Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I just realized MocuMocuDance was used the other day, never paid much attention to the name of the exe file despite having had my eye on this ever since Oculus DK1 was a thing (2014?), i guess my issue of there being a ton of models that i don't care for is a non issue since i can easily make my own collection with models i've been collecting for about 10 years now, granted most of those are trash too but at least i get to select only those that aren't.
10 Years?!!!
and I thought I had the collector syndrome with MMD..;)

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
10 Years?!!!
and I thought I had the collector syndrome with MMD..;)
I mean, it's from and to, i don't sit and monitor the scene for every model that gets released, early on good models was really rare, finding anything that wasn't Miku was pretty hard, especially since it was japanese only at that time, took a few years for there to be an english version and it wasn't even official.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I was kiddin', I know perfectly what you mean.
That's one reason why I appreciate this game, among a ton of crap you can find some rare gems and besides that, everything is already properly set up for the job (even if it was someone else's doing).

Reactions: SukebeDude

FZLurker

Mar 10, 2018
The newest version is only the Standalone version, where can I get a link to the Complete version?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The newest version is only the Standalone version, where can I get a link to the Complete version?
Wetransfer

or

Resilio Sync

sadly this dev is too dumb to admit that its moe easy to upload on gdrive or mega and keep using shit alternative LOL
(he could also simply do a torrent, but... dont ask lol)

FZLurker

Mar 10, 2018
I've tried both those ways, the resilio one, I have to be given permission to download it, but no dice so far; The Wetransfer link tries to download it, but it always fails. Guess I'm SOL for now. :(

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Can someone please confirm if hands/controllers don't show up in VR for them? My oculus touch controls work but it's really off putting not having a visual point of reference for where my hands are in the VR world.

Neko Neko Nii

Nov 8, 2017
I've tried both those ways, the resilio one, I have to be given permission to download it, but no dice so far; The Wetransfer link tries to download it, but it always fails. Guess I'm SOL for now. :(
Same here man. Sucks that these two shitty sites are the only ways to download this. Ah well if there's no simple way to get it then it's not worth my time.

Vendetta810

Jan 8, 2018
I'm wondering if it's worth uploading 5 gig 'chunks' to MEGA links so that it's easier to download? Having a fair bit of difficulty using the other options :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm wondering if it's worth uploading 5 gig 'chunks' to MEGA links so that it's easier to download? Having a fair bit of difficulty using the other options :(
imho, if you aere not into manga'ish, hentai'ish girls...

no, its not worth.

game isnt really a game, but a sandbox manga thing. you spawn a girl, watch her dance or "have" sex with her. the sex usually is a POV where poses arent tht great and the pov itself is missplaced alots of time, even in VR its not rare to start a sex scene and wonder "wtf ?" because the view is not well placed.
they are realist chars, but its only a few and finding them is like finding a snail in the amazon forest, you have to scroll through a giant list of weird name and japaneses symbols, take hours to find the char you want because most of them doesnt have correct name (exception with manga'ish, hentai chars, who have their japanese names... but even tho, its a mess without any organisation on list)
creating your own scene didnt worth it, basically you end starting a pre-created scene and changing the chars models.
going all into creating your own perfect scene and save it doesnt worth it at all.

will it worth cut in parts on Mega ? no, definitly not... it doesnt even worth alots as it is, even if it was a single torrent to download.

the game is honestly wayyyy too big for what it purpose. sure they are tons of chars , moves and all. but devs clearly exaggerrate on that by counting every variants of poses and chars.

exempl : 1 chars from pokemon doing 1 sex scene... the dev will change the char and swap with all possible pokemon chars, and finally count the scenes as all differents, while in reality, its 1 scene but with different chars used. same goes for chars, devs count different chars everytime 1 char have different variant/outfits.

so, imho, no.. doesnt worth to waste Mega space if the dev himself doesnt even care about that.

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4

Miato

May 24, 2019
I'm sorry for such a stupid question, but is there where you can download full scenes?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry for such a stupid question, but is there where you can download full scenes?
if you mean, downloading pre-made scene.
nope, nowhere to find.
but i think some peoples can share scenes they make with others people if theses people use the same version of the game (version number + complete/standalone version same)

but as far as i know, nobody ever shared a scene. because its hard to make a nice scene (i m talking about a nice scene long and cool) and its not worth it to actually "mod" the game in that way. (its good to mod the game by using places, chars etc.. tho , but even for that, its still not wort the effort and you can basically take any MMD chaers/scene and use it in WSS.)

Reactions: Miato

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Couldn't find a dedicated topic, so askin here
does anybody know at what stage DVVR is?
I have 0.74 public and it's still really not worth it compared to normal mmd (unless obviously you want to use exclusively VR)...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Couldn't find a dedicated topic, so askin here
does anybody know at what stage DVVR is?
I have 0.74 public and it's still really not worth it compared to normal mmd (unless obviously you want to use exclusively VR)...
its same shit as WSS honestly.
i dont get why the hype... it have better ui and look cleaner. But basically, same shit, a bit hard and badly made to find stuff, need lots of chars outside and all same problem as WSS.
its mostly made for dancing, it have way better physics. But other than that, not much worth it even now.

(my own opinion)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
its same shit as WSS honestly.
i dont get why the hype... it have better ui and look cleaner. But basically, same shit, a bit hard and badly made to find stuff, need lots of chars outside and all same problem as WSS.
its mostly made for dancing, it have way better physics. But other than that, not much worth it even now.

(my own opinion)
No hype at all infact, the only + is that you can play the Xnalara chars as well, but untill they reach a graphic level at least close to raycast or nchl+, I won't let myself be taken 5 years back just to play some different chars.
With that regards WSS is way better, in a way limited, but straight forward and easyer to use.
Thanks for the POV, I just felt as I was missing something.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes