Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
full version is the whole game.
standalone containt only the last udpate content.

its recommended to have the full version, and then to simply take the standalone to patch/overwrite the full version with latest content.

standalone version is wayy smaller, but containt only last update (sometime it may break and crash. also some animations in standalone may require content from full version and may result as crash)
ok thanks ^^

Reactions: Scrichta

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Are there any one piece characters?
i think they are a Nico in it. (cant remember good if she wear red dress or bikini)

i dont thnk Nami is here, but none of the male are in that i am 99% sure.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
i think they are a Nico in it. (cant remember good if she wear red dress or bikini)

i dont thnk Nami is here, but none of the male are in that i am 99% sure.
I saw a video with nico robin but in the game or in the files, I can't find her anywhere. Funny how the game lacks One Piece characters but has millions of other ones with many unknown characters.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I saw a video with nico robin but in the game or in the files, I can't find her anywhere. Funny how the game lacks One Piece characters but has millions of other ones with many unknown characters.
well i just checked... and yup.. Nico is no more in it. no idea why, maybe a fix or something.. :/

i m not into anime char, soo its not problem for me. to be honest, Astrea herself alone is good enougth for me XD

but yeah, some chars dissapear after time (maybe because they just delete them to replace with others and avoid shit tons of chars... i dont know).
some chars are shit and never get fixed. make like hermione or lara to dance and most of time, their waist do 360° lol.
some physics are just shit too... i saw many many animae model and realist one that have breast that litteraly broke the matrix when moving just a bit and go crazy.

guess chars are added prior to what patrons want (kind of)... devs themself tend to prefer some anime chars. so to explain chars, animations , stages etc..

Reactions: Kackfresse

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
well i just checked... and yup.. Nico is no more in it. no idea why, maybe a fix or something.. :/

i m not into anime char, soo its not problem for me. to be honest, Astrea herself alone is good enougth for me XD

but yeah, some chars dissapear after time (maybe because they just delete them to replace with others and avoid shit tons of chars... i dont know).
some chars are shit and never get fixed. make like hermione or lara to dance and most of time, their waist do 360° lol.
some physics are just shit too... i saw many many animae model and realist one that have breast that litteraly broke the matrix when moving just a bit and go crazy.

guess chars are added prior to what patrons want (kind of)... devs themself tend to prefer some anime chars. so to explain chars, animations , stages etc..
Thanks for the answer, well this sucks. This game has still to many characters I would say because you can't search for them manually. They are not even sorted alphabetical and you have to scroll down for hours to find the desired character. Yes, the dancing in the game is horrible. I haven't found one single good or sexy dance. I play this game in VR and the controls are horrible too. I googled it but I can't find an answer to download characters manually. Is there something like that?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the answer, well this sucks. This game has still to many characters I would say because you can't search for them manually. They are not even sorted alphabetical and you have to scroll down for hours to find the desired character. Yes, the dancing in the game is horrible. I haven't found one single good or sexy dance. I play this game in VR and the controls are horrible too. I googled it but I can't find an answer to download characters manually. Is there something like that?
i m not sure what you mean by downloading characters manually...
but its possible to delete all the characters you dont like (simply delete them on the userdata folder.) or adding characters you like.
you can add all the MMD characters and all stuff related to MMD (including moves/dances, chars, items etc..). 99% of them would work, except if they are on textures .dds.
in fact, i noticed that the MMD characters are even better becaue they tend to be rigged way better and have better moves (no weird chickens legs, 360 twist wait etc..)
the nude pack of Dead or alive girls i posted before is by far one of the best rigged one. except a lil' bug with hair physics with chest, their moves is absolutly perfect. (rigged skeleton is amazing)

if you want more chars, have a look at MMD chars (sometime some nude models come up :p ) , best place to look at is "DeviantArt".. its full of characters (nude or not)
here exemples with One Piece characters :D

Reactions: Kackfresse

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
i m not sure what you mean by downloading characters manually...
but its possible to delete all the characters you dont like (simply delete them on the userdata folder.) or adding characters you like.
you can add all the MMD characters and all stuff related to MMD (including moves/dances, chars, items etc..). 99% of them would work, except if they are on textures .dds.
in fact, i noticed that the MMD characters are even better becaue they tend to be rigged way better and have better moves (no weird chickens legs, 360 twist wait etc..)
the nude pack of Dead or alive girls i posted before is by far one of the best rigged one. except a lil' bug with hair physics with chest, their moves is absolutly perfect. (rigged skeleton is amazing)

if you want more chars, have a look at MMD chars (sometime some nude models come up :p ) , best place to look at is "DeviantArt".. its full of characters (nude or not)
here exemples with One Piece characters :D

Thats cool, I will check it out. Thanks for the tipps.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
doesn't work every character says character file read error
all of them ? or you have error like ".dds file is not supported" ?

should work good normally. it occasionally give that .dds error on some chars taht are not compatible because WSS doesnt recognize .dds format and dev is too lazy to change them into .jpg or .bmp/.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the footjob DOA one works so far only DOA females show up from what ive seen
did you take full version or standalone only ?

maybe if you take standalone it require fullversion models (i think not, but never know..)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
full version
hmmm that's weird :/
game work nice for me, all girls spawn (except some few that are in .dds and not compatible)

can you go in the game folder and check in the userfile / models ... and see if you have all the files in there ? normally you should have shit tons of folders of models in there.. maybe your download get messed up and it miss a part of it :/

for sure, all the models that are in the folder "1.7 models" to "3.3 models" should work, because its the base models. (except some from lazyness of dev that are .dds incompatible, but that's only like 5-7 of them)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
normaly all folder should have models files, such as texture .tga or .png and the model itself in .pmx.

if this is there, then i dont see why your game didnt find them... or maybe its just a path setting that need to be changed because your game doesnt link to the correct path of model .

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
error on extract?

C:\Users\Jaime\Downloads\Waifu_Sex_Simulator_33_Complete_Collection.7z: No se puede abrir C:\Users\Jaime\Downloads\Waifu_Sex_Simulator_33_Complete_Collection\Waifu Sex Simulator 3.3 Complete Collection\UserFile\Model\2.6 models\Female models\Kirisame Marisa (Arlvit style) v1.0 (J&J Edit)\README\_Readme_ENGLISH ARLVIT (Additional_data_for_edits).txt
!

The system can not find the path specified.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
error on extract?

C:\Users\Jaime\Downloads\Waifu_Sex_Simulator_33_Complete_Collection.7z: No se puede abrir C:\Users\Jaime\Downloads\Waifu_Sex_Simulator_33_Complete_Collection\Waifu Sex Simulator 3.3 Complete Collection\UserFile\Model\2.6 models\Female models\Kirisame Marisa (Arlvit style) v1.0 (J&J Edit)\README\_Readme_ENGLISH ARLVIT (Additional_data_for_edits).txt
!

The system can not find the path specified.
that happen when the path is too long.
did you use winrar ?
if you use 7zip, you shouldnt have this error...

you can also try to go in that path and extract part of it (like just the last part 2.6 models/female/etc..) and then just rebuild yourself the whle path by creating the folder userfile/model/etc..

but 7zip should work normally, i noticed this error too when trying to use winrar.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes