VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
And what about the version with fubuki?
That never came here because Mr Gadeki was( and maybe still is) busy at the time with personal matters and the other" supplier" Taemal didn't post anything so most of us just waited for the Bocchi update, but we might not get it this month either at this rate.

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Hi MR.Gadeki! So sorry to ping you, but as Bokuman won't answer I just wanted to ask you if you've recieved the update? Want to subscribe to him myself but only if the update is out of course.
I do the same when it announces the update of the month.
When boku publishes it, I buy the subscription.
He hasn't posted it on his patreon yet, but as things stand, it's best to wait until next month.
(if I don't regret it and buy it anyway)

Reactions: Gitan

Zasko

Oct 2, 2022
I want to dowload the seasons, but can someone help me understand what the x84, arm64 and V7 means? Like wich ones are the last versión of the Game for Android?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
In the original version 2B not only had only a single blowjob pose, there were only 3 variants of it (as opposed to the usual 4 per pose). I could not stand for such terrible injustice for one of the very best waifus in the gaming world.

So here's a little sneak peak for the coming 2B mod, with two additional variants (shallow and deepthroat):

View attachment 2719414 View attachment 2719415 View attachment 2719416 View attachment 2719417 View attachment 2719418

Pro tip: If you download the images and flip through them locally rather than in the cloud, it looks way better.
Since multiple people at this point asked me to post standalone art, here's an example redraw I just finished.

does season 5 only have 7 girls? Not 8 as per usual?
There's 8, last one is Yor from Spy x Family, the download on the OP is outdated. You can get season 5 with Mona modded and Yor included at my mod's thread.

Reactions: CadamWarlock

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Look... I am no programmer and I don't know how to code, but I sure as shit know how much effort normally goes into a video game and i can tell you that the effort for this kind of game is not that much. In games like these, most of the effort goes into the artwork, which is already finished. So what kind of programmer does he have on his payroll? He always makes mistakes in every release so that a modder actually had to step in an solve them even though every single update is the exact same just with different artwork.

The only game they made which is more complex is Waifu Hub City and for that one we get a new update once a year and it's the most broken game I've ever played.

To say the least it's a little annoying.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Continuing the trend of releasing more standalone art (don't get used to this pace though) here you have my newest work (but not really). Originally this pose was in my humble opinion very under utilised, so because I really hate myself I've decided to create some more work for myself and not only add a variant for handjob, but also redraw it into a sex pose as well (although the actual sex is not yet done at the time of writing).

By the way, 1st time around I posted on the mod thread, this time I've decided to try posting here. I'm not quite sure which one's more appropriate. Maybe I should post these on the Bokuman art thread or maybe create a new thread just for my redraws (that seems excessive though). What would you people prefer?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Look... I am no programmer and I don't know how to code, but I sure as shit know how much effort normally goes into a video game and i can tell you that the effort for this kind of game is not that much. In games like these, most of the effort goes into the artwork, which is already finished. So what kind of programmer does he have on his payroll? He always makes mistakes in every release so that a modder actually had to step in an solve them even though every single update is the exact same just with different artwork.

The only game they made which is more complex is Waifu Hub City and for that one we get a new update once a year and it's the most broken game I've ever played.

To say the least it's a little annoying.
You are not wrong. For the most part.

One correction I'd like to add is that writing the script can take a lot of time as well, although I'd wager the art does indeed take more, it's not orders of magnitude more.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Continuing the trend of releasing more standalone art (don't get used to this pace though) here you have my newest work (but not really). Originally this pose was in my humble opinion very under utilised, so because I really hate myself I've decided to create some more work for myself and not only add a variant for handjob, but also redraw it into a sex pose as well (although the actual sex is not yet done at the time of writing).

By the way, 1st time around I posted on the mod thread, this time I've decided to try posting here. I'm not quite sure which one's more appropriate. Maybe I should post these on the Bokuman art thread or maybe create a new thread just for my redraws (that seems excessive though). What would you people prefer?
I think posting it here it's just fine or if you prefer post it in the mod thread, cause creating a whole new thread just for the redraws feels a bit much and on the bokuman art thread I feel like it would seem kinda of weird mixing the usual artwork with the game artwork ( just my opinion though). You can pick whichever you want and by the way nice redraw!

Reactions: MR.Gadeki

furirin1996

Jun 26, 2023
For anyone interested, the patreon updates for bokuman in general ( arts and game etc) will now always arrive on the 5th of every month unless there's some unforeseen delay which he will mention on his patreon.
Where did he mention this?
So that means that we should get the bocchi update (or july update at this point) on 2 days!

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Where did he mention this?
So that means that we should get the bocchi update (or july update at this point) on 2 days!
He always does.
If you don't check the pattern, he always gives them 5 days after the end of the month.
If you submit this month's update, we'll get fubuki, bocchi, and mirko.
I ask you please to be patient, you already waited a month... 2 days is nothing

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
It took some effort, but I think I've managed to convince 2B to be a bit more... adventurous.

cgi_2b_pose_010_b_b.JPG
After some more warming-up I bet she'd be open to such intrusions by considerably larger objects...

But don't take my word for it, you can check for yourself by grabbing the latest build of my mod here.

On a more serious note, since I'm also releasing season 6 port with Megumin & Marin, I'm gonna go ahead and count it as a double release. So as far as I'm concerned the "double release dream" is not dead after all, but it is however on life support (or is this too much copium?).

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
It took some effort, but I think I've managed to convince 2B to be a bit more... adventurous.
After some more warming-up I bet she'd be open to such intrusions by considerably larger objects...

But don't take my word for it, you can check for yourself by grabbing the latest build of my mod here.

On a more serious note, since I'm also releasing season 6 port with Megumin & Marin, I'm gonna go ahead and count it as a double release. So as far as I'm concerned the "double release dream" is not dead after all, but it is however on life support (or is this too much copium?).
Just played with 2b and I must say.... phenomenal work! Both the pacing and the redraws, the anal scenes and the new setting you added where the scene plays on its own for a certain time where beautiful. In comparison to the original one this version blows it out of the water!( No offense to the original creator, but this one was just fantastic). Great job and I can't wait to see what you do with the other girls from season 1 ( quick question you were going to do Mina and Raphtalia from season 1, or did you decide something else? Can't really remember). Anyway, I'm going to try out Marin as well soon enough. But I would like to ask you something? Is the new season 5 mod you uploaded containing something different about yor ( if I remember correctly in your first messages on the mod, you said you might take a look and add some anal scenes in there?) . Anyway,no matter. All I wanted to say is thanks for the phenomenal work, since we have been unable to get any update on season 7 since April ( not blaming anyone of course, just saying) so this was a refreshing experience! Thank you and good luck on your other projects, and as always take your time.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Is the new season 5 mod you uploaded containing something different about yor ( if I remember correctly in your first messages on the mod, you said you might take a look and add some anal scenes in there?)
No, Yor's interview is just the vanilla version. The download on the OP only has 7 out of 8 waifus (or it did last time I checked) which is why getting the modded version is probably the simplest way to get your hands on Yor's interview.

Also, I get that you'd naturally post your opinion on the mod under the update announcement, and while it's not that big of a deal if you could please post your future opinions on the mod thread I'd be obliged.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
No, Yor's interview is just the vanilla version. The download on the OP only has 7 out of 8 waifus (or it did last time I checked) which is why getting the modded version is probably the simplest way to get your hands on Yor's interview.

Also, I get that you'd naturally post your opinion on the mod under the update announcement, and while it's not that big of a deal if you could please post your future opinions on the mod thread I'd be obliged.
Will do. Thanks for the reminder.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes