VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

furirin1996

Jun 26, 2023
yes.
I am thinking of paying for the subscription that is worth more than $25
damn, thats a shame. I thought about buying the $15 tier to see if the game worked there, but you confirmed that it does not work on any version. I hope someone tells bokuman about this issue and he fixes it on a later release. At least we have the pictures, so thats something :)

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I guess I'll get to work on the redraws of the two Rumi CGI... how does this keep happening?

Also, can somebody tell Bokuman to start using blowjob specific moans in Unity seasons instead of generic sex ones? The best part is the audio assets are there, so I'm guessing they paid someone to record them and then they just refuse to use them. Sadly I don't think I can take care of that by modding the Unity build, the only option is to push on with my Ren'py port.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
I guess I'll get to work on the redraws of the two Rumi CGI... how does this keep happening?

Also, can somebody tell Bokuman to start using blowjob specific moans in Unity seasons instead of generic sex ones? The best part is the audio assets are there, so I'm guessing they paid someone to record them and then they just refuse to use them. Sadly I don't think I can take care of that by modding the Unity build, the only option is to push on with my Ren'py port.
Wait so you got access to the newest update or more like rumi's gallery?

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Something is wrong with this update.

I can't watch the scenes with the assistants nor the gallery of girls.
you're wrong.
It depends on the patreon subscription you receive what it offers.
this is the $5 subscription,
the one you want is the $25 one (the most expensive and the hardest to get and share without boku noticing).

Reactions: Bernkastel77

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Wait so you got access to the newest update or more like rumi's gallery?
I'm not sure what you're asking about. I just extract the textures (and sound effects) with AssetStudio from the build generously provided here:

Hi

I have s7 with Rumi update

While on the subject, I have to say I'd much prefer to have access to high resolution uncompressed images. For whatever reason Bokuman chooses to use heavy and lossy compression on the images in Unity based seasons. To alleviate the compression artefacts I run the images through deartefacting algorithms for my ports and mods but the results are obviously far from perfect.

furirin1996

Jun 26, 2023
"About Bocchi Casting

We found a critical bug with Bocchi, we are working to solve this a soon as posible."
At least he knows about it. Hopefully he releases a fix soon

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes