life is a complete breakdown! I began to unpack the archive, waited for more than an hour, two non-critical errors appeared, and then, when copying began, the inscriptions for each file began to appear, that it is not in the Temp folder on the C drive ...
:( i sadly cant help at all... i have no idea how all the computer things work. all i do is just to unpack the archive somewhere on my HDD and run the exe thing. i never get any errors:( sorry to hear that

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Jesus! 13Gb download. I was not expect that. Fortunately, my internet is pretty fast. Here goes nothing, curently downloading and I have to check this out for educational purposes of course ;).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pre note was the 13. soo game have chance coming out before end of the month. (next week probably)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes