Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No hype at all infact, the only + is that you can play the Xnalara chars as well, but untill they reach a graphic level at least close to raycast or nchl+, I won't let myself be taken 5 years back just to play some different chars.
With that regards WSS is way better, in a way limited, but straight forward and easyer to use.
Thanks for the POV, I just felt as I was missing something.
well, i say that because it was coming with a good hype. a 20 or more tier to pledge, for a promissing things that "maybe" was what the dev announced as replacement of WSS on Unity.
But in final, its exactly the same. with a bunch of useless things (graphically for more, imho) and still not more easy to control and understand.
as good as it sound and may look. its not worth it to me. Its overpriced for what it is, and it lack some essential things... aka for exempl : the possibility to just drag'n'drop models in it... instead of a complicated installation to follow for each chars, animations and all.
and i can add that whatever i add, working or not, it never ever show me a thumbnail of the model or else on the menu (wich was one of the nice point i would appreciate, due to impossible way to know wtf is what with half japanese/symbols names for most of models in WSS.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
well, i say that because it was coming with a good hype. a 20 or more tier to pledge, for a promissing things that "maybe" was what the dev announced as replacement of WSS on Unity.
But in final, its exactly the same. with a bunch of useless things (graphically for more, imho) and still not more easy to control and understand.
as good as it sound and may look. its not worth it to me. Its overpriced for what it is, and it lack some essential things... aka for exempl : the possibility to just drag'n'drop models in it... instead of a complicated installation to follow for each chars, animations and all.
and i can add that whatever i add, working or not, it never ever show me a thumbnail of the model or else on the menu (wich was one of the nice point i would appreciate, due to impossible way to know wtf is what with half japanese/symbols names for most of models in WSS.
100% agreed
as I feared in the past they keep adding stuff w/o optimizing the existent.. I find it almost unusable
it's a shame

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
when I click to open the menu the options are super far away that I can't even see what they say and how to start anyone know why that's happening and how to fix also I play on pc

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
when I click to open the menu the options are super far away that I can't even see what they say and how to start anyone know why that's happening and how to fix also I play on pc
happen to me sometime. i just usually close and reopen it.
maybe you have something that press the backward move, that will make you move backward and let menu on place soo its super small. (unplug any controllers, they tend to bug the game)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
For who like Dead or alive girls.
here a pack from gulgasaur, created for MMD at base, it work perfectly in WSS.
for instal it, open it and extract the "Nude Remix Pack" folder into your :
Waifu Sex Simulator (main instal)/Userfile/model/... folder.
ingame, use the character "search by creation date" and they should be at top, all the girls are marked with "REMIX" next to the name.
that pack contain almost all the girls from DoA, except Honoka and marie rose ( + the kasumi variant like Alpha 152 and phase4) . wich make it an great pack because it have some extremly rare models . here the list of girls :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good points :
All the girls have absolutly perfect bones skeleton and moves at perfection. no twist, no chicken legs, no problem at all.
All girl have giggle tits ( of course :p )
The boobs of the girls use collision, wich mean if a girl have her arm or hand on tits, the tits will collide with and not pass through.

bad points :
All girls have static hair ( not rigged).
static hair can sometime conflict with breast and place the breast in a weird position. a move can fix this easily.

link : (direct download from devianart)

if you w&ant others girls or more, check his deviantart account, he have some great stuff :)
Sounds tempting, but the link is dead.

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds tempting, but the link is dead.
link is not dead, i just checked .

sometime deviantart is messing around, also if you not login in the website you cant see the link.

here, i uploaded it and its a direct link :D

this pack is by far the best, models look great and their rigging is absolute perfection, every dances/animations look perfect (way better than WSS models themself).

Oct 23, 2019
can anyone guide me to the 8gb link which unzips to 27gb data? all i can find is standalone. with very limited things to play with

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
I dont have the dance folders whenever i click on a folder it just takes be to the charecters

edale

Apr 1, 2018
I found something interesting...

DVVR 0.6.3 Lewd Fraggy bundle:

Not his newest release, which is DVVR 0.7.2, but this is the first time I've managed to find a download for any copies of his DVVR bundle.

Now if you try to actually run it, it won't work, because DVVR detects that it's outdated, BUT...

If you just grab the latest free public DVVR release from here (currently v0.7.1), and overwrite the DVVR files in the LF bundle, it works perfectly. Note, you may need to be logged into Patreon to download the public DVVR release, but you don't need to make a pledge.

Now if I only could find some way to adjust the deadzone on my gamepad's joysticks for this, since it doesn't seem to use Steam's controller configuration (my gamepad's joysticks needs a rather... large deadzone)... Or possibly figure out the keyboard controls, if any. As near as I can tell it seems to want VR controllers even on desktop mode.... One of the best features of WSS for me was that I could work it entirely with my gamepad, as my VR headset only has 3 degrees of freedom, and doesn't even have the capacity to use VR controllers...

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i can't believe they went into DVVR to replace the supposedly remake on Unity engine... -_-

DVVR at base was suppsoed to be a completly different soft/program. But similar to WSS.

in final, it end up that DVVR IS actually the long awaited Unity remake of WSS. what a fucking back stab.

i dont say DVVR is bad (even if it is in my pov), but the original unity remake was suppoed toreplace the original WSS, wich mean available for everybody. instead of using DVVR hidden behind 20 bucks tier or something.

what a shit move. :/

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
To be honest I don't know if the dev is actually workin' with the DVVR staff or just adapting his packages to it, but considering that DVVR is basically an attempt to port MMD and Xnalara into Unity and that WSS was based on MMD stuff, it seems a logical sinergy (if it works).
Except for the 20 bucks obviously

edale

Apr 1, 2018
LewdFraggy is not working as part of the DVVR staff, he's just porting the models and motions and such from WSS into DVVR, as well as creating some new ones. Just the same as how WSS was just him porting and creating stuff in MMD, without him doing any work on the MMD engine itself.

Also, given that his releases are using the beta builds and not the public release builds, I find it likely that a portion of that $20 is going to the DVVR team.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i think dev should seriously look into compression.

i can understand the game growing big and all considering how many models are in.

but i think it could be compressed in a way. just as a few stupid suggestions :

- deleting the every single scenes made for each variant of chars. considering the scene is exactly the same but only the model is different, i think it could be nice to script the scene only once and then use a key or an option/button to swap between the different chars. instead of reloading the whole scene each time, the game would then just reload the chars models. (similar to how you create a scene with your char and then just replace the char using the setting/morph panel to swap with another one.

- similar thing with the models. instead of implenting the same model twenty times because it use differents outfits, it would be nice to use only 1 model and port/implant only the external outfits. that would save some precious space.

- shutting down the resolution on some point. tere is no point to have a scene that use 8K or a chars that is in ultra HD.

- using something else than png and jpg for textures. both are extremly big. there is some others format that are smaller compressed and give same result. that could save a litteral shit tons of space.

i think just by using similar technic as i mentionned, the game could go from 50Gb, down to 20Gb or maybe less.

also cleaning the files would be nice. many chars have corrupted textures (dds for exemple) that dont load, and some others are unfinished/untextured models. would be nice to also pass an update just fixing old models instead of adding new ones constantly.

- some models and hermione models (for exemple) still have no hips bones and will 360° the legs alone.
- some models doesn't have correct legs bones and will look like peglegs dancing.
- some models will stretch the shit out of their body due to bad physics setting (physics is too high and at a single move their body explode.)
- some models arms and hands are horribly rigged.

that would be nice and would make the game look way better.

just my pov and suggestions.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'm afraid you won't find that gift under the Xmas tree, for a number of reasons too long to explain, sorry.

on the bright side, reading the patch note for 0.63 I've noticed he's doing (I don't know if him or the dvvr team) a lot of implementations those require a good grade of automation. For that matter, he's doing a good job to put some order into a junkyard.
The patch for 0.72 is already out, but not yet on the .party, when it will be updated there might be something even more advanced.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes