Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
hi i just found a Baltimore from Azur Lane model and i wanted to use it in the game, but the nipples behave weird. they seem to be stuck in place. i opend it in the pmx editor, their they behave normal, does someone know what could cause that??

• Haha
Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
3.4 update is standalone, this means that to enjoy exclusively the 3.4 content you will not need to have the previous version of the game (But I highly recommend to Download and use the complete collection version to have a greater experience). Some dance scenes still require the complete collection edition in order to work.
Where's the other versions and how do you combine them?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
hi i just found a Baltimore from Azur Lane model and i wanted to use it in the game, but the nipples behave weird. they seem to be stuck in place. i opend it in the pmx editor, their they behave normal, does someone know what could cause that??
MrPink models have an overcomplicated structure, specially for the nipples.
If wss reacts like that it means it does not recognise the link between the internal nipple bone and the rest..

You should rework the model in pmx and symplify the boobs structure by assigning the nipple weight to the main boob bone, that assuming you can use pmx editor.

Another possibility is that the nipple phisics are not assigned to the right bone, maybe to an invisible or unnamed one (they show up in white in the pmx bone structure)

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
MrPink models have an overcomplicated structure, specially for the nipples.
If wss reacts like that it means it does not recognise the link between the internal nipple bone and the rest..

You should rework the model in pmx and symplify the boobs structure by assigning the nipple weight to the main boob bone, that assuming you can use pmx editor.

Another possibility is that the nipple phisics are not assigned to the right bone, maybe to an invisible or unnamed one (they show up in white in the pmx bone structure)
AHHH SHIT!! unfortunally i dont know anything about pmx editor, just how to open the files XD its such an awesome model, i really wanted to us it with wss, maybe some of u r willing to do the editing so we all can use it. i can send u the files or the link were i got it from (if the link still works XD)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
AHHH SHIT!! unfortunally i dont know anything about pmx editor, just how to open the files XD its such an awesome model, i really wanted to us it with wss, maybe some of u r willing to do the editing so we all can use it. i can send u the files or the link were i got it from (if the link still works XD)
Have v1.2, if u have the latest (1.4 I guess) I'm interested.
Still as I don't use Wss, I can't test the result
MrP Put Hong Y.jpg

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
Have v1.2, if u have the latest (1.4 I guess) I'm interested.
Still as I don't use Wss, I can't test the result
View attachment 949567
on this site it says 1.3 is the newest ver. but unfortnually i cant find that ver. i only have the 1.2 ver. too

i google tranlated the changes for the 1.3 ver.

- V1.3 Fixed bugs, added whites of eyes for Ray-MMD (alleviated whites of eyes shadow problem), switchable with EyeForRay morph

r u willing to fix the 1.2 ver.?? PLS!!

UR OUR ONLY HOPE!! XD

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
This should work... just extract it in the model folder and rename it (keep the original)
In addition from my original mod:
- english translated morphs
- Better Butt
- wasp morph
- slim morph
- larger bain morph
- bigger anus morph
- Visible anal marble morph

Merry Xmas

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
This should work... just extract it in the model folder and rename it (keep the original)
In addition from my original mod:
- english translated morphs
- Better Butt
- wasp morph
- slim morph
- larger bain morph
- bigger anus morph
- Visible anal marble morph

Merry Xmas

Mega
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLL YEEEEEAAAAAAAA XDXD THAAANNNK UUUUUUUUUU SOOOOO MUCH XDXD AHAHHA u too have a AWESOME XMAS!!!!

Reactions: JhonLui

nyallie

Oct 14, 2020
no idea why this is happening but whenever i try to launch into 3.5 i jut get the skybox for the default field, cant pull up the menu or anything but it seems to still be running. Any idea of how to fix?

Sep 16, 2018
I'm trying to play on my Quest 2 using Virtual Desktop but when I start the game selecting Oculus Rift I just get a black screen, and when I use SteamVR it opens to a big area with brick floors, and if I press B or Y on the controllers it brings up a menu with "Load character, Load notion, Play voice..." but I can't scroll down anything, there's no way to select anything over than "Load character" by pressing the trigger, which then lets me select "Filename order," and then a list of characters but the first option is <empty> which does nothing and I can't scroll down to select anything else. I can't move or anything. Just B to bring up the menu, trigger to select.

Sep 11, 2020
When I played this game last year, I couldn't find a nice male "protagonist".
You had super bulky guy. Random thug? guy. Creepy pale guy.

Have they added some more, or are these still the only options?

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
I play via Occulus Link and my camera is floating a few feets over the ground.
Is there a way to change camera or character level?

when I use SteamVR it opens to a big area with brick floors, and if I press B or Y on the controllers it brings up a menu with "Load character, Load notion, Play voice..." but I can't scroll down anything, there's no way to select anything over than "Load character" by pressing the trigger
Try this: Move the analog stick up and down AND press the analog stick in.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I play via Occulus Link and my camera is floating a few feets over the ground.
Is there a way to change camera or character level?

Try this: Move the analog stick up and down AND press the analog stick in.
mmh maybe try to set the game without VR, there is an option for setting camera up/down. then save, and try again with VR see if it's change :/

can't help much more, i dont have this problem on my side, but i dont play with occulus (i use valve index)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to convert SFM models to WSS?
it's old but heh.. still answer that.

technically it's possible. if you find a way to convert the sfm model into a blender or 3DS model, you then can convert it into .obj. at this point you can convert a .obj into a file compatible with miku miku dance (pmx or something similar).
during the conversion OBJ>PMX you can always set a new pack of bones and fix some stuff.

but honestly, this is a wayy too much work for such crap program/game.

i just give up on that, it's a scam todays... took years for update and update containt a few chars with tons of variant (each variant named "a new model" but it's not true), a few dances and sex poses that aren't even smooth, and a whole lots of old models that are still bugged and broked years later...
for the price asked.. vadafak?

i have more fun with "Desktop MMD 3" honestly, even tho it's just a standalone dlc thing XD

• Love
Reactions: SpAqMy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
When I played this game last year, I couldn't find a nice male "protagonist".
You had super bulky guy. Random thug? guy. Creepy pale guy.

Have they added some more, or are these still the only options?
no and they dont plan to add more, because you'r not suppose to see anything but a dick. or even nothing at all and see flying girls getting fucked by YOU on VR.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes