VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
does anyone else get an error prompt when they try to save? or is that like a hardware problem on my part? if so can anyone tell me how to fix it?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
If you want Ren'py versions of s6 & s7 like this post.
Working on it. Expect Yunyun's chapter in Ren'py to be out within ~a week.
If all goes well I'll move on to s6 and I should be able release full Ren'py version in up to two months. I might do a partial release once I'm done with the first 4 waifus.

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Can someone send me download to season 3 android
waifu.hub.s3-101-armeabi-v7a-release

waifu.hub.s3-100000101-arm64-v8a-release

waifu.hub.s3-800000101-x86_64-release

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I have a question to everyone, but in particular those who played both Ren'py and Unity versions.

Ren'py based seasons use standard hpunch and vpunch transitions (which are basically just screen shakes) to make an illusion of motions in sex scenes. Unity based seasons however use transitions which as far as I can tell are custom built to simulate thrusting and the like. I'm guessing they're part of the engine which is what Bokuman is using on top of Unity.

I strongly prefer transitions in Unity based seasons.
It took some time but I managed to get Ren'py to produce a very similar effect using its .

Question is, what would you prefer I used in my Ren'py edition of s6 & s7 (and also in following updates of my mod)?

Just Like this post if you agree with my preference for Unity and put a Sad face if you disagree.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
A good way to start summer.
I just hope the art quality is better than Yunyun's.

Don't get me wrong, I liked her scene but just look at those edges. For comparison I put a similar close-up of an image from season 2 next to it.

sample.png

The worst part is that based on the fact that only images in Unity based seasons look like this, I'm guessing it's introduced by the game's engine somehow which would mean the quality of the cgi as drawn by the artist is fine, it just gets obliterated later in the process. If I could get my hands on the original art, that'd be awesome.

Reactions: Artey363

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
First of all IMPORTANT NOTES!!!:
  1. This is a beta version.
  2. You have to choose Kitty or Amber as your assistant, otherwise the game will crash.
  3. Choosing another waifu that is not Yunyun, will break the game.
  4. While choices do appear, they are meaningless for now.
  5. Minigame is not included in this build.
  6. This build uses my redraws of Yunyun's anal scenes.
  7. I've put moaning sounds on the Voice channel since it was empty.
  8. Volume level mixers are heavily adjusted so you no longer have to turn Music channel all the way down.
  9. It is possible that those mixers mentioned above may be reset to default values if you mess around, so proceed with caution. I shall not be responsible for torn eardrums. Extremely unlikely at this point.

What feedback am I looking for? Glad you asked. The list includes but is not limited to:
  1. Obviously all typos and such, although it's worth pointing out that all such errors are inherited from the original game. I've fixed some already, but I'm sure there's more.
  2. The original Unity version has many more moans per "moan scene". I've stuck with 6 per scene as was the standard in Ren'py based seasons. Adding more is no trouble at all, I'd just like to know if I should.
  3. General impressions on the custom "piston" transition I'm using.
  4. This ties-in with point 3. In Unity version, Bokuman stretches the base CGI to cover the edges of the window during transitions. In order to preserve image quality, I've stuck with base images instead, which means you can see a bit of background during "pistons". I can stretch the images like the original dev as well if that's preferred by the players. I will not be shrinking the window size cos using non-standard resolutions triggers my fcking OCD.
This is the second and also the last beta version of season 7 from me. Next release will be the final version. If you think something should be changed/adjusted, just know that I take all feedback seriously.

Only once you read all of the above, you are permitted to download the beta build. I will haunt your dreams otherwise.

Full version available for download here.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes