Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
tryed the dvvr package.

not working good for me. for some reasons every character have black eyes and i couldn't fix that even trying all options possible.

also i couldn't be able to rotate the camera around due to the fact it's stuck at the place. i guess i couldn't find any "lock/unlock" option or any key that worked that way.

appreciate the sharing. but sadly it's not for me, it seems not less complicated than WSS.
( i specially not like the fact the old version used some big window to show the characters models, while now it's just a "windows 98" kind of UI to control everything... it's very not amateur friendly, nor visually attractive to be honest.)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's the 0.6 LF DVVR bundle. You do realize just a few posts about that I link to the 0.6.3 LF DVVR bundle?
one or another wont work anyway if you dont download the public patreon version to overwrite. XD

(i also think the differebnce between theses 2 are pretty small considering it's a double comas/dots number behind

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
On any of the iterations of WSS can you grab the models like in VaM?
i m not aware of this possibility.

there is setting to moves parts. but you can't properly grab them like doll like in VaM. :/

Candid-Appointment

Jul 28, 2020
Is someone aware of the most latest WSS Complete Edition with a suitable download provider?
Google Drive, Mega or similar?

I'm amazed how long I should wait to download it from a freemium site, makes me so mad.
In the end it just aborts afterall

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
one or another wont work anyway if you dont download the public patreon version to overwrite. XD

(i also think the differebnce between theses 2 are pretty small considering it's a double comas/dots number behind
6.3 was basically the same as 6.0 just readapted to a structural change in DVVR made few days after 6.0 was released.
So I think 6.3 is the one most likely to work with the new public release of DVVR.
The .party is still not updated to the new 7.2 release

yemonye

Jan 17, 2020
WSS (standalone) doesn't load more than a few of the models, everything comes up with a read error.
I tried loading everything that was in it and nothing works, not even models added manually.

DVVR doesn't load literally anything. Anytime I attempt to load something, it instant fails, saying "No motion found. Please make sure there are VMD & WAV files in motion sub folder." But I copied the entire motion folder from the 0.6 bundle, so idk what's wrong.
I'm not even sure how to load anything. All the menu buttons come up with directories and there's no selectable items being detected, so I just enter folders and hit the check and get an error.

I used the method from one of the posters above (get free public version 0.7.2c from registering on Patreon, overwrite the files from outdated and unplayable ver 0.6 bundle).

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
WSS (standalone) doesn't load more than a few of the models, everything comes up with a read error.
I tried loading everything that was in it and nothing works, not even models added manually.

DVVR doesn't load literally anything. Anytime I attempt to load something, it instant fails, saying "No motion found. Please make sure there are VMD & WAV files in motion sub folder." But I copied the entire motion folder from the 0.6 bundle, so idk what's wrong.
I'm not even sure how to load anything. All the menu buttons come up with directories and there's no selectable items being detected, so I just enter folders and hit the check and get an error.

I used the method from one of the posters above (get free public version 0.7.2c from registering on Patreon, overwrite the files from outdated and unplayable ver 0.6 bundle).
Just read the post above yours

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
and what the difference between WSS and Mocumocudance
WSS is the game, MocuMocudance is an animation program (spinoff of MikuMikuDance) used as platform for WSS.
so basically WSS is a collection of motions for MMD with some tweaks like VR options

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah the "game" is just a really short collection of motions and characters i think. Because MocuMocuDance is the VR version of MikuMikuDance . so WSS does nothing new ? 1200 patreon for making MMD models jesus xD

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I wouldn't say short collection, since it's by far the biggest (working) model pack you can find on the internet...
and for the idea I think he deserved the support at least up to V 3.3
After that he reached its limit so he switched to DVVR where he's basically now converting packages for that platform
(in theory...a more advanced one).
so, by the look of things, I'd consider WSS dead.

Still, if you like the idea of a "ready to go" MMD** with a simple degree of interactivity that you can't have with the original program I think this is a good game.

(** whoever uses MMD knows what setting up a good scene means, therefor the importance of the "ready to go")

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
unless the now gone mega link had the full version, all the downloads linked at the start of the thread are the standalone
U have to go to the page in the picture (top left) and look for the autor posts.
At least his wetransfer link for the 3.5 full pack is still workin'.

Also good news, he just posted a RWBY update pack, so project not dead

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes