Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.5.5] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

puwusfamocom

Mar 13, 2020
The Patreon codes for WaifuSlutSchool v0.3.3 crunched are:
blewchik
alanwake

I want to stress that I found those by datamining the free version of the game, and not by stealing or leaking anything.
How do you data mine for the code? Can you share the patreon codes for 3.4?

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
Bro what is with the reviews for this game? Half of them are people saying "It's not bad, just average" and then giving it 1 star? Like do they not know what average means or what?

Reactions: MinXe and J1mmyy

J1mmyy

Mar 16, 2024
Bro what is with the reviews for this game? Half of them are people saying "It's not bad, just average" and then giving it 1 star? Like do they not know what average means or what?
can't be too average seems like theyre doing alright on patreon lmao

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
they should have a mod where you can increase the money and the strength and everything. Working once a day in the library for only one cent is too much for me.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I must say, this game is getting annoying. I haven't really played the game much, I'm too busy trying to gain money for the dojo and it takes too damn long for just one cent per day. The Dev must be an idiot. Who would put that in a game. I would add away to add WAY more then that per day. At least let us work more then once a day.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Nevermind, I got too pissed off and just deleted the game it's NOT WORTH PLAYING OR WORTH MY TIME. I wish the DEV luck because they are REALLY going to need it.:mad:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuSlutSchool-0.3.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes