Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This really needs a torrent, i'm not gonna waste file host bandwidth on a massive download like this, it's essentially just a collection of MMD models after all, if i could just get the software and use my own models and animations i would 'cause most of these models are of questionable quality, models that i would never use and just clutters a list that's already hard to navigate as is.
i made a small tutoriel for import your own models. you can check in the thread (cant say wich page exactly, because its been a while now), the work is exactly the same as importing stuff in mokumokudance (wich is the exact same engine anyway)

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i made a small tutoriel for import your own models. you can check in the thread (cant say wich page exactly, because its been a while now), the work is exactly the same as importing stuff in mokumokudance (wich is the exact same engine anyway)
Thanks man, I'll go take a look to learn.
Still I don't think most people (not referring to anyone in particular) realize the model shall be "adapted" to a motion...

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I already know how to do that, hell i even know how to make my own models and animations from scratch, that's not what i'm trying to say, i'm saying all these extra models are a waste of space to someone like me that prefers quality over quantity and i wish he'd release a version without them so i can add just the models i care about to keep the interface clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I already know how to do that, hell i even know how to make my own models and animations from scratch, that's not what i'm trying to say, i'm saying all these extra models are a waste of space to someone like me that prefers quality over quantity and i wish he'd release a version without them so i can add just the models i care about to keep the interface clean.
ah sorry :/

well, its not that much quantity imho... dev always mention hundreds new chars , moves and stuff. but if you look, its like 10 chars with variants and dozens of moves that are just copy/pasted with differents chars.
not to mention that some old chars are still broked as fuck, such as hermione who doesnt have hips bones and else...

quality doesnt mean anything anymore to this devs, this was clearly stated at the moment they decide to add another 20$ tier for a different version of the engine, while he was supposed to redo the whole thing into Unity. this will never happen as they now consider that 20$ tier thing as it. even tho, that new things isnt worth it at all... barely worth 5$ as you have to do everything yourself to manage to make things work, and the UI isnt that clean, its still confusing, complicated and doesnt work all the time as intended.

as long many peoples enjoy watching they anime models dancing naked, this will not change sadly.

Reactions: SukebeDude

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
ah sorry :/

well, its not that much quantity imho... dev always mention hundreds new chars , moves and stuff. but if you look, its like 10 chars with variants and dozens of moves that are just copy/pasted with differents chars.
not to mention that some old chars are still broked as fuck, such as hermione who doesnt have hips bones and else...

quality doesnt mean anything anymore to this devs, this was clearly stated at the moment they decide to add another 20$ tier for a different version of the engine, while he was supposed to redo the whole thing into Unity. this will never happen as they now consider that 20$ tier thing as it. even tho, that new things isnt worth it at all... barely worth 5$ as you have to do everything yourself to manage to make things work, and the UI isnt that clean, its still confusing, complicated and doesnt work all the time as intended.

as long many peoples enjoy watching they anime models dancing naked, this will not change sadly.
Yeah, i know most people in the MMD community take issue with this game because its main appeal are the models and animations, very little of which is his own work; but hey, if people are willing to pay for it i guess i can't be hating.
Maybe i should try to make my own version without all the extra clutter and terrible UI, i have plenty ideas on how to vastly improve the concept, Unity plugins would do most of the heavy lifting after all :unsure: (i probably won't, i hate programming).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I believe most of the latest models are extracted from Koikatu.
they are 99% from xnalara (wich furnish premade bones) , most of the xnalara models come from games, but rarely illusion games (textures is pai in ass to extract from illusion games).
they usually come from game like senran kagura, hyperdimension and others games like this.
but maybe someone find a way to extract koikatu models and rig them for xnalara.

dev didnt even care to use sfm models, wich are wayyyyyyyyyy better than xnalara.... but heh ! they dont have compatible bones. devs are doing minimum work for that game.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
they are 99% from xnalara (wich furnish premade bones) , most of the xnalara models come from games, but rarely illusion games (textures is pai in ass to extract from illusion games).
they usually come from game like senran kagura, hyperdimension and others games like this.
but maybe someone find a way to extract koikatu models and rig them for xnalara.

dev didnt even care to use sfm models, wich are wayyyyyyyyyy better than xnalara.... but heh ! they dont have compatible bones. devs are doing minimum work for that game.
Precisation is needed, not to criticise but to give directions to who might need resources.

- Regarding Waifu Sx Sim
All the models in the game have nothing to do with Xnalara, they are pmx models for MMD (more precisely for MokuMokuDance).
Only some of them (ex. DOA ones or other videogames rips) come from Xnalara models ported to MMD those can be found on D.A. [means a long and difficoult procedure of renaming all the bones in Japanese standard names and re-rigging the model, and they are the worst ones as result].
Some of the latest models are actually ported from Koikatsu via an old converter made for the demo of the game (I'm not aware of a newer version), that produces a LOT of issues like a model with 800+ bones, only partial phisics and missing graphics. So the dev or someone for him is actually doing a consistent job to make them usable.
{As a matter of fact the best way to use a model from Koikatsu is to port the head alone and put it on a different base}

- Regarding DVVR (the dev's other project)
It can actually use both MMD and Xnalara models (don't ask me how), still the Xnl models have issues cause they have no phisics, so evry piece of cloth or boobs will be stiff and clipping everywhere, + when the model is loaded it shows all the graphic options (materials) available and you will have to spend 1/2 hour to deactivate what you don't need... if you find them.
The project itself is surely very advanced, but I feel like they ended up in a bottle neck, both substantially and graphically, [mostly cause it seems they visualized what they wanted to do instead of the result they wanted to obtain, so every step forward brings up more issues and more complicated solutions. But this is only an outside opinion, I might be very wrong on that.]

- As for SFM, I have never seen any SFM models converted to Pmx format till now unfortunately, while I have seen the contrary (ex: the first SFM 2B lewd model was a conversion from the Pmx made by J&J, present in this game as well, than was surpassed by better ones).
Nier Chocolate cream 1Y2.jpg

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Precisation is needed, not to criticise but to give directions to who might need resources.

- Regarding Waifu Sx Sim
All the models in the game have nothing to do with Xnalara, they are pmx models for MMD (more precisely for MokuMokuDance).
Only some of them (ex. DOA ones or other videogames rips) come from Xnalara models ported to MMD those can be found on D.A. [means a long and difficoult procedure of renaming all the bones in Japanese standard names and re-rigging the model, and they are the worst ones as result].
Some of the latest models are actually ported from Koikatsu via an old converter made for the demo of the game (I'm not aware of a newer version), that produces a LOT of issues like a model with 800+ bones, only partial phisics and missing graphics. So the dev or someone for him is actually doing a consistent job to make them usable.
{As a matter of fact the best way to use a model from Koikatsu is to port the head alone and put it on a different base}

- Regarding DVVR (the dev's other project)
It can actually use both MMD and Xnalara models (don't ask me how), still the Xnl models have issues cause they have no phisics, so evry piece of cloth or boobs will be stiff and clipping everywhere, + when the model is loaded it shows all the graphic options (materials) available and you will have to spend 1/2 hour to deactivate what you don't need... if you find them.
The project itself is surely very advanced, but I feel like they ended up in a bottle neck, both substantially and graphically, [mostly cause it seems they visualized what they wanted to do instead of the result they wanted to obtain, so every step forward brings up more issues and more complicated solutions. But this is only an outside opinion, I might be very wrong on that.]

- As for SFM, I have never seen any SFM models converted to Pmx format till now unfortunately, while I have seen the contrary (ex: the first SFM 2B lewd model was a conversion from the Pmx made by J&J, present in this game as well, than was surpassed by better ones).
View attachment 640658
precision...

most model are from xnalara converted into pmx using standard pmx tool used for MMD. ( exactly the tutorial i posted explain that)
devs actually use others peoples work models and implent them into his game (sometime fixing bones himself), just look at the list of credits, its absolutly insane.

kokaitsu complicated ?.... meh ....

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
precision...

most model are from xnalara converted into pmx using standard pmx tool used for MMD. ( exactly the tutorial i posted explain that)
devs actually use others peoples work models and implent them into his game (sometime fixing bones himself), just look at the list of credits, its absolutly insane.

kokaitsu complicated ?.... meh ....

If u posted a tuto thanks (pls post the link), I might give it a try. In the end I'm sick tired of seeing rubbish models and headswaps on TDA bases, and I regret my decision to not learn blender while ago.
Still Tda, Yyb, Wkyp, Tsumi, Njxa, Cm3d2 etc... bodies don't come from Xnalara (heads is a different matter agreed)
I know it takes more to start the game than to export models in Koikatsu, but to make the model functional and good looking take hours and skills (that video is good only to make it move), I'm just saying it's not worth it for the result you get considering that the only part worth using is the face, provided you can fix the missing graphics.
True, dev made none of the models he put in the game, non the less as you say he kind of standardized them (Ik bones and skeleton rework) it's a useful work.
As I mentioned in a previous post {and you did long before me :p} the game is a "container" good for collection and variety, surely not for originality (except the last update... it was a total let down made in 5 mins just to state "still alive")

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If u posted a tuto thanks (pls post the link), I might give it a try. In the end I'm sick tired of seeing rubbish models and headswaps on TDA bases, and I regret my decision to not learn blender while ago.
Still Tda, Yyb, Wkyp, Tsumi, Njxa, Cm3d2 etc... bodies don't come from Xnalara (heads is a different matter agreed)
I know it takes more to start the game than to export models in Koikatsu, but to make the model functional and good looking take hours and skills (that video is good only to make it move), I'm just saying it's not worth it for the result you get considering that the only part worth using is the face, provided you can fix the missing graphics.
True, dev made none of the models he put in the game, non the less as you say he kind of standardized them (Ik bones and skeleton rework) it's a useful work.
As I mentioned in a previous post {and you did long before me :p} the game is a "container" good for collection and variety, surely not for originality (except the last update... it was a total let down made in 5 mins just to state "still alive")
should be around here...in the thread.
if its not, then i dont know where it goes lol. but i definitly posted a quick simple tutorial to explain how to turn xnalara model into mmd (and such, can be used in WSS. including the change to not use textures wich are not compatible)

its been a while now, and i dont care anymore about modding that game. i did a few models for myself, but then the model get added to the game by the dev (not mine, but same one). i m not interrested alots now because it turn even more into hentai/anime than real models (wich i prefer real)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in case its not here anymore.
here the lesson i followed to learn how to do it myself.

combined with

in case textures glitches.

i could start modding pretty quickly in one or two days after a few try. its very not difficult as most bones are already pre-made and functional most of time (require a few tweaks wich take few minutes to fix , even for me who wasnt pro at the beginning , i never did that before)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
in case its not here anymore.
here the lesson i followed to learn how to do it myself.

combined with

in case textures glitches.

i could start modding pretty quickly in one or two days after a few try. its very not difficult as most bones are already pre-made and functional most of time (require a few tweaks wich take few minutes to fix , even for me who wasnt pro at the beginning , i never did that before)
Thanks man, I'll sure look at it.
I symphatize what you said about model modding even if I'm more in the anime ones (just because there are very few game good ones).
2 days ago I took my time to mod a couple of charas for making a video, remashing... morps etc...
Set up Raycast render... it wasn't the best I've done but quite good...
Not even the time to finish converting that a guy showed up on Iwara with the same charas and the same motion!! only the background was different... crap :FacePalm:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
starkillersfm

Wetransfer

or

Resilio Sync

sadly this dev is too dumb to admit that its moe easy to upload on gdrive or mega and keep using shit alternative LOL
(he could also simply do a torrent, but... dont ask lol)

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
starkillersfm

Wetransfer

or

Resilio Sync

sadly this dev is too dumb to admit that its moe easy to upload on gdrive or mega and keep using shit alternative LOL
(he could also simply do a torrent, but... dont ask lol)
ok thanks !
and yeah mega is the most easy way
but i didnt know he dont want to upload them on that 2

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
ok thanks !
and yeah mega is the most easy way
but i didnt know he dont want to upload them on that 2
Mega has a bandwith limit of 5 GB every 6 hours (with the Mega app installed). You would need almost a day for the full collection.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Mega has a bandwith limit of 5 GB every 6 hours (with the Mega app installed). You would need almost a day for the full collection.
you can easily bipass that limit. soo its not really a problem. in addition, if you use the Mega software, you can stop and continu download anytime.
i personnaly think this dev should do a simple torrent. but even if i asked him dozens of times and others people asked too for millions time, he still dont want to hear about a torrent.
no idea why... but maybe he think torrent are only for pirated stuff or something. no clue. i dont care lol

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
you can easily bipass that limit. soo its not really a problem. in addition, if you use the Mega software, you can stop and continu download anytime.
i personnaly think this dev should do a simple torrent. but even if i asked him dozens of times and others people asked too for millions time, he still dont want to hear about a torrent.
no idea why... but maybe he think torrent are only for pirated stuff or something. no clue. i dont care lol
By resetting ip? never tried on mega, anyway I never minded start a dl and go to bed.
As for the torrent, I don't know man... to cut it short, I can say that nowadays I would feel safer to dl a torrent from Russia or China than from the EU,
guess the guy wants to stay on the "clean side" (+1rep)

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I just realized MocuMocuDance was used the other day, never paid much attention to the name of the exe file despite having had my eye on this ever since Oculus DK1 was a thing (2014?), i guess my issue of there being a ton of models that i don't care for is a non issue since i can easily make my own collection with models i've been collecting for about 10 years now, granted most of those are trash too but at least i get to select only those that aren't.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes