Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Guys, please giv it in torrent or in parts. Its not funny when you try to download 15 gb file, and then you have 1 second connection problem and you need to download it again after downloading 8 gb already.

Problem solved.

You don't even need to use that program, you can use any download manager that supports resume.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Looks like LewdFraggy is still working on WSS, and hasn't abandoned it for DVVR (I'd still be very interested in one of his DVVR builds...).
WSS 3.5 went into early access ($20 level) 2 days ago, on the 24th. IIRC, that means on the 31st it'll get it's normal release (I think $5 level). Then we just have to wait for someone to upload it for us...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Are the butt sizes configurable? I cannot, for the life of me, stand a female with boobs bigger than her ass(or without a Deluxe Deriere) :/

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Are the butt sizes configurable? I cannot, for the life of me, stand a female with boobs bigger than her ass(or without a Deluxe Deriere) :/
In a way.... considering the model you are lookin for among 900+ more than half don't need it.
I mean not directly in game (unless a morphing option has been implemented), but(t) since the resources are not packaged you can with little skills and Pmx Editor rework every single char, from a basic "brazil" look wich I normally add , for example the vocaloids are very basic and suffer of flat butt, to complete reediting that is basically pro stuff and people often use blender for that (I don't cause I'm a prick).
Now, I only use this game as a resources collection for MMD,but as long as you mod a character w/o touching the skeleton it should work no problem.

Last edited:

CrossML

Nov 9, 2019
Hey uh just waited a long ass time for this to finish downloading and extracting, and then i open the launcher and there are no letters and i just can't use it, would like to at least know what is what , or how to turn off vr :/

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey uh just waited a long ass time for this to finish downloading and extracting, and then i open the launcher and there are no letters and i just can't use it, would like to at least know what is what , or how to turn off vr :/
a.jpg

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Since the files are archived as .7z, you'll want to use this program to unzip it:

If that doesn't correct the problem, try opening it as an administrator.

On a different topic... Looks like WSS 3.5 has been released at the $1 level, so now it's just a wait for someone to upload it...

*edit- Look at what I found:
Posted by LewdFraggy himself, and has download links!

3.5 Standalone (1.6 GB):
3.5 Complete (16.9 GB):

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Since the files are archived as .7z, you'll want to use this program to unzip it:

If that doesn't correct the problem, try opening it as an administrator.

On a different topic... Looks like WSS 3.5 has been released at the $1 level, so now it's just a wait for someone to upload it...

*edit- Look at what I found:
Posted by LewdFraggy himself, and has download links!

3.5 Standalone (1.6 GB):
3.5 Complete (16.9 GB):
he always post the link in there before posting in public in his patreon. :p

still... continu to use shitty wetransfert -_- ..... it aint cost more to get Mega or Gdrive ! god damnit fraggy ! XD

ComeSMP

Jun 4, 2017
Patch Note for 3.5:

• Added “Eye HMD” Correction values.
  • A numeric value will be now displayer when using sliders.
  • Updated to OpenVR 1.9.16.
  • Added 10 new motions (4 sex motions, 6 dance motions).
  • Added 100 new models.
  • Added 200 new scenes.
  • Other FIxes & Improvementes.
Complete Collection:
Wetransfer

Standalone:
Wetransfer

Use a downloadmanager like

Last edited:

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I quit attempting to download it. It is either WeTransfer going retard and connection broke from it or my 4G modem decides to it had enough and doesn't have connection anymore hence I need to reboot it. I can't just continue download like Mega and GDrive. Because WeTransfer is for patreon fags.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dissapointing update.

seriously...

they are like 9 pre_build scene, but its copied hundreds of time , same anim using 30 differents chars -_-

they aren't that much amount of new chars compared to what is announced (as always, its like 99% manga/hentai chars and 1% realistic)

new amount of animation is ridiculous compared to older updates. most animations doesnt even have a male body, just flying dick.

music aint that good honestly and the moves are alots broked due to bad rigging or bad model or bad physics.

3.3 was even better than this 3.5

Reactions: Medic4

Jodi088

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone have a download for the complete edition that will not fail or disconnect like the wetransfer keeps doing to me?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes