Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
standalone is fully functional as same as the full version, nothing is missing except the models, animations and all content from all the others udpates.
but the main "core" is here and fully functional, they are no function exclusive to one version or another, they both work the same. its only a matter of content added such as chars, motions, sound etc..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
standalone is fully functional as same as the full version, nothing is missing except the models, animations and all content from all the others udpates.
but the main "core" is here and fully functional, they are no function exclusive to one version or another, they both work the same. its only a matter of content added such as chars, motions, sound etc..

you can always take only the last update and copy the userdata folder of full version in it. that's the only difference (with exception that last update obviously have a different launcher version incompatible with old version).
the whole difference size is here, in userdata wich containt all mentionned additional stuff. ( + updated launcher/exe and dll files and technical stuff)

May 22, 2018
I just discover a dvvr project and it support pmx and xps model you can download on this link:

Link:

Link:

after you download dvvr project. create a dvvr folder and put content and DVVR LW_win_0.3.1_public in dvvr folder and after that create two folder inside content folder actors and motion and that it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tungstenwarrior

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just discover a dvvr project and it support pmx and xps model you can download on this link:

Link:

after you download dvvr project. create a dvvr folder and put content and DVVR LW_win_0.3.1_public in dvvr folder and after that create two folder inside content folder actors and motion and that it. and also dvvr only load pmx and xps model. it the model is generic_item.mesh dvvr not going to load a model also you can rename it generic_item.xps i just try it and it working.
WSS made a specific campaign just for that, you can even pledge on WSS for dvvr. check it out :D

personnaly i dont like dvvr, it come empty and its very not friendly to figure out how to put models and make them work. need lots of work on UI and friendly style imho.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sadly i cant help at all...

i have no idea what it say, my japanese is very limited :/

maybe you can try to check the classic things, like the C++, directX and others things that generaly make error.

( until someone may translate this in english :/ )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thing i like about dvvr is the fact that physics are more improved, many models have their hair getting physics while they didnt in wss.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hi , one info , how to add shader pack this simuletor? me can add shader to mikumikudance original , this simuletor how to add shader? me have adult shard how to put inside game for work ? thx for help

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hi , one info , how to add shader pack this simuletor? me can add shader to mikumikudance original , this simuletor how to add shader? me have adult shard how to put inside game for work ? thx for help
if i remember good, one of patreon goal was to allow shaders. i think the goal get reach. but i m not sure if it has been implented yet.
may would ask the dev himself. :/

(i have no idea how shaders work to be honest XD. but i know for sure it was planned , check patreon goals, one of them was specifically for that, and i think he get reach)

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I tried it using my HTC Vive but nothing starts. Just Windows desktop screen on start.

Do I need special parameters for my config ?

Many thanks in advance for any idea that could help.(y)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I tried it using my HTC Vive but nothing starts. Just Windows desktop screen on start.

Do I need special parameters for my config ?

Many thanks in advance for any idea that could help.(y)
probably gonna say something useless... but try to take a look at the setting while using desktop mode (no VR), maybe they is a setting that can fix it, and then launch it again in VR.

i cant help much, i dont use VR with it.
i think the game is build with oculus in mind (like many otehrs VR games), but should be compatible with vive normally. its probably just a setting or something.

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
probably gonna say something useless... but try to take a look at the setting while using desktop mode (no VR), maybe they is a setting that can fix it, and then launch it again in VR.

i cant help much, i dont use VR with it.
i think the game is build with oculus in mind (like many otehrs VR games), but should be compatible with vive normally. its probably just a setting or something.
OK, I will try other settings until it works, with or without VR
Many thanks for your kind answer.
Regards. :cool:

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
OK, I will try other settings until it works, with or without VR
Many thanks for your kind answer.
Regards. :cool:
This might not be too helpful, 'cause I use an Oculus Rift rather than a Vive, but I found that I couldn't get the 3.1 or the 3.2 versions to work. The 3.0 version worked for me. Kinda sucks that I'm missing some features and all, but at least I can use it.

Reactions: John Woodbridge

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
This might not be too helpful, 'cause I use an Oculus Rift rather than a Vive, but I found that I couldn't get the 3.1 or the 3.2 versions to work. The 3.0 version worked for me. Kinda sucks that I'm missing some features and all, but at least I can use it.
Thanks for your update. :cool:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
if anyone is interested I found this at least you know if there is already a new version of the game

Reactions: Horizon666
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes