2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Patreon code?
for the new verison?
The Patreon codes for WaifuSlutSchool v0.3.3 crunched are:
blewchik
alanwake

I want to stress that I found those by datamining the free version of the game, and not by stealing or leaking anything.

Reactions: lumi07
Jan 24, 2021

Hello everyone, today, update 0.3.3.5 became public! You can download this update right now.

Changelog:

470+ new renders, 90+ new animations, 1350+ new lines

- Added a Slave Level 3 event for Nami.
- Added a Slave Level 4 open-world event for Nami. Also, updated dialog and animations in the open world.
- Added a Level 6 secondary event for Touka.
- Enchanced the images for the Friday starting event.
- Fixed a bug during the transition from the principal's office to Ash's room.
- Updated the Android version of Third Act to version 0.3.3.5.
- Updated the Android version of First and Second Act with reworked images for the Friday event and bug fixes.

Thank you all for your support! Enjoy!

SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
Honestly, I've seen worse writing, and the images are pretty good. I'm a sucker for heart pupil eyes.
For anyone concerned about the comments suggesting that the slave routes are masochistic in nature, I can put your fears to rest. It seems like most of the character's slave routes have you asserting dominance over them, except for the teacher's. It seems like at some point you are going to turn the tables on her though, since she seems to be getting addicted to sex acts with you in the last event.

Alot of the comments suggesting that you are the one being dominated probably refer to the teacher events, or didn't get past the first slave event for some of the characters - the first events usually have the character be angry or resistant to your advances, which might have given that impression.

Edit: If the creator is here, PLEASE take out the cleaning mechanic for the waifu house act 3. there is nothing worse than an upkeep mechanic with no payoff. Please respect your player's time by not making them go to the waifu house everyday. Or make the cleanliness go down only when you take actions in the house or something... like cleaning up after your "messes"

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah that was probly it i only remeber starting nami slave 1 since i had got hooked on replaying srw alot recently so thats probly why it felt like it was gonna lean towards femdom at the time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuSlutSchool-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes