VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
out of curiosity is this going to use Bokuman's writing/translations because...I'm going to be honest, it would be better to have that contracted out. his art is solid but the text in his projects are....awful, given his whole "Tadano" series

pruts

May 12, 2022
View attachment 1977647

Overview:
WaifuHub is a on going project about casting girls (or waifus) to make adult movies (you are the interviewer!).​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-12
Release Date: 2023-03-06
Developer: Bokuman Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Season 6 March Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Please share your links via "Report" > "Game Update" on OP and paste the links into the "More Information" box. This will avoid the links getting struck by Dev.

DOWNLOAD
Season 6 (Unity)
Win:
- - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
- - WORKUPLOAD -
Android (v0.1): - -

Previous Seasons (Ren'Py)

Extras: Spanish - Fix & Improvement Mod

Thanks to taemal
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 280196 View attachment 280200 View attachment 280199 View attachment 280197
does anyone have link to waifu hub s5 in Android without the app crashing? if you have pls send it here

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
WAIFUHUB S7

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.arm64-v8a BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.armeabi-v7a BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.x86 BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.x86_64 BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Mac Version - Full BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Windows Version - Full BKS
Mega

ARTWORK-Yun Yun
Mega

MOANVOICES
Mega
waifu.hub.s5-105-armeabi-v7a-release
Mega

waifu.hub.s5-100000105-arm64-v8a-release
Mega

waifu.hub.s5-800000105-x86_64-release
Mega

WaifuHub_s5-1.5-mac
Mega

WaifuHub_s5-1.5-pc
Mega

Artey363

Apr 13, 2023
Most likely, we will have new scenes with a new update, although we will only know until the next update that will be available at the end of April and beginning of May.

Ruse@n

Dec 2, 2020
Ok so how do you unlock all of the costumes? On s5 and s6? Like do you rally need to reach the maximum score to get them?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Just putting this out there: if someone can help me figure out how to put them inside the game, I'll do the redraws for season 7 so that Yunyun can finally get her ass fucked (instead of just talking about it).

I know it's possible, I tried following the guide on NexusMod, but couldn't quite figure it out. I did manage to get the original CGI though.

Edit: Mad props to kumarin for helping me figure out how to replace the original textures and even modifying his TextureReplacer plugin for me. With this development, expect modded version to appear for download at my mod in about two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artey363

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Just putting this out there: if someone can help me figure out how to put them inside the game, I'll do the redraws for season 7 so that Yunyun can finally get her ass fucked (instead of just talking about it).

I know it's possible, I tried following the guide on NexusMod, but couldn't quite figure it out. I did manage to get the original CGI though.

Edit: Mad props to kumarin for helping me figure out how to replace the original textures and even modifying his TextureReplacer plugin for me. With this development, expect modded version to appear for download at my mod in about two weeks.
Okay, show of hands, who actually believed it's gonna take me two whole weeks to redraw 4 CGI? I'm not the fastest there is out there, but I'm not THAT slow.

On a more serious note, after some thinking I decided it's better to focus on the redraws for season 7 since it's a sort of "drop in" fix. Not because I want it that way, but because I can't do any modifications to the script (for now) since it's a Unity base game. Also it's recent content so I'm assuming there's more interest in it.

Long story short, season 7 with Yunyun's scenes redrawn is out now, get it here.

The improved and extended version of Hestia's chapter is also out.

To be perfectly honest, it's not my best work, but I just can't be bothered to make it look any better when the base quality of the CGI is so shit. Anyone has any clue where the sharp drop off in image quality comes from? Did the artist of the studio change? Stylistically the seasons look mostly consistent, so maybe they're just rushing to publish more stuff?

Last edited:

Francopc

Sep 12, 2018
Man there is something i Dont understand, I have donwloaded S1 to S7 (Android everyone)

But S3to S7 is the same game! The same 4 Girls, just somechangues in the hub....

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Man there is something i Dont understand, I have donwloaded S1 to S7 (Android everyone)

But S3to S7 is the same game! The same 4 Girls, just somechangues in the hub....
Has to be wrong content linked, on Windows those are all diferent.

Also it's supposed to be 8 girls per game.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes