Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hi , me have problem me try to run one character this character in qeustion me receve message error dds file no are supporter how to solve?

me have try to differents character to xnalara model some character work and dont move correction to motion , my two question is this , how to fix problem dds no supported and how to fix model for work correct for motion ? thx anticipation sorry me italy no good write english

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
hi , me have problem me try to run one character this character in qeustion me receve message error dds file no are supporter how to solve?

me have try to differents character to xnalara model some character work and dont move correction to motion , my two question is this , how to fix problem dds no supported and how to fix model for work correct for motion ? thx anticipation sorry me italy no good write english
I had the same issue a while back. What you need to do is slightly involved, but it does work. First, you need a program that can load and edit dds files (I use Gimp), second, you need PMXEditor/PMDEditor (There's an English version if you search for it on DeviantArt).

Now what you need to do is load up your dds files in Gimp or a similar program, one at a time and export them as something other than dds. png works, if I remember right, but might want to experiment 'cause it's been a while. Save them with the same name they had originally, just with the new file extension.

Next step, load up your PMD/PMX file in the PMD/PMX Editor, navigate to the Material tab. Now, check each one of the entries, Base, Body etc.
Any you find with a dds extension, change to png or whatever you chose.

Once you've changed 'em all over (Doesn't take as long as you'd think, and it's a once and done deal), just save the file.

Last edited:
Reactions: tungstenwarrior

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
ok i'll try thanks

can you tell me instead with regards to which models are not compatible with motion? like this
how do i make it compatible?

and then excuse another thing I imported it into the game but the character remains transparent so we can fix it?

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
ok i'll try thanks

can you tell me instead with regards to which models are not compatible with motion? like this
how do i make it compatible?

and then excuse another thing I imported it into the game but the character remains transparent so we can fix it?
You might be able to use that one in DVVR, but you won't be able to use it in Waifu Sex Simulator, because it's an XPS file (XNALara) not an MMD file (Miku Miku Dance). Made for completely different programs. Best bet is looking to see if there's an MMD variant that works for you.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
me have try to converts xps to pmx work perfect , unique problem can play motion character in question are
rigid as if it were a statue for the textures and the rest go and only that the problem I can't make it move with the emotion

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Isn't there any 'dance/sex animation download only'? The only model that interest me the most would be Honoka from DoA (there's actually many other models I want but I think I'll just stick to the extreme necessary). I don't think I'll be able to dl all that 15 gigs lol.

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
Is there any place I can download the older standalone versions of this game? The 3.4 complete edition is an absolute clusterfuck of models and motions and most of the time they don't even work.

For example, I want to use "another cowgirl" which is found in:

\Waifu Sex Simulator 3.4 Complete Collection\userfile\Motion\1.9 Motions\Sex\Psy

This animation works fine but the male animation doesn't work at all (non responsive). A lot of the animations don't work at all and a lot of the animations are only compatible with a select few models. This makes the complete collection almost unplayable because of how bloated it is. If I could separate it into standalone versions this game would probably work a lot better.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
can you tell me if there can be an creator of animations like emotion creator but for waifu?

because or seen how they are created on mmd and for me it's complicated

another thing, can you put a different shader? because I found adult shader but I don't know how to put it

Last edited:

edale

Apr 1, 2018
I think LewdFraggy completely moved to using the DVVR engine for his WSS releases, with his most recent release being 'DVVR 0.4.2 - LF Bundle DL' released on December 6th.

I've toyed around with trying to get the base DVVR ( ) loaded up with WSS 3.4's models and motions and such, but can't seem to get things working... I can't even get the VR past the first screen (I only have a gamepad, no VR controllers), so I had to try and get things working in desktop mode, and can't....

I was hoping to find a download of one of LewdFraggy's DVVR bundles, but either no one's uploaded one, or I just can't find them with my google-fu.

bigbay

Jul 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how to properly sync my character's motions together in the standalone version, because I can't get it to work

Jul 25, 2018
Anyway to download this with just the animations/no models? I've got my own models and I really can't be bothered downloading the whole thing again.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
At first i was like "Yay, that game will be good!"
Then i clicked the download link for full version, and this was my face when i saw the size of a file: nani.png

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

edale

Apr 1, 2018
I'd also be interested in one of the Lewd Fraggy DVVR packs, I haven't been able to track down any of his DVVR builds.

Reactions: JhonLui

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Guys, please giv it in torrent or in parts. Its not funny when you try to download 15 gb file, and then you have 1 second connection problem and you need to download it again after downloading 8 gb already.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes